advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'hearn Teaches us what are heart needs and how he put 25 pounds of muscle on in a year naturally in his 50's!

His thought process makes my head hurt. I can’t imagine how his peers put up with his fuckery.

Lol man look do I think he’s full of shit? Absolutely I can smell it but does that he wasn’t gifted with some of the best genetics know to man? That’s also very possible. Here’s my take on it only because I’ve seen it first hand. Some people have it others don’t I lived with a guy very close friends one of my groomsman who is a fucking animal and I mean just walking around diced, yoked and obviously trained hard. But this guy couldn’t tell you what or how to use testosterone to save his life. I know this because when we were 19-20 we were both trying to find some years before I found the forums lol.Could have been a pro had he competed and spent time tweaking his diet and all that and the obvious right?So seeing that do I think people like Mike exist? Absolutely. Do I think Mikes on something now? Yes I do. Now if he can sell everyone on the illusion they can look like him if they just stay “natural” then good for him that’s the American dream he’s laughing all the way to the bank. Listen if you’re not smart enough to figure out genetics and and know that not everyone can look a certain way without anabolics then you deserve to get scammed. There’s winners and losers on life find out which one you are.

Hes so fake acting and trys to act like he's so cool...

I have friends who partied with Mike back in the day....90's and early 2000's, and they said he partied HARD! I can't say whether he took something or not back in the day, i'd be inclined to say yes, but I could be wrong.....BUT, how can he be scared to use a little bit of AAS, but was fine to take hard street drugs is my question. This has always been a question of mine.

That all said, I could care less, he looks awesome imo, and if his health is in check, more power to him. He looks better now than he ever did when younger.

I have friends who partied with Mike back in the day....90's and early 2000's, and they said he partied HARD! I can't say whether he took something or not back in the day, i'd be inclined to say yes, but I could be wrong.....BUT, how can he be scared to use a little bit of AAS, but was fine to take hard street drugs is my question. This has always been a question of mine.

That all said, I could care less, he looks awesome imo, and if his health is in check, more power to him. He looks better now than he ever did when younger.

Those American Gladiator after parties must have been a blast 😂

You can smell botox + hgh when you look him ;).
If he can stay healthy and happy in his life, it s great !

It's amazing how good he looks for his age.I'm not taking anything away from him.If he came out and said what he uses it wouldn't change my view on how incredible he looks at 55/56 years old.My problem with him are the words that come out of his mouth.

🤔 as far as the message goes I don’t see anything wrong with what’s he’s saying. It’s a little bro sciencey as far the cardio goes but he’s not completely wrong.
Let’s see, don’t put limits on yourself just because of age, recover, gain weight, maintain at that weight then pull back, build your metabolism up, don’t train while injured and make it worse. I don’t care what he is or isn’t on, he’s never regressed and never been injured but he trains very hard and heavy in his 50s.He’s selling a program and that’s fine, I saw one of programs back in the day and it wasn’t bad. There’s guys in their 30s and 40s that are on tons of shit and look like trash. I guess I’m trying to figure out exactly what he was saying that is bad advice? It’s fine if people don’t like Mike but what exactly do you disagree with that he says in this video?

Lol this dude is his very own parody. Honestly, I think he's just running to the bank with it. He knows everyone else knows he's full of shit, but he keeps it up because why? He knows you're gonna watch it lol. Now he's getting to the point where he's REALLY stretching, adding 25lbs of muscle in a year lol. Oh yea and that heart health thing! Gotta keep it legit... Kinda sorta!

Dude obviously has outstanding genetics on top of the gear, but I think he's just making fun of himself and there are still some that won't know the difference. Not an American Gladiator anymore, and not technically a bodybuilder, gotta keep up the faith, somehow...

No doubt. He has so much Botox in that face....looks terrible in my opinion

O'Hearn is the Lance Armstrong of Bodybuilding.

Keep the lie going as long as he can, until it all crashes down.
Until then, cash in and promote yourself as a genetic freak (plus-Alpha) and take advantage of people's ignorance.

Guy creeps me out. He looks weird and says pretty fucking retarded shit. Good to see he’s still perpetuating his lie. Laughing his way to the bank laughing at all the Fucktards that support him.

Guy creeps me out. He looks weird and says pretty fucking retarded shit. Good to see he’s still perpetuating his lie. Laughing his way to the bank laughing at all the Fucktards that support him.
A person like him probably carries that so well that there isn’t a time he laughs. He probably really believes he is offering a great product and he probably is surrounded by people (his wife, etc) who help him stay thinking like that.

And you know what? He probably does offer semi decent routines to people that pay. They (the ones close to him) are probably in love/and in awe of him, even if they know the secret with the injections, fillers, diet obsession, etc.

As much as we may find him terribly unappealing, he’s doing his thing. I don’t think he’s “laughing to the bank” - I think he’s just going to the bank, getting his few million lifetime income done that he needs to get done.

To be fair everyone knows Mike perms blasts primo and low hgh. He’s still better with his physique and strength that 90% of juice heads. I’m impressed with his physique, just sad that he thinks he needs to lie about it

I couldn't do it, being that fake for money. That's what irritates us. We know lots of people are like this, but still...

He is a machine though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner