over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Francois episode now up

he guest posed for freind of mine at a show and afterwards they went out to a Hooters with big group of people to party. my friend said he noticed Mike was real quiet then eventually he realized he wasn't around. said he eventually found him at table off to the side in the back all alone kinda hiding. said when he aked him if everything was ok he just said that those kinda places weren't really his type of thing but didn't want to be rude and for everyone to have fun and he had no problem waiting. always one of my favorites if not favorite bodybuilders of all time. got to see him guest pose along with don long and porter cottrell and Mike was easily the stand out of the three. just crazy dense and standing relaxed his tear drop draped over his knees and calves just had hanging meat look

Michael was and still is one of my all time favorites. Loved his look as well as Dennis Newmans.

Loved the show guys. Just listened to every second of it. This was awesome and thank you for taking the time to do this.

When he was coming into the scene he would make stops @west side barbell and was hella strong in the tricep region!

Always liked Mike. When I went to the Arnold in college, worked out at a World's in Columbus and he was in there doing back. First time I ever saw a "monster" work out.

Just listened to your radio show. It was awesome. I couldn't believe you guys asked Mike the questions and topics I brought up on your previous post about him being on. That was a very pleasant surprise. I think I'm going to be listening to your show more often. And hearing Mike's answer to transitioning to being a "normal" person was very interesting. Going through injuries that leveled me in years past I did not transition as well as he did and he definitely had a greater transition than little ole me. What a humble person. He seems like a good role model as I agree with him that no one is better than another and hearing him say that makes me admire the person more. Good show Shelby! I'll be anticipating listening to you more.

Mike was the first Pro I ever saw guest pose. I remember he was sitting down and was wearing a bright yellow fat man tent and had huge vascular forearms sticking out of it. Then he took his shirt off and I was like WTF!:eek::eek::eek: I will always remember that! Nice guy as well

Good stuff. Ive always liked Mike

here's mike beating flex wheeler for arnold classic. had his carreer was cut way to short, who knows how far he'd of gone
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM6uOtSkzdI]MIKE FRANCOIS @ The Arnold Classic - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member