advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'hearn Teaches us what are heart needs and how he put 25 pounds of muscle on in a year naturally in his 50's!

Classic Ohearn lol

He probably does have a few points though...

He's not that big, if you shrunk him down to 5'7" he'd be a mid-sized female bodybuilder.

I get the feeling the whole video is just about how pissed he is that he has to do some cardio.

I call him plastic man his face and hair look soo fake!
Nice bod though, and we all know he's on something GH, anabolics ect...

Last training video I've seen of him he had that red glow all over his body, the flushed appearance you get when your hematocrit is (way) too high.

But I'm sure natural Mike's is too high from natural causes 🙄

I call him plastic man his face and hair look soo fake!
Nice bod though, and we all know he's on something GH, anabolics ect...

It's not just "something" though. Like he may have dabbled, either GH or anabolics or whatever. If he wanted to help the public at large he would talk about how to do a 30-year cycle and stay healthy lol. Epic resilience. Some have said it's strange how he has been able to lift so heavy yet have no injuries. I said that he's had plenty of injuries, just no major ones. And that's me not knowing whether he's talked about it or not. Even superman has pains lol.

It's not just "something" though. Like he may have dabbled, either GH or anabolics or whatever. If he wanted to help the public at large he would talk about how to do a 30-year cycle and stay healthy lol. Epic resilience. Some have said it's strange how he has been able to lift so heavy yet have no injuries. I said that he's had plenty of injuries, just no major ones. And that's me not knowing whether he's talked about it or not. Even superman has pains lol.
I think he provides more of a service to the public by staying away from the steroid topic. There’s no telling how many teens and older guys he’s inspired to get up and actually workout because they believe he is natural and they don’t put limits on themselves because of it. There’s an infinite amount of people in the industry who are open about drug use. I honestly think it’s the least important aspect and redundant at this point. What more can be said?
You want advice on staying healthy using? Emeric and Dante have given out how much free info?
We have grown men gossiping and speculating about another grown man, over him being a “fake natty”. What benefit is it when you have teens looking up to you to admit to drug use? None. All the openess about drugs has led to 16yearolds taking Tren. It’s kind of irresponsible. Mike has pushed some bad products like duck eggs, but what is wrong with his advice or message? Even in the video on the 25lbs he said it’s not new tissue. It’s useful for people, especially older guys and teens to think that they can achieve a physique like that with training and diet. Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

You want advice on staying healthy using? Emeric and Dante have given out how much free info?
We have grown men gossiping and speculating about another grown man, over him being a “fake natty”. What benefit is it when you have teens looking up to you to admit to drug use? None. All the openess about drugs has led to 16yearolds taking Tren. It’s kind of irresponsible.

I think honesty is always the best policy, always. Lying to kids just erodes their trust in adults when they find out the truth. Not that kids are that naive in this day and age, with social media all kids who follow anyone in the fitness industry know about tren Lol. An honest veteran juicer can much better dissuade kids from ever starting juice in the first place. He can speak about the dark side of chemical bodybuilding and side effects, both short and long term, from both his own experience and those around him. "Do you want to end up like me?" after listing all the negatives he has experienced.

The other kind just makes kids think you have to be full of shit to get anywhere in life Lol.

I think honesty is always the best policy, always. Lying to kids just erodes their trust in adults when they find out the truth. Not that kids are that naive in this day and age, with social media all kids who follow anyone in the fitness industry know about tren Lol. An honest veteran juicer can much better dissuade kids from ever starting juice in the first place. He can speak about the dark side of chemical bodybuilding and side effects, both short and long term, from both his own experience and those around him. "Do you want to end up like me?" after listing all the negatives he has experienced.

The other kind just makes kids think you have to be full of shit to get anywhere in life Lol.
You really think teenagers generally see results of steroid usage but really listen to the down sides? That’s not how it works in the real world. I remember what it was like to be a teenager. Hell that’s not how it works with a lot of people at any age. I grew up in the scared straight, say no to drugs era. All the kids I knew including myself did a lot of drugs and drank and there was no positive results shown to us, as opposed to steroids where 21inch arms are a lot more seductive than getting high and overdosing. How many faces of meth adds have really stopped people from smoking meth? Scare tactics don’t work. Especially with teens, it’s natural to think “it happened to them, but it won’t to me”.
Kids trust in adults naturally erodes as they get older. What you’re proposing sounds nice in theory but that’s not how it works.

To be fair everyone knows Mike perms blasts primo and low hgh. He’s still better with his physique and strength that 90% of juice heads. I’m impressed with his physique, just sad that he thinks he needs to lie about it
Truth right here ^^^ who cares if he uses gear or not. We all know that no matter how much gear you use- to attain his look is extremely difficult and requires a ton of hard work and discipline regardless.

You really think teenagers generally see results of steroid usage but really listen to the down sides? That’s not how it works in the real world. I remember what it was like to be a teenager. Hell that’s not how it works with a lot of people at any age. I grew up in the scared straight, say no to drugs era. All the kids I knew including myself did a lot of drugs and drank and there was no positive results shown to us, as opposed to steroids where 21inch arms are a lot more seductive than getting high and overdosing. How many faces of meth adds have really stopped people from smoking meth? Scare tactics don’t work. Especially with teens, it’s natural to think “it happened to them, but it won’t to me”.
Kids trust in adults naturally erodes as they get older. What you’re proposing sounds nice in theory but that’s not how it works.

I'm not advocating scare tactics, not at all. You tell the good and the bad and some kid may listen. And there are a lot of sad aspects to the juicer lifestyle.

When I was at school they attempted to scare us straight but I never really knew any junkies nor saw them anywhere, it was kind of idyllic lol. But if I just had seen an old meth addict IRL it would have scared me straight. Not that I ever got into hard drugs. But they wouldn't even have to talk bad about meth, if they glorified it it would have been even better. Just seeing them and their sad existence would have been scary. Them glorifying it would have been even better because it would really drive home the point of how delusional they are.

I'm not sure trying to shield the kids a couple of years would help either. And like I said, I see all these children on social media dropping tren memes all the time, kids who don't juice or even train, but they already know about it.

Here are my thoughts on it if anyone cares.

I dont know Mike personally....but what i think is....back in the day decades ago he promoted himself as natural and ran with it and it worked for him....and he got a huge following of people who are on the fringe of the sport (which obviously isnt you guys). This worked for him and also backfired on him because he went with it for so long (again decades) that now he is grandfathered in.....he cannot come out and say "well.....I do this and this".....its too late....what is done is done. And he has painted himself into a corner and said certain things for too many years that cannot be unsaid. It is what it is. Its about his career and how he makes his money and legacy now and he cant backtrack at this point in time. I personally..... dont care and I really dont understand why so many people do care in the bodybuilding industry. I dont think he has ever abused himself to any insane degree but there is a look that just cannot be attained (especially when lean-that we all know well) and even moreso in your 50's which pretty much should tell the story for everyone.

Regardless I respect the guy greatly on one front. That dude puts a ton of weight on the bar here in his 50's and does things that are pretty god damn remarkable......I mean flat out astonishing the amount of tonnage that guys joints can take. And if you look at the big dudes in their 50's who dont want to take chances with abuse of chemicals but want to keep their size they had when they were younger (Efferding /Ohearn etc).....you have to use certain poundages to keep that size. I am amazed he has never suffered a major injury with some of the lower rep stuff he has done (I train heavy as hell myself but i dont dare go down to the 2-6's like he does)..... you have to respect what he does in the gym to keep his size.

On another note, every person I know that knows Mike personally (im friends with Mark Bell and others)....they all say he is an awesome dude. You will have a hard time finding people that know him personally that do not like him.

O'Hearn is the Lance Armstrong of Bodybuilding.

Keep the lie going as long as he can, until it all crashes down.
Until then, cash in and promote yourself as a genetic freak (plus-Alpha) and take advantage of people's ignorance.
Wut? Lance Armstrong? Everyone he rode against used 🙄, they all lied. Using PEDs in professional sports is a lot different than having a social media career IMO.

Exactly. I grew up with the commercial "this is your brain on drugs", showing an egg frying. Didnt stop me from messing around with that shit in high school. We received plenty of education too telling us about the dangers of drugs.

Exactly. I grew up with the commercial "this is your brain on drugs", showing an egg frying. Didnt stop me from messing around with that shit in high school. We received plenty of education too telling us about the dangers of drugs.

I still remember the speakers that would come around to the school and tell us their horror stories and then they’d get us role play saying no to people offering us drugs. All it did was intrigue me as a kid and make me want to try the stuff to see wgat all the fuss was about.

I dont know Mike personally....but what i think is....back in the day decades ago he promoted himself as natural and ran with it and it worked for him....and he got a huge following of people who are on the fringe of the sport (which obviously isnt you guys). This worked for him and also backfired on him because he went with it for so long (again decades) that now he is grandfathered in.....he cannot come out and say "well.....I do this and this".....its too late....what is done is done. And he has painted himself into a corner and said certain things for too many years that cannot be unsaid. It is what it is. Its about his career and how he makes his money and legacy now and he cant backtrack at this point in time. I personally..... dont care and I really dont understand why so many people do care in the bodybuilding industry. I dont think he has ever abused himself to any insane degree but there is a look that just cannot be attained (especially when lean-that we all know well) and even moreso in your 50's which pretty much should tell the story for everyone.

Regardless I respect the guy greatly on one front. That dude puts a ton of weight on the bar here in his 50's and does things that are pretty god damn remarkable......I mean flat out astonishing the amount of tonnage that guys joints can take. And if you look at the big dudes in their 50's who dont want to take chances with abuse of chemicals but want to keep their size they had when they were younger (Efferding /Ohearn etc).....you have to use certain poundages to keep that size. I am amazed he has never suffered a major injury with some of the lower rep stuff he has done (I train heavy as hell myself but i dont dare go down to the 2-6's like he does)..... you have to respect what he does in the gym to keep his size.

On another note, every person I know that knows Mike personally (im friends with Mark Bell and others)....they all say he is an awesome dude. You will have a hard time finding people that know him personally that do not like him.
Like always, I think you nailed it.....the grandfathering and putting himself in a corner, the poundages on his lifts, his joints and no injuries, his look after 50, and people that know him say he is pretty stand-up. The guy is one hell of freak imo....regardless of whether he used or not. Most guys in their 50's who are on (not saying he isn't for anybody reading this comment) don't even look half as good as him. This guy was on the cover of mags when I was just starting out in the early 90's with these same debates as current, and here we are 30+ years later, and he is still the talk of many forums and people.

Didn't he come out within the last few years and admit he is on trt now?

He's the pretty guy you love to hate, but respect because although he doesn't make sense a lot of times, he's a nice guy, and he kills the gym with consistency...lol. He lives and breathes this lifestyle from all I know. He is like the Brad Pitt of the fitness, physique and bodybuilding world....i'd add in powerlifitng too.

Great post. On another note, I just followed your Instagram. Super good content man. Really appreciate it.

Like always, I think you nailed it.....the grandfathering and putting himself in a corner, the poundages on his lifts, his joints and no injuries, his look after 50, and people that know him say he is pretty stand-up. The guy is one hell of freak imo....regardless of whether he used or not. Most guys in their 50's who are on (not saying he isn't for anybody reading this comment) don't even look half as good as him. This guy was on the cover of mags when I was just starting out in the early 90's with these same debates as current, and here we are 30+ years later, and he is still the talk of many forums and people.

Didn't he come out within the last few years and admit he is on trt now?

He's the pretty guy you love to hate, but respect because although he doesn't make sense a lot of times, he's a nice guy, and he kills the gym with consistency...lol. He lives and breathes this lifestyle from all I know. He is like the Brad Pitt of the fitness, physique and bodybuilding world....i'd add in powerlifitng too.
i think a lot of us would LOVE to have a career like he has
not having to compete and making a good living from ur look is ideal imo
i hope he is smart enough to admit trt i think that could MAYBE keep the haters at bay... prob not tho. just get worse.
so... yeah he is kinda stuck.
genetic freak tho for sure. always amazed by his strength.
and of course i can never forget seeing him as an American Gladiator.
that show was ahead of its time....
-F

Him just starting out.

Bg8AKSCCEAIt2vL.png

Dante You hit the nail on the head....I honestly could careless about his cycle etc...BUT...
I'd LOVE to know what he does to keep his joints healthy under all that weight all those years(day in and day out)
Warm-ups/Form/Supps/Stretching/Cryo/Massage/Whatever

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner