over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Midnight snacks

BAMA76

Registered
What's up PM, I have embarked on changing up my diet, cut back on sugar and cut out dairy and gluten. After 4 weeks in settling in, I always wake up in middle of the night and I used to eat reeses cups, but cut it out. What do you guys/gals eat whenever you wake up in the middle of the night?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

couple sugar free jello cups.....???

few pieces of beef jerky....???

banana...???

all 3...???

:cool:

What's up PM, I have embarked on changing up my diet, cut back on sugar and cut out dairy and gluten. After 4 weeks in settling in, I always wake up in middle of the night and I used to eat reeses cups, but cut it out. What do you guys/gals eat whenever you wake up in the middle of the night?

Me personally I eat egg whites, a rice cake with a tbs of peanut butter and an apple. I eat this as close to 830pm as possible. This usually works for me not having to go to the pantry downstairs. If I am for some reason still hungry in the middle of the night I just go back to bed and get some sleep. I love Reece's peanut butter cups too, that was my go to snack, justified eating it because it had peanut butter in it[emoji23] In time you'll stop thinking about it so much. But I know it will still come up once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinny Pop and a protein shake.

Me personally I eat egg whites, a rice cake with a tbs of peanut butter and an apple. I eat this as close to 830pm as possible. This usually works for me not having to go to the pantry downstairs. If I am for some reason still hungry in the middle of the night I just go back to bed and get some sleep. I love Reece's peanut butter cups too, that was my go to snack, justified eating it because it had peanut butter in it[emoji23] In time you'll stop thinking about it so much. But I know it will still come up once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!!

At midnight I usually have a big steak with onions, peppers and mushrooms :D I go to bed late though most of the time. If I wake up in the middle of the night and need something fast I just eat cottage cheese. Even something like a handful of nuts can be good and not that calorie dense as I literallly just mean about 10 cashews. Those will fill you more than having a spoon of nut butter. Other things could be ready to eat meat or a protein shake (with nuts). Lot's of options but cottage cheese is ready to eat, slowly digesting and a good choice for most.

Last edited:
Protein shake, natural flavor w fiber powder added in all in water, sometimes throw in some sprouted cinnamon raisin bread w no butter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Midnight snack

I always do a protein shake and a banana. I have a friend who is a power lifter that wakes up at 3am to eat 2 pb&js 5 nights a week!

If you are trying to stop the middle of the night snacking I found that having a big leafy green salad before bed really helps with that.

why wouldn't you just go back to sleep if you wake up in the middle of the night?

I usually don't eat anything in the middle of the night.

Your Fucking up insulin sensitivity hardcore waking up in the sleeping hours and eating. Especially if it's shit food

There's a few interesting studies done on ISO-caloric feedings, just skewed feeding times from active to sleeping hours (in rats), I'll try to find it.

I try to eat nothing but if I am on tren I can't sleep wihout some cottage cheese and pb or at least whey/ph shake in the middle of the night :(

Giant bowl of Raisen bran crunch...100+ grams of carbs...
Every night around 1 a.m...

Giant bowl of Raisen bran crunch...100+ grams of carbs...
Every night around 1 a.m...

love that cereal... so underrated.. b-boy was the one who got me on the raisin bran crunch kick.....

I can't eat close to sleep time or I'll snore badly and wake up with a headache.

Cottage Cheese with pineapple

Lately, Oikos Triple zero yogurt. Stuff is awesome

:yeahthat:
I take a piss and go back to bed, too tired to even think about eating

I'm the same way! Last thing on my mind is food when I'm trying to get some sleep. Now if I'm using MK677 that's a different story. I will get up and clear the fridge out.

On the rare occasion I find myself up in the middle of the night and hungry I'll usually munch on a few dill pickles. Super low calorie and flavored with sodium. Usually satiates me enough to fall back asleep.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear