over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

might have my first injection site infection

jack98

Registered
been doing injectable cycles for 10 years.

never had an issue.

the reason im not sure is that i have had similar experience when i didnt injected deep enough and i got a big bump of oil pooled up.

anyways, symptoms

i have a big bump on my glute where i injected. a bit sore to the touch but not excruciating. it gets quite red when i sit on it and put weight on it. but not otherwise

dont feel feverish. its been a few days. does this sound like an infection?

the reason im posting first, is really because it looks like pulled oil more than anything

Last edited:
it definitely something....

new product....first pin...??

have you pinned this stuff before...???

maybe just painful gear

it definitely something....

new product....first pin...??

have you pinned this stuff before...???

maybe just painful gear

it was a new product. it gave me some bad pip on my quad the other day, but nothing unbearable. i also injected alot more ml's at once than im used to

i never get pip tho, i think i have a high tolerance.

i think your just freaking out a little...:)

its just sore.....happens

It's all good bro, there is no infection if there's no redness and warm to touch. Could just be high concentrated gear, or bad pin. Sounds like just pip, been a few days so nothing major. Now a week is another story.....or feverish syptoms

It's all good bro, there is no infection if there's no redness and warm to touch. Could just be high concentrated gear, or bad pin. Sounds like just pip, been a few days so nothing major. Now a week is another story.....or feverish syptoms

well it gets red as fuck when i put my weight on it. like after i benched, it was so red that i got nervous and made this thread lol.

it doesnt feel warm to the touch

It would be red around the pin location from your blood trying to secure the infection, then you get a fever overall from your body's defense mechanism to burn the bacteria. But if your not warm to the touch then I don't think it's an infection. Could of just been a bad pin

woke up today and it is huge red and swollen.

this could be due to sleeping on it and putting my weight on it. there is also a bruise at inject site.

not warm to the touch at all still. not painful to the touch really unless im puttin weight on it

hard lump at the site of an injection may indicate a small accumulation of blood under the skin due to a broken blood vessel. Such bumps normally resolve on their own; over-the-counter pain relievers can help relieve any discomfort or heat compressions.

I had a golf ball size lump before on my upper left glute, it was slightly sore touch and red but looked odd as hell. I asked my RN sister what's up? She said I could have pinnned to many times in the same injection site causing this issue. So I decided to start rotating from glutes to delts. The lump dissipated within a week and never had the issue again.

Last edited:
hard lump at the site of an injection may indicate a small accumulation of blood under the skin due to a broken blood vessel. Such bumps normally resolve on their own; over-the-counter pain relievers can help relieve any discomfort or heat compressions.

I had a golf ball size lump before on my upper left glute, it was slightly sore touch and red but looked odd as hell. I asked my RN sister what's up? She said I could have pinnned to many times in the same injection site causing this issue. So I decided to start rotating from glutes to delts. The lump dissipated within a week and never had the issue again.

this has grown to a golf ball size lump which concerns me as its getting bigger

its bruised looking, no longer red. and numb t to the touch unless im putting weight on it

its been since like last thursday

I had something similar like this happen to me one time. In my case I pinned a high mg oil not deep enough.

it ended up like popping. went to the bathroom and blood all over my boxers.

didnt hurt and hasnt hurt since. was a fuck ton of blood though.

So it popped like a pimple? So it could of been a accumulation of blood from a blood vessel that was nicked? Hopefully you don't get an infection bro. Take care

it ended up like popping. went to the bathroom and blood all over my boxers.

didnt hurt and hasnt hurt since. was a fuck ton of blood though.

wow dude.....fuckin gross....lolol

you didn't take any pics you biotch...???

man i would have took 100 pics of that shit...

:)

wow dude.....fuckin gross....lolol

you didn't take any pics you biotch...???

man i would have took 100 pics of that shit...

:)

lol its funny you say that. I was at work and i went to the bathroom and saw a fuck ton of blood. so i freaked out. i was expecting like a big hole in my ass.

and i couldnt use our bathroom mirror obviously as someone might of walked in, so i was in the stall using my mcgyverring my camera phone to take pics of my ass to see how bad it was

So it popped like a pimple? So it could of been a accumulation of blood from a blood vessel that was nicked? Hopefully you don't get an infection bro. Take care

that sounds like it could be it since there was so much blood.

it went back to normal more or less the next day. no pain or anything. and it looks almost healed. just an old scab that got torn off. so its a tiny bit red

If the are is red and hurts defiantly see a doctor. That's nothing to take lightly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131