over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MIG OIL

EO is a problematic compound. It has solvent properties (it will eat up your rubber stopper after a while) and many people are allergic to it.

who uses cheap rubber stoppers? I havent seen those in years! Whats wrong with plain old oil? Everybody always trying to change the wheel

who uses cheap rubber stoppers? I havent seen those in years! Whats wrong with plain old oil? Everybody always trying to change the wheel

And what do you think those grey stoppers in 95% of UGL vials are made of?

Last time I saw UGL gear it had cheap stoppers.

Absolutely nothing wrong with plain old oil. Nothing at all... But some people have special needs, be it unusual concentration, a very thin product or extra shelf life. For these needs, there are different things to be used than your regular BA, BB and food grade oil.

And what do you think those grey stoppers in 95% of UGL vials are made of?

What I get has clear silicone. It's still unreal how many bumps you see fit product made like that. Cheap in the flip top, where else is the ugl being cheap.

My stuff is not using a jug of canola oil from the grocery store either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using geno test e he uses miglyol and I love it it's crystal clear real thin and can't even tell I did a shot no discomfort or pip or anything I'm only going to stick with the miglyol oils for now on

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Using geno test e he uses miglyol and I love it it's crystal clear real thin and can't even tell I did a shot no discomfort or pip or anything I'm only going to stick with the miglyol oils for now on

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Yeah MIG has turned out to be much better. Unfortunately when newbies are clear they think fake gear. Especially with very lil PIP if any at all.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Professional Muscle mobile app

My pharma test cyp is made with cottonseed oil. I've also used script test cyp in GSO made by a trusted compounding pharmacy and it was definitely thinner. When I started using some trusted UGL test it was my first experience with MCT oil and it was noticeably thinner from the first 2. And recently I've been using test and other compounds in Miglyol. If I had my choice I'd use Miglyol every time! As a matter of fact, I actively look for it in a source. It's about as close to injecting water as you can get right now as far as I'm aware. And I've never had pip with it. It will draw AND push thru a 30g pin with ease. Pinning quads and delts with a 30g half-inch is a breeze...and zero pip!

My pharma test cyp is made with cottonseed oil. I've also used script test cyp in GSO made by a trusted compounding pharmacy and it was definitely thinner. When I started using some trusted UGL test it was my first experience with MCT oil and it was noticeably thinner from the first 2. And recently I've been using test and other compounds in Miglyol. If I had my choice I'd use Miglyol every time! As a matter of fact, I actively look for it in a source. It's about as close to injecting water as you can get right now as far as I'm aware. And I've never had pip with it. It will draw AND push thru a 30g pin with ease. Pinning quads and delts with a 30g half-inch is a breeze...and zero pip!
Wow a 30 g huh? Was thinking 25 but thank you.

Wow a 30 g huh? Was thinking 25 but thank you.

Absolutely! And just for shits & giggles I even drew and pushed it thru a 31g 5/16" insulin pin and injected my delts with it! Now I should add that I don't use a lot of oil volume in my injections. A typical pin for me is .2 to .4ml in volume and I pin every day. I have lean quads and delts so that helps my cause too. I keep 29g & 30g half-inch pins on hand at all times and those are my "go-to' sizes especially with Mig oil. But I'm really liking the 31g 5/16" for delts so I'm gonna stick with that for a while.

Just picked up some miglyol 840. Brew doesn't seem that much thinner than Mct.

Absolutely! And just for shits & giggles I even drew and pushed it thru a 31g 5/16" insulin pin and injected my delts with it! Now I should add that I don't use a lot of oil volume in my injections. A typical pin for me is .2 to .4ml in volume and I pin every day. I have lean quads and delts so that helps my cause too. I keep 29g & 30g half-inch pins on hand at all times and those are my "go-to' sizes especially with Mig oil. But I'm really liking the 31g 5/16" for delts so I'm gonna stick with that for a while.
Yup just bought a case of 29's. I'm absolutely loving the MIG, no PIP no knots.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity