over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Matarazzo RIP

I wish I had never touched HGH. I don't think I would have needed my aortic root replaced had I never used it. Made me hold so much water combined with such high calories.

You really think so in such a short amount of time>?

You really think so in such a short amount of time>?

Depends whether you consider doses at 5iu or more for two years a short amount of time or not. The study showing people who used both aas and hgh had larger hearts than people who used aas alone makes it plausible. Mainly, the water retention can lead to hypertension for some.

Do we really know what we put in our bodies? FDA approved? What does that mean. We brush our teeth with something that on the label reads " Do not swallow" and where do we get all the shit we stick in our bodies. How much is "healthy" anymore GMO the water we drink. Fuck it we are all dying a little every day some faster than others

Mike was an inspiration to me. Those arms were huge. RIP

Do we really know what we put in our bodies? FDA approved? What does that mean. We brush our teeth with something that on the label reads " Do not swallow" and where do we get all the shit we stick in our bodies. How much is "healthy" anymore GMO the water we drink. Fuck it we are all dying a little every day some faster than others

Very True ^^^^

Damn. So many guys i followed when I started out are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike guest posed mid nineties and hung out in a good buds hotel with us. He was such a freaking cool guy. His calves honestly looked stupid they were so big. It's impossible to describe - they were FAR bigger than "normal" quads. We had a helluva good time that weekend.

sorry i didn't read a lot of this thread i don't want to bring up an old topic but i have a history of heart disease in my family so i try to get blood work done at least twice a year often more than that.

how often are you guys getting blood work done?

i've always wondered if being heavy was hard on guys with a pre-condition of heart disease. 250lbs of fat or muscle is still hard on the pump. there is a lot of research that centenarians are smaller people.

sorry i didn't read a lot of this thread i don't want to bring up an old topic but i have a history of heart disease in my family so i try to get blood work done at least twice a year often more than that.

how often are you guys getting blood work done?

i've always wondered if being heavy was hard on guys with a pre-condition of heart disease. 250lbs of fat or muscle is still hard on the pump. there is a lot of research that centenarians are smaller people.

Yep weight is weight, unfortunately.

Really? Did you ever read the packet insert on testosterone warning of blood clots? Get a blood clot and you might not be around to be ignorant. I am surprised when some don't take a blood thinner or aspirin when on gear.

Pay attention to DC posts, he is right about taking supplements to help prevent health problems.

Pesty is right here. Just about killed me, a blood clot did back in 08. A blood clot took the life of one of our great moderators here.

I always thought that nsaids like aspirin were a no-no for the kidneys.

honestly, out of all the things that we aas-using folk need to care about, I think about the kidneys most often... and ive never had a diabetic or anyone with CKD (or any other kidney problem) in either side of my family (despite rampant drug abuse and alcoholism).

I always thought that nsaids like aspirin were a no-no for the kidneys.

honestly, out of all the things that we aas-using folk need to care about, I think about the kidneys most often... and ive never had a diabetic or anyone with CKD (or any other kidney problem) in either side of my family (despite rampant drug abuse and alcoholism).

With the aspirin, all you take is 1 baby aspirin a day, 81mg. At that low a dose it must not cause any problems because millions of people are put on that by their doctors. Ive been taking it for 7 yrs now and it caused me no issues. Now taking a full size adult aspirin each day might, not sure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws