over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Might try this diet.

Cinder I love my meat but I go through periods I just can't be bothered eating it. I have implemented shakes in the past with great effect. Even now I regularly have shakes such as synthepure, oats, apple, kiwi, mixed berries, kale and water etc. Recently I was thinking about going back to an old fav and pushing the calories that way. That shake was activated barley and whey isolate. I would rotate the barley with powdered oats as well.

I may still do it but my diet would still consist of whole foods and good fats but if needed a lot more shakes. I know your stomach is sensitive but have you seen the brand new Animal Meal designed by Evan Centopani? That looks like it could be good. I may try it and add it in twice daily on top of many other things. If that doesn't suit me then it will be a 5kg bag of activated barley, 5kg of oats and various different protein powders (whey, beef etc).

Last edited:
I actually just tried to order animal meal but they won't ship to my country. I will have to wait until retailers start selling it. It's brand new and only available on the animal website.

Oh thats what coach's do? :banghead: Plenty of great coach's out there.

Ok bud. I'll no longer post in your threads. Tried being helpful and not an asshole for once, but you've clearly got this all figured out.

Good luck on your path to hugeness! :headbang:

Buddy your "not to be a dick but" attitude can never be helpful. How were you helpful? By suggesting a coach because I ask for advice on a forum based of another guys diet?
Sit down, the troll negativity is part of why guys like me will never post pics.

Link to your pic. Id to see justification for your troll attitude.

His pics are here... look. They justify his comments.... but if you wanna just think he's a jerk, don't bother looking. My guess, He is to busy prepping, lifting and actually being swole to post links for things already posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinder I love my meat but I go through periods I just can't be bothered eating it. I have implemented shakes in the past with great effect. Even now I regularly have shakes such as synthepure, oats, apple, kiwi, mixed berries, kale and water etc. Recently I was thinking about going back to an old fav and pushing the calories that way. That shake was activated barley and whey isolate. I would rotate the barley with powdered oats as well.

I may still do it but my diet would still consist of whole foods and good fats but if needed a lot more shakes. I know your stomach is sensitive but have you seen the brand new Animal Meal designed by Evan Centopani? That looks like it could be good. I may try it and add it in twice daily on top of many other things. If that doesn't suit me then it will be a 5kg bag of activated barley, 5kg of oats and various different protein powders (whey, beef etc).

Never tried barley. Ill look into.that.
I still wanna try synthetek whey but idk.
Also just saw that animal meal stuff yesterday. Wanted to get it and the animal meal bars.

How is the consistency of flour.
For me (and i dont care what anyone thinks)
Rice maltodextrin is the most amazing carb.
No discomfort, barely any taste, plain water looking (consistency)
It's has a better tatse/consistency than rice flower imo. I don't know how to describe it exactly... it's just very thick and doughy in flavor. You can actually drink it by itself and it's berrable. Brown rice flower on the other hand... goes down like sand by itself lol

His pics are here... look. They justify his comments.... but if you wanna just think he's a jerk, don't bother looking. My guess, He is to busy prepping, lifting and actually being swole to post links for things already posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to find the pic actually.
And no, he probably just realized he hasnt put forth a constructive comment. He hasn't, there's no debating that

Last edited:
I feel like my stomach would be tore the fuck up on this diet

easiest meal i have is 1cup quick oats in 1 cup milk with some ON chocolate protein powder. let it soften up then add water to dilute a bit, drink it down with a big glop of peanut butter and a can of tuna. or a few eggs.
so easy im back to doing that twice a day.
and the tren guy is jacked to shit, i wouldnt talk shit about his condition, anyway.

I always did whey/corn Chex/coconut milk. Calorie bomb and is delicious. If your not bulking, I’d switch to a slower carb.

I take oats and put them in the food processor. So I guess that’s oat flower?

easiest meal i have is 1cup quick oats in 1 cup milk with some ON chocolate protein powder. let it soften up then add water to dilute a bit, drink it down with a big glop of peanut butter and a can of tuna. or a few eggs.
so easy im back to doing that twice a day.
and the tren guy is jacked to shit, i wouldnt talk shit about his condition, anyway.

I wasn't serious about his conditon. It was a joke because he has troll responses sound like he barely lifts.

Omg ur shake sounds fd up

Can't do oats of any kind. Perfect shake for me is Synthepure, Flaxseed meal.....and if I'm wanting carbs....plain white rice or even grits to eat.

But lately all my supplemental powder for protein synthesis has been TN's instantized EAA's.

HBCD and EAA's during workout, and whole foods the rest of the day.

Oh....I also do a green smoothie each night with a ton of healthy stuff.....and always hit up an extra 10-15 grams of Yerba Prima fiber right before bed mixed with water.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I really up my shakes when I am tired of shoveling down food. I like to make a nice shake and just chug it. I bought a big bag of maltodextrin powder when I was trying to up my carbs. I would do like 50g whey isolate and 100g maltodextrin.

Can't do oats of any kind. Perfect shake for me is Synthepure, Flaxseed meal.....and if I'm wanting carbs....plain white rice or even grits to eat.

But lately all my supplemental powder for protein synthesis has been TN's instantized EAA's.

HBCD and EAA's during workout, and whole foods the rest of the day.

Oh....I also do a green smoothie each night with a ton of healthy stuff.....and always hit up an extra 10-15 grams of Yerba Prima fiber right before bed mixed with water.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Souds like me

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member