over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn called out in person on cam by Kenny KO

If he wants to lie and say he's lifelong natty, that's his business and I don't care one bit. Kinda like lying about being gay, etc. None of my business, don't care.

HOWEVER, when that d-bag sold his $600 quail eggs and convinced a bunch of uneduacted people that that's what they needed to look like him. THAT was fucking bullshit and I hate him for that reason. Taking advantage of people who just aren't educated is a serious fucking red flag in my book.
No love for The Frog??

frog-fitt.jpg

If he posted his blood work every 3 months and proved he was natty, then what? What’s there to talk about? Everyone has his name in their mouth right now and all that does is make him more money and more exposure. He could photoshop bloodwork in minutes. He has nothing to gain by proving he’s clean. Everyone that has any sense knows he’s juiced but just like Muscletech and all these other supplement companies, there’s always going to be people that are nieve enough to believe if they work hard and take these supplements they can look like him

And the whole thing about "passing" all of the drug tests in all of those bodybuilding competitions (Or anything really outside of the strict WADA and Olympics) is incredibly easy to get around from what I understand. Here's an example of how it's so easy to beat the world heavyweight boxing drug tests that all of the guys used to do to beat the flawed drug test system from the man Mike Tyson himself:
I always wonder how these 300+ pound extremely muscular mutants could lift INSANE amounts of weights and be so lean in these "drug tested" powerlifting competitions and piss clean so consistently with all of the heaps of stuff they are on without a doubt. Same goes for "natural" bodybuilding competitions or anything really. Also the tour de France guys show how they beat they drug tests so easily back in the day:
They even had to inform an NBA man that he was "pregnant" because he used his GF's pee all of these years but she was pregnant this time haha.

Gotta admire Tyson! Cus created a perfect image for him at a young age. And Tyson had the background to feed into it. Absolute BEAST in the ring!

The man went from on top of the world straight to the bottom, and now back on top! Wish most of these iconic athletes would be open like Tyson. The man is an open book now! Got total respect for this man.

Cage

If everyone was born with the exact same DNA then the whole natural/juiced discussion would mean something. I’m sure a lot of us here feel they have worked their ass off consistently, eaten perfectly, and done all they could to look like Ronnie Coleman when he turned pro naturally. Who cheats? For those of us who were cheated at birth with less than Ronnie DNA, are we less moral or ethical for taking additional hormones that attempt to better our birth hand? Typically the people who are obsessed with whether or not someone is natural are the ones who don’t work consistently hard in the gym, couldn’t stick to a 16 weeks precontest diet to save their life, and have a physique society considers normal, meaning they’re technically obese.

I played D1 football and never have I ever seen a 6’2 275lb man walking around at under 8%.
I wrestled D1 and our heavyweights didn’t even have 6 packs. Our guys 197lbs and under were all natural and you’d think they were on gear…. Insane genetics.
Anyways I doubt he is natural, but the guy puts in crazy work and is dedicated as it gets.

And the whole thing about "passing" all of the drug tests in all of those bodybuilding competitions (Or anything really outside of the strict WADA and Olympics) is incredibly easy to get around from what I understand. Here's an example of how it's so easy to beat the world heavyweight boxing drug tests that all of the guys used to do to beat the flawed drug test system from the man Mike Tyson himself:
I always wonder how these 300+ pound extremely muscular mutants could lift INSANE amounts of weights and be so lean in these "drug tested" powerlifting competitions and piss clean so consistently with all of the heaps of stuff they are on without a doubt. Same goes for "natural" bodybuilding competitions or anything really. Also the tour de France guys show how they beat they drug tests so easily back in the day:
They even had to inform an NBA man that he was "pregnant" because he used his GF's pee all of these years but she was pregnant this time haha.
bro, lets just say I know a few ufc and bellator cats, and have been helping them beat drug tests from the USADA for 10 years now. By sponsoring them with my companies products, my bread and butter product is approved by USADA because they use it for their cut. regarding anabolics - only the dumb ones get caught, most orals clear system fast, winny despite its notorious injury prone stigma - is a popular one. this is always done OFF SEASON.

@ 53 ….. dude looks amazing …. gear or no gear.

My guess is yes. Don’t care.

His skin and hair is ridik, especially if on gear. Wow.

Good for him!!

He needs to get himself a bald fade… Cause he got a strange looking mop up top! It’s very distracting!!!!!!

Cage

Mike is a cool guy. Spent some time with him and Mona when they were up here guest posing a couple times. Definately good people. Theyre big rescue dog/wolf lovers and my wife and i have a few rescue dogs and a wolf hybrid so maybe im bias on my opinion of him. Does he hit the sauce? I have my opinion obviously but never asked. But i will tell you that all of us still alive in 20 years will be having the same conversations/debates about his son. Hes gonna be a monster.

There were 3 that I played with. One was a linebacker that went pro and was 6’1” and 255lbs. I saw him power clean 405lbs without dropping into a squat he just muscled it up. Another was a defensive end that was 250lbs and never lifted heavy but still had a bodybuilder physique. The last one was actually a lineman who was 310lbs but had a 6 pack and ran a 4.8 40.
All genetic freaks of course.

Can you post their names? I want to see if they look like Mike O'Hearn.

I don't know why people still go on about this now. The truth is clear as day so just let him carry on with the bullshitting. The lie is too old now so he isn't going to change it. Maybe in the future he will say he started trt but I seriously doubt it with all the shit in talks regarding his test levels. The guy even has fake hair, wears make-up, fake tan and is obviously taking something and some of you still think he is completely natural. There is being a genetic freak and then there is this which should be obvious. He looks fantastic juice or no juice but watch him start looking weirder and weirder as he gets older because nothing about him is natural and you can only defy the aging process so much even if you have incredible genetics and follow a very healthy lifestyle.

Just let him get on with it and know you can't believe a word he says but there is still a lot of positive things you can take from him because he looks fantastic and has a positive mindset. If you do even 90% of what Mike does in regards to training and nutrition you will likely succeed in bodybuilding if your genetics permit it. Forgetting about the obvious bullshit the guy is a doer and most would only benefits from his advice but sure you have to take it with a grain of salt because there is no way he is natural. I state that knowing the genetic spectrum in humans is vast and some people can do amazing things (physically and mentally) but if you believe he is natural you are living in the clouds.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear