over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn looking good as usual

So what's the deal here? Why is O'Hearn still plugging away just fine at almost 50 on far more than just a TRT dose? Is it purely genes and luck?

We have all these health warning posts by some knowledgable dudes on this board... and even guys dropping dead, yet how is someone like this still on top of their game 20+ years in the game and not hooked up to dialysis or laid up from a heart attack? Is he just an exception to the rule and has great vitality despite heavy AAS use for decades? :confused:

Natural or not, he looks great!!
Lots of hard work and a great diet.
I don't know if he is natural or not but really, who cares.
Great physique!

So what's the deal here? Why is O'Hearn still plugging away just fine at almost 50 on far more than just a TRT dose? Is it purely genes and luck?

We have all these health warning posts by some knowledgable dudes on this board... and even guys dropping dead, yet how is someone like this still on top of their game 20+ years in the game and not hooked up to dialysis or laid up from a heart attack? Is he just an exception to the rule and has great vitality despite heavy AAS use for decades? :confused:

Combination of genetics and the fact he is in a calorie deficit year round and only eats clean. His nutrition definitely helps with his longevity.

not trying to make assumptions, but a number of the guys who have died (not naming names) made a practice of ignoring the writing on the wall with regards to their health...undoubtedly cutting corners in a misguided attempt to save money for other things (like more drugs).

I would imagine that O'Hearn has some pretty bossy health protocols, and gets his checkups done regularly. im sure that his diet is on point as well (why wouldn't it be?)

and who is to say that he is using massive amounts of drugs for decades?

I can spot a fricking toupee.

So you're a 50 year old man with a full head of natural hair. You didn't lose large amounts of hair. Other men do. Some of these men wear toupees.

You stood next to him. I have stood next to people with toupees and hair dye.

The dude was standing in front of me...I could SEE his hairline. He was leaned over petting his f*cking dog. I could see his scalp.
Look close at my scalp (you stupid f*ck)...no dye here, no toupee. Age 50.

Attachments

• 20151022_214844(0)_resized.jpg
    20151022_214844(0)_resized.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,891
The dude was standing in front of me...I could SEE his hairline. He was leaned over petting his f*cking dog. I could see his scalp.

Looks like a RUG to me....

from the age of 15-18 I worked part-time while in high school and all my earnings and allowance went towards all of that.:banghead:

cybergenics,smilax and on and on................. :eek:

EXCATLY we all have been fooled at one time....maybe some of us still buy the latest PUMP max bull shit formula rather than a grass fed steak and bottle of test.

not trying to make assumptions, but a number of the guys who have died (not naming names) made a practice of ignoring the writing on the wall with regards to their health...undoubtedly cutting corners in a misguided attempt to save money for other things (like more drugs).

I would imagine that O'Hearn has some pretty bossy health protocols, and gets his checkups done regularly. im sure that his diet is on point as well (why wouldn't it be?)

and who is to say that he is using massive amounts of drugs for decades?

Agreed. This is the false assumption that so many seem to make (particularly younger more inexperienced guys) is that people need to continue the same large doses they used to helped them achieve a certain look in the first place. I used to think this way too once upon a time until I saw for myself that's not the case. Once you get the look, you can coast on lower doses and look the same.

only a broke or bankrupt idiot would recommend a famous person advocating steroid use in public - and foolishly expecting the normal populus to subsequently STILL want to buy "natural" products from your supplement line afterwards

he would be discredited instantly, this is USA we are talking about. Hello?

get real bro , many of us are speaking from experience here.
maybe that's what you would do , but 99.9% of us would want to jeopardize our families income and lifeline of finances which to many it is.

just to seem "real" or "legit". That is how young adults and teenagers operate. rudimentary psychology

as you can see from mountaindogs post, the gentleman has been a big dog and athlete since high school.

my mom was ms san diego in 91, she taught me this early on
-unless you have a physique to match, know your place in judging others who look better than you.

What the hell are you talking about? Some one asked "why does he not just admit to steroids"? I replied and said "because he makes a income being natural and selling legal products" I don't even understand what your trying to say...

Combination of genetics and the fact he is in a calorie deficit year round and only eats clean. His nutrition definitely helps with his longevity.
Who really knows the amounts he had taken except those close to him. Keeping healthy is of paramount importance, but genetics can trump all in my opinion.

I've stated it before and will again. My friend is a genetic beast. 22" inch arms, 6 pack abs year round, 500+ lb bench and his daily diet consists of a couple bowls of kids cereal for breakfast, Big Macs for lunch, dinner of what he wants, and 5+ cans of cola daily. And that doesn't include how many beers he may have a day. He gets perfect blood work every time regardless of what he takes. Hell he looked better than most juiced guys in our area before touching anything.

I on the other hand couldn't do that. My labs would be horrible. Now he may have issues later, but at this time he is an anomaly and I can't explain it other than genetics.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Can't speak about what he used and for how long cause who knows but he looks fkn great and when you watch his vids hes a beast, he can throw around some seriously heavy weights. All the shit aside he's a genetic specimen and from the looks of it a hard worker in and out of the gym and dedicated to the life, not a bad model to emulate.

Who really knows the amounts he had taken except those close to him. Keeping healthy is of paramount importance, but genetics can trump all in my opinion.

I've stated it before and will again. My friend is a genetic beast. 22" inch arms, 6 pack abs year round, 500+ lb bench and his daily diet consists of a couple bowls of kids cereal for breakfast, Big Macs for lunch, dinner of what he wants, and 5+ cans of cola daily. And that doesn't include how many beers he may have a day. He gets perfect blood work every time regardless of what he takes. Hell he looked better than most juiced guys in our area before touching anything.

I on the other hand couldn't do that. My labs would be horrible. Now he may have issues later, but at this time he is an anomaly and I can't explain it other than genetics.

Ugh I hate people who can do that and get away with it. Maxx Charles is a guy that comes to mind if you see what he eats/drinks offseason. It's insane how much genetics plays a role. Back on topic, O'Hearn is known to be extremely dedicated with diet and training so he combines his genes with the proper habits.

Ugh I hate people who can do that and get away with it. Maxx Charles is a guy that comes to mind if you see what he eats/drinks offseason. It's insane how much genetics plays a role. Back on topic, O'Hearn is known to be extremely dedicated with diet and training so he combines his genes with the proper habits.
Agree 100%! He's taken what he was given and made the most of it. Props to him.

anyone ever read anything he has posted about his diet?

That's good for you.

I commented on his hair, not yours. But if you want to show off your head to me, that's fine.

I don't know what your scalp has to do with his, nor do I recall saying every man at 50 or older is bald or uses hair dyes or is excessively graying.

I once stood next to Mike as well, on line for the New York Pro a few years ago. I gave a polite, "Hello Mike," and he was polite in turn.

I have been a fan of his for a long time, about fifteen years, maybe more.

Sorry I offended YOU by commenting on MIKE's hair.

Last edited:
Snarky little comments...

That's good for you.

I commented on his hair, not yours. But if you want to show off your head to me, that's fine.

I don't know what your scalp has to do with his, nor do I recall saying every man at 50 or older is bald or uses hair dyes or is excessively graying.

I once stood next to Mike as well, on line for the New York Pro a few years ago. I gave a polite, "Hello Mike," and he was polite in turn.

I have been a fan of his for a long time, about fifteen years, maybe more.

Sorry I offended YOU by commenting on MIKE's hair.

YOU...quoted ME earlier in the thread and made bitchy little comments as if I were so clueless that I could not spot a wig.

You make snarky comments like a girl. Why don't you post a picture? I bet you are a fat, little, pussy.

You said some guys wear a toupee and dye their hair.....well, NO SHIT. I posted the pic to prove that some don't.

You make 2 types of posts...some about your hcg use and trt and the rest are passive- agressive. So piss off.

Last edited:
JT=founding member and one of the most respected members on this board. Been contributing member since day 1 and when he speaks you need to take notes.

Bradly Scott=???

I like Mikes blunt force trauma training. It makes him a super human :p

He always trips me out with his logic behind stuff. It's just like most of the other super genetically gifted guys you talk to about training they don't have a clue what there talking about because they don't have to. They really don't know exactly why there so big or look great they've just got the genetics to do it and most of anything they do training diet etc... Makes them look better.

Either way I always respect the older guys who can keep up there physique like they do.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws