over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike arnold

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just wanted to say thank you.....your supps are elite quality with out a doubt . Your mk product was too strong for me at 25 mg ....but at 12.5 mg eod i still feel like it offers me assistence .

I bought your vicane product as well ....i wanted to use for cortisol control ....but i have never liked opiates ....so i should have known not to buy ......but i gave a friend a former addict my bottle and he was amazed .....i will be referring it to others based on his and another friends imput ......so hats off to you on the great quality products ......

I will be playing with the mk ....i have ideas in the future so i will be a repeat customer for sure ....hope life is gd for you ....thanks for all you share at pm ...take care

I wanna try it when it's in the budget. He's a solid dude.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Interesting

Most unexpectedly, I have been taking this combination for over two years by acquiring the same compounds from a "mind" supplier. I'm not at all surprised by the packaged combination as it offers vastly superior mood enhancing effects along with marked wakefulness, sustained attention, and cognitive enhancement. Tianeptine is a remarkable chemical that warrants prudent and reasonable use. I dont recall if vicaine contains the sodium, acid free, or sulfate version but each has its unique pharmacokinetic profile and signature effects. Do not underestimate this combination. The flomodafinil has very unique properties and highly desirable effects. As with most stimulating agents, this may affect circadian rhythms and other physiological processes. This combo seems to be a legit possiblity for a patentable antidwpressent and anxyioloyic.

never used mk, what kind of differences have you noticed from using it Iabadman?

Everything from the MK to Vicaine to MA-Pump are all top notch with the best ingredient profiles. He's a good dude who makes great products.
Reallllly like the MA-Pump if any of u haven't tried it. To me is like a much better Celluvol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say thank you.....your supps are elite quality with out a doubt . Your mk product was too strong for me at 25 mg ....but at 12.5 mg eod i still feel like it offers me assistence .

I bought your vicane product as well ....i wanted to use for cortisol control ....but i have never liked opiates ....so i should have known not to buy ......but i gave a friend a former addict my bottle and he was amazed .....i will be referring it to others based on his and another friends imput ......so hats off to you on the great quality products ......

I will be playing with the mk ....i have ideas in the future so i will be a repeat customer for sure ....hope life is gd for you ....thanks for all you share at pm ...take care

Hey J,
Glad to hear the lower dose is working for you. I was the same way, 25 mg was too much, 12.5 is spot-on..!

Great endorsement

Hey J,
Glad to hear the lower dose is working for you. I was the same way, 25 mg was too much, 12.5 is spot-on..!

Great endorsement

What happened to you guys.
I'm pretty sure I've only gotten fake mk677. But popping my first pill of Mikes tonight

12.5 mg ....1 pill ...makes me fuller ....especially cuz i am dieting hard right now . Strength is improving despite loss of wt and lots of cardio .....i also dont take daily ....because i dont like the water that comes with it or the heart rate increase ....i have been playing with eod doses with l dopa on the off days . And i liked that ...( in the 80s the guys mainly did 4 ius eod and l dopa on off days ..so i m doing a lesser version ....and i like ) but since i m just learning and having fun ....think while dieting i m going to try 4 days in a row of 25 mg ....then off 4 10 days ...then do again....i m going to see if this gives me a boost and some water .....then subsides ...and hit again ....this is mainly to give a gh a spike and is similar to the old gh philosophy that paul borreson used to preach .....it always made sense to me being that we grow in spurts ....not slow and steady ......thats why short courses always made sense to me .....but thats another thread ....lol .....i would say its a solid product ...better recovery ...fuller ..strength increase .....funny when doing eod i d still hold some water ...i d stop a few days and really see where my fat loss is at .....is it a difference maker ....not huge but for a guy on hrt ...it could be a nice addition if it doesnt effect your health .....25 mg...really made me feel like hell .....i m hoping when i try my 4 day experiment i will have built a tolarance a bit ...but if not i will just.drop to the 12 .5 mgs .....no need to feel.like shit ......this should be fun and healthy ......

Thanks to everyone and especially to Iabaman for putting up the thread. I really appreciate all the positive comments.

So far have only used the MK, but can't say enough about it, IT ROCKS!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I bought all his products about a weak ago because he stuff sells out quick! I am waiting to try the gw and mk as im in the beginning of a cycle.
I have taken the Vicaine and MA pump.
I had high expectations for the vicaine and it surpassed them. I was very surprised as most products boast alot and rarely ever follow through. Vicaine is amazing!
Vicaine and MApump before a workout is amazing, i make sweet angry love to the weights.
MA pump is amazing itself, it does what it says and is not over priced.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

His MK product is ON POINT.

Have you guys read the whole label and seen all the other stuff he adds to it? Literally every single ingredient I read I said "YES!" when I saw them, down the whole list. I halved the amount of pills I take per day (melatonin, selenium, zinc, etc) by just taking one of his MK pills at night.

Good vibes to MAsupps, long live Mike's company :headbang:

I'd love to see a GW/Ostarine stack pill someday from MA :love:

like 10mg GW/30mg Osta :D

All the products I have used are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This is a question for some who used mikes mk product and can compare
It to other places mk

Did you notice less/or the same amount of water retention
On mikes? Mikes stuff has to be the purest mk you can get, and wondering if purity has anything to do with water retention

Mike's MA-Pump is AWESOME but the scoop is a little off... measure with a scale if you can.

My only question on the MK is how are you going to utilize the 5,000iu D3 when it is suggested to be taken on an empty stomach?

I've used MK. Vicaine and vicaine pm. All excellent

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Everything from the MK to Vicaine to MA-Pump are all top notch with the best ingredient profiles. He's a good dude who makes great products.
Reallllly like the MA-Pump if any of u haven't tried it. To me is like a much better Celluvol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MA Pump is finally out? Have been waiting for it.

I've started a new job and have been really busy. Haven't trained much or kept up with news

Mike's MA-Pump is AWESOME but the scoop is a little off... measure with a scale if you can.

My only question on the MK is how are you going to utilize the 5,000iu D3 when it is suggested to be taken on an empty stomach?

You do not need fat to absorb Vitamin D. That is a fallacy. It will improve absorption, but its absorption rate is still very high even without any fat.

I just became aware of the scoop situation yesterday. We are correcting it. The manufacturer accidentally ordered scoops that are slightly too big.

The serving size is 2 scoops, but you really only need like 1 2/3rd's scoops to get the proper serving size. We will be attaching another scoop to the bottles we have not already shipped...and send emails to all customers who already purchased, letting them know the situation.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner