over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Matarazzo

leegee38

Registered
"Mike Matarazzo was recently hospitalized in Modesto, California for serious heart complications, and went into cardiac arrest soon after being admitted. Despite efforts from hospital staff, Matarazzo died on October 23, 2008 of complications due to Myocardial Infarction and clogged arteries"

Some quotes from him, well worth reading:

"Oh, god, where do I begin? I'd have to say that everything that led to my heart problem began the minute I started getting serious about competitive bodybuilding. In order to get bigger, I'd eat five, six, seven pounds of red meat a day, no vegetables. And I'd stay away from fruits because of their sugar.

It has affected my whole life, so to all those guys who are on an eternal quest to have 21" arms and 20" calves, and who are so vain about their never-say-die attitude, I say, "Change your attitude." Worry about keeping that body of yours as healthy as possible, because it's going to have to last you not just through your next contest or to the end of your bodybuilding contract, but for a long time. And a long time for a human being is nothing. It goes by real quick, even quicker when your health is gone and you have nothing to stand on."

Another fallen member of our beloved sport. RIP Mike.

Rest in peace bro, my prayers go out to you and your family.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

man, even after he went clean for years he was struggling with the clogged arteries.. that is sad.. i was hoping that he would get healthy once he went down in weight and stopped the bad diet and gear ect ect.. but, it would not let up.. if it i s true.. it is sad...

Wow, that really sucks:(

Rest in Peace BIG Mike!!! You will be missed by many my friend.

BMJ

I really appreciate how this forum exposes me to life lessons as well as those of bodybuilding. Thanks for posting that quote, regardless of whether or not it's true (I hope for the sake of his family that it's not).

What a twist in emotions....started reading the thread, got a lump in throat from the pure sadness of it and then scrolled down to hear its possibly untrue.... Can anyone confirm he's fit an well....hope he is,

Ive always looked up to mike...my first pro i had ever seen

My first bodybuilding show I ever went too when i was 16 had Mike guest posing. My parents took me and I loved every minute of it. It was strange because nobody even talked to him at the show so I pulled up a chair during the night show and talked with him for a few hours. I asked him about steroids and how I thought about them as a last resort. He told me to wait until i turned 25 and if i was still training hard then to really weigh out the importance of using because he said once you go there you cant go backward. He talked to me about his diet, training etc....He told me he was not a champion, and never would win any of the big shows because he just didnt have the genetics to be superior. He was honest with me and I liked that. His calves are a sight to behold very cartoonish. He told me his training for them was walking up a flight of stairs in his house daily hehehhehe..... Super nice guy. I hope this is false. I saw a quick interview with him in some magazine recently and he said that he loves to fish these days and I know he has a son also. If its true I pray for him and his family.

That is really odd.

I clicked on the Bail bondsman link on the wiki page. There is no trace of his working there now. :confused:

The source of news seems to be wikipedia. I'll let everyone else judge the credibility of the source.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131