over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MightyMouse215 Reboot

MightyMouse215

Registered
Hello all!, and thanks for taking time to stop in and view my log. Let me offer you a piece of my backstory...I was first bit by the iron bug if you will at the early age of 11, being small in stature and pudgy I was an easy target to be bullied, my neighbor was a few years ahead of me and saw this. It was the summer break of my 7th grade year, one day I was at his house and he showed me how to build my physique, and gifted me an 80 lb. vinyl weight set along with dumbbell handles and a curl bar. I was immediately hooked, I began buying magazines to gain knowledge...this was in the late 80's.

I came back to school with a reboot to my confidence and lets just say while I was small in stature being around 5' 2"@115 lbs. I was no longer going to put up with being bullied however, I remember as if it was yesterday a bully hitting me in my right arm as I started my first day of eighth grade, only this time it was proceeded with him falling to his knees after my rebuttal with a swift kick into his nuts. He fell to his knees and began to cry, and I was no longer bullied from that day on. I enjoyed the rest of my high school years and graduated as senior class president and had many friends.

My competitive background began at age 15 when a guy at my gym invited me to a bench press contest that I benched 250 lbs. @ 160 lbs. and won a plaque, by age 18 I won the teenage nationals usapl, by age 23 I was top 5 on the powerlifting USA listing of their magazine as a junior squat 600, bench 360, and 550 deadlift all done at 176lbs.

It was at this time a large powerlifter at my gym offered me a look into AAS, I searched for information online and soon had my first cycle. It was Sustanon redi-jects along with some clomid and nolvadex for pct, within weeks after my first pin people were complimenting me on my GAINZ, my strength increased to my last full meet being the WPO Semi-Finals at age 28 and at 208 lbs. My best lifts at this weight were 848sq/584bp/744dl, this was completed in multi ply gear.

This was about the time guys came into the sport in my weight class that were absolute freaks, one Shawn Frankyl and Sam Byrd...Shawn was benching 900lbs. @ 198 and equal in the other lifts and Sam squatted over 900 lbs. at one of his first meets. I had began making big money and working 5 or 6 days a week managing a local strip club, I was lost interest to train with the powerlifting club that I was affiliated with. I maintained my size by sub par workouts in the gym, I partied like a rock star, and I experimented with drugs.

This type of behavior soon left me jaded and overall empty, so I moved back to my hometown from Atlanta back to a rural town where I grew up.

Let me fast forward to the present, it is time for a reboot! I am now 247lbs. @ 5'7", I have not touched a weight or anabolic for over 2 years and am 41 years of age. I need a reboot! So let me get started...here is the plan;

Phase 1- Starting 4/15/2017

+Clean up eating habits, eat only when hungry 350-500 calories per meal.
+Begin easing into weight training, increasing intensity instictively.
+Test E 250@375 mg wk pinning 1cc every 5th day for the first 50 days, at week 6 I will evaluate progress and finalize Phase 2.

I welcome your thoughts and will be glad to answer questions, just make sure they do not break the rules of this forum. Thanks, let me get started!

Day 1- Pinned 250 mg test enanthate, did some light exercises for shoulders and chest. Feels great getting blood into the muscles, food intake today was as follows;

Meal 1- 5egg whites, 1 yolk (added spinach, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom), flavored with sea salt and black pepper.
Meal 2- Greek Yogurt, dark sweet cherries, walnuts, and chia seeds mixed into a nutri bullet shake
Meal 3- Ground chicken added a packet of taco seasoning ate with some avocado and jasmine rice
Meal 4- Cottage Cheese with peaches and Bee pollen
Meal 5- Salmon with jasmine rice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner