over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Might move to California.....

StoryOfTheYear

Registered
Well. Me and my g/f of over two and a half years just broke up this past weekend. And I honestly dont know if we will get back together.:( The plan was to get a place with her and be happy together..I just dont know anymore though if its going to happen. Anyway, my dad lives out in Ventura Beach and said that I can come live with him and finish school out there. Or even just come out for a little while first and see if I like it. I think it would be a good change of atmostphere, also he lives like five minutes from the beach, and i LOVE the beach!! Problem is this whole not talking to my g/f is workin me. She calls but I just dont pick up and dont know what to do. So what do you guys think? How is California? Anyone live around that area? Would it be a good move you think? I appreciate guys -StOrY-

Change is always good, Story. And I love living here. (Except for the cost.) But if you're looking to escape, your feelings and such will follow you. I've done it numerous times throughout my life and the baggage still came along.

That being said, it does sound like a great opportunity.:)

A change of scenery can be a great thing. Even if it's temporary. Sometimes it helps give you some perspective. Sorry to hear about your girl and you. You're in good company it seems.

Take care of yourself.

Well, I talked to my ex-G/F last night and well.....she didnt seem too enthused about getting back together. Actually it didn't really even come up. The only comment she made was that she thinks I need time for myself, but ya' know what?? I think she is absolutely right!! Thing is, i cheated on her a few times about a year into our relationship, and it seems like from then on, I havent been able to trust her!! I mean, I felt soooooo much better talking to her and hearing her voice, but, I dont know if the relationship is going to be how it was. Sooooo, im just going to play it cool for a while and dont call her, and play a little games (that im good at):cool: :) And we will see where it goes from there. If nothing comes from it....well......Ventura Beach here I come mothaFucka!!! lol thanks for the advice guys. Greatly appreciated like always. Thanks again -StOrY-

"Thing is, i cheated on her a few times about a year into our relationship, and it seems like from then on, I havent been able to trust her!! "

If this line is correct, you cheated on HER and NOW you can't trust HER! Bud, if that is the truth then you're missed the Boat!

Northwatch619 said:
"Thing is, i cheated on her a few times about a year into our relationship, and it seems like from then on, I havent been able to trust her!! "

If this line is correct, you cheated on HER and NOW you can't trust HER! Bud, if that is the truth then you're missed the Boat!

haha, I know..just being young and stupid I guess...thing is, I really didnt realize how much I cared about her until after a lot of this happened. Im not worried though.....I'll be alright!! I really need to focus on school among other things at the moment. -StOrY-

WEll 2.5 years is a long time...I am sure you are not going to forget about her overnight....

a change is good...and getting away so you do not run into her is a good way to get over her faster ;) PLUS ALL THE BOOTY IN CALI :)

go have fun

Like PassionateBB said the only thing that's bad about living out here is the cost. But given that you have rent covered via your Dad, that becomes a moot point. I live south of Ventura right off of Main St. in Venice. I would definitely suggest coming out for a short period and making a more informed decision for yourself from there. May end up being one of the best decisions you've ever made. Hard to say unless you investigate further though. Hard to beat living here IMO. Whatever you decide, good luck to you.

Rex.

do u mean Venice beach?

Venice beach bro not ventura beach;action-sm ... If its venice beach your staying at, you surely will forget about your ex.. Be sure to check out gold's gym "the mecca ".

Steak- And you know I love dat booty! lol Especially the one in your avvy.

Andrea- Hit me up when you get out there! lol :p

Thanks for all the advice guys. Ive decided to move out there after this school quarter is over. What I want to do is play music for a living (guitar), and whats really cool is my dad knows some big name musicians out that way and has the connections to get me set up for some auditions to play in back up bands for Mariah Carey, and pretty much any singer who needs a guitar player for a back up band. I mean, its not really my style of music, but hey, a good chunk of money and id still be doing what i love to do which is playing music!!! Im also going to start a band myself of course (hardcore-melodic..sort of like Avenged Sevenfold-type) on the side as well. California here i come baby!! Im really excited. Thanks for all the advice from everyone. -StOrY-

I moved to CA after living in MI for 21 years. I have been here now for about 2 years, I have no regrets but that is rare. I had 2 friends who attempted to move here and couldn't take all the changes and moved back home to MI.

Depends where you live in CA. i lived here in LA all my life but for the last 90 days I was in the Central Valley (from Visalia to Atwater, Merced, Los Banos, etc) for work and I felt like i was sent to a big prison. Its cheap in that area, though.

PassionateBB said:
Change is always good, Story. And I love living here. (Except for the cost.) But if you're looking to escape, your feelings and such will follow you. I've done it numerous times throughout my life and the baggage still came along.

That being said, it does sound like a great opportunity.:)

very true.

Are you in Cali yet?

Story...did you make it to Cali yet? i just moved out here from the east coast. been here for about a month and love it.
Passionate BB is right about the cost of housing..yikes. I am in the process of buying a house in Orange county. Most of my friends back east think that I have lost my mind. I had a great job back east...but actually got a better job out here. More money and better opportunities. So I far I love it. Let me know if you made it out here. My wife and I love going to clubs to listen to local bands play.
Let me know if you are playing out here. Good luck bro!

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't tell anyone how great So Cal is!!! J/K there are peeps that come to So Cal with Nor Cal stickers on their trucks and then they stay....WTF Faggs!!! If you love it here so much then take the sticker off or better yet go back faggot!!! BTW I'm willing to discuss it on the 5 or 8 freeway, bitches!...(No offense to the tru N.Ca, just the pussies that come frontin to So Cal):cool: :cool: :cool:

One you Cheat and Get Caught it is over trust me. You cant go out with the guys, she will want to read your emails, check your cell.

Be a man like u are doing, and admit you fucked up and moved on. If she was the one you wouldnt have cheated. You miss her not for her but because you had somebody. DO yourself and her a favor and just go away for a while, dont call/write her, she probally wants to move on as well.

It so funny when we cheat and then think the other person will or is.

StoryOfTheYear said:
well......Ventura Beach here I come mothaFucka!!! lol

I agree, Go West young man

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members