over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn called out in person on cam by Kenny KO

he got a hair transplant (to cheat baldness)
and lots of botox (to cheat aging)
and he uses a fuck ton of gear (to cheat being a smaller, natty lifter)

moral of the story, nothing about this motherfucker is natural, stop talking about him
Looks like a hair system (wig)

I always think back to the video of his friend mark bell when he was pissed off calling him Mike O tren.

I didn’t watch the video yet but I’m seeing more and more of this “anything goes” to get some views or hits on social media.

I’ve known guys that are close to his size/strength when I played D1 football. Those guys didn’t nearly put in the effort that Mike does. On top of that he hasn’t a very decent hairline for a guy that is believed to be juiced to the gills
I played D1 football and never have I ever seen a 6’2 275lb man walking around at under 8%.

I played D1 football and never have I ever seen a 6’2 275lb man walking around at under 8%.
There were 3 that I played with. One was a linebacker that went pro and was 6’1” and 255lbs. I saw him power clean 405lbs without dropping into a squat he just muscled it up. Another was a defensive end that was 250lbs and never lifted heavy but still had a bodybuilder physique. The last one was actually a lineman who was 310lbs but had a 6 pack and ran a 4.8 40.
All genetic freaks of course.

What's annoying is that Kenny KO is too dense to do anything but look like an idiot while correctly calling out someone for being full of shit. Hahaha.

Getting owned that bad when you're actually right isn't a great sign.

The fake natty is what gives him attention. Of course he's not going to stop that by admitting. His whole image is on the line, he'll never admit that.

Did Mike- O-Tren actually say men’s testosterone levels never drop as they age??? 🧐

The man looks great…. Is he actually in his 60’s?

Someone mentioned he was on American Gladiators. I watched that show growing up in the 80’s/early 90’s. Was he Nitro?

Cage

Did Mike- O-Tren actually say men’s testosterone levels never drop as they age??? 🧐

Someone mentioned he was on American Gladiators. I watched that show growing up in the 80’s/early 90’s. Was he Nitro?

Cage
No way bro not Nitro

Cage
He was on the new gen American gladiators. Titan.

His wife looks totally natural too 😏

Funny thing about this is that Mike is not lying and is being 100% raw brutal honest when he is talking about being incredibly consistent since 9 years old going all the way till 60. This, in my opinion, is his greatest and strongest genetic freak endowment...the relentless motivational drive that seems to never end. How many of us..since we started weight lifting..we come and go, come and go like a roller coaster ride...but this guy is the type of guy that would have a nervous breakdown and going 100% insane if he misses a single workout in a given month...heck even more so...if he is at the gym a couple minutes late or something if off about his schedule/routine..it would throw him off mentally for most of the day and night. He also knows for sure how to take care of his body and is attuned to his body and listens to it and his joints are happy and takes his rest days as serious as his workout days. Thats some beautiful ass dedication..and SMART too! Hats off to him. Everybody else is just all about drugs, drugs drugs and this mysterious stack he must be on...what good are drugs if you gonna stop working out if you stop taking em and lose everything? That's where the low dose BUT year round usage outshines this cycle concept of usage (which doesn't work long term).
Yes of course he is juiced (He admitted it in a jokingly type way) but VERY consistent with his doses and in my opinion..keeps the doses respectable low/moderate..but hats off and respect to him..man is dedicated and lifts real weights in a real gym setting. Nothing fake about that at all.

He uses even less than Emeric!

lol

I think the way to talk to Mike, if you are going to get him to open up, and not saying he will, is to not have it recorded and blasted over the internet. Knowing him for a long-while will probably help too. There is a time and a place for everything, but even that may not work with guys like him. He makes millions, i'm not sure he is gonna just out himself now. I know guys who partied with Mike 20+ years back, and he partied hard according to them. Not saying he did it often, or whatnot, I was not there.

Guy looks phenomenal to me, especially at his age. I could care less if he's had hair plants, botox, plastic surgeries, etc, etc. Guys in their prime will never look like him near 60, so he looks damn good to me.

He said some truth, but also some ignorance in that video. I don't know who the other guy was, I don't have an opinion, it looks like they know each other somewhat, so it may not have been as awkward to them as it is to us on the video. Mike railed on him hard though comparing him to an older female....dude had no push back.

Mike has had 30 years of practice to give these types of responses, he's not gonna just roll over easy....unless there is a vested interest, or some kind of health benefit to promote that will yield him $$$$. I can't say I blame him, but he needs to not say dumb stuff like men's test levels never declining, that was just ignorant.

He made a real good
Point and all he had to say is let’s see your abs lol.

Then the one where he said at your very best juiced to
The max on anything of your liking you couldn’t do what I was doing at 14 😂

How many have never been lean enough or dedicated enough with the diet to see there true potential? I’m guilty.
Keep on kicking ass Mike is what I say. Whatever the formula.

Whether he is natural or controversial he has made a living from it. I say good for him. I must have missed the part where he directly said " i am natural for life" he always talks about being tested etc. But that is not a direct statement saying he is natural for life. I find it entertaining when he does that. In general i like his message.

I don't care either way . Stan Efferdine said it best when he said " I hope he is on shit , he makes me feel bad enough about myself as it is " lol . But IMO Mike would have so much to gain to just start posting bloods and drug test results . I truly believe that he would have done that by now if he could . His followers would double over night .

I don't care either way . Stan Efferdine said it best when he said " I hope he is on shit , he makes me feel bad enough about myself as it is " lol . But IMO Mike would have so much to gain to just start posting bloods and drug test results . I truly believe that he would have done that by now if he could . His followers would double over night .

This.
The “I’m natty” argument is completely worthless unless you are posting bloods. Yes bloodwork is easy to fake (might not be his) but it’s suuuch an easy thing for him, who records everything, to do a video of him going to a doc to get his shit checked. If he truly wanted to shut the world up, he could do it. The fact he doesn’t essentially means he is covering something. Not trying to be a hater, just being a realist.

Guy looks phenomenal for his age and I have heard about his incredible consistency in diet and training for years. But when the entire fitness industry gives u the eye roll 🙄 for years, it’s for a reason.

Mike has lied too long to go back now
It probably started because he couldn’t tell the truth due to work, or family or something we may not be aware of
And plus it’s not really anyones business , he is no genetic freak and natty and we all know it
But just let him go
Kenny is a fucking douche
Even his name annoys me

And the whole thing about "passing" all of the drug tests in all of those bodybuilding competitions (Or anything really outside of the strict WADA and Olympics) is incredibly easy to get around from what I understand. Here's an example of how it's so easy to beat the world heavyweight boxing drug tests that all of the guys used to do to beat the flawed drug test system from the man Mike Tyson himself:
I always wonder how these 300+ pound extremely muscular mutants could lift INSANE amounts of weights and be so lean in these "drug tested" powerlifting competitions and piss clean so consistently with all of the heaps of stuff they are on without a doubt. Same goes for "natural" bodybuilding competitions or anything really. Also the tour de France guys show how they beat they drug tests so easily back in the day:
They even had to inform an NBA man that he was "pregnant" because he used his GF's pee all of these years but she was pregnant this time haha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear