advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'hearn Teaches us what are heart needs and how he put 25 pounds of muscle on in a year naturally in his 50's!

Here are my thoughts on it if anyone cares.

I dont know Mike personally....but what i think is....back in the day decades ago he promoted himself as natural and ran with it and it worked for him....and he got a huge following of people who are on the fringe of the sport (which obviously isnt you guys). This worked for him and also backfired on him because he went with it for so long (again decades) that now he is grandfathered in.....he cannot come out and say "well.....I do this and this".....its too late....what is done is done. And he has painted himself into a corner and said certain things for too many years that cannot be unsaid. It is what it is. Its about his career and how he makes his money and legacy now and he cant backtrack at this point in time. I personally..... dont care and I really dont understand why so many people do care in the bodybuilding industry. I dont think he has ever abused himself to any insane degree but there is a look that just cannot be attained (especially when lean-that we all know well) and even moreso in your 50's which pretty much should tell the story for everyone.

Regardless I respect the guy greatly on one front. That dude puts a ton of weight on the bar here in his 50's and does things that are pretty god damn remarkable......I mean flat out astonishing the amount of tonnage that guys joints can take. And if you look at the big dudes in their 50's who dont want to take chances with abuse of chemicals but want to keep their size they had when they were younger (Efferding /Ohearn etc).....you have to use certain poundages to keep that size. I am amazed he has never suffered a major injury with some of the lower rep stuff he has done (I train heavy as hell myself but i dont dare go down to the 2-6's like he does)..... you have to respect what he does in the gym to keep his size.

On another note, every person I know that knows Mike personally (im friends with Mark Bell and others)....they all say he is an awesome dude. You will have a hard time finding people that know him personally that do not like him.
He routinely incline presses (full ROM reps mind you) 4 plates and sometimes more for 5-6 reps. That is stronger than most ifbb pros almost twenty years younger than him. I've definitely seen pics of him from the 90's where being natty is believable. Seems like he blew up when went on the American Gladiators reboot show.

Dante You hit the nail on the head....I honestly could careless about his cycle etc...BUT...
I'd LOVE to know what he does to keep his joints healthy under all that weight all those years(day in and day out)
Warm-ups/Form/Supps/Stretching/Cryo/Massage/Whatever

Duck eggs

People also dismiss the fact that Mike does a lot for charity’s. I guess you get more respect for admitting to using and influencing kids to use drugs as opposed to pushing work ethic and actually helping animals and those in need.
Mikes such a scum bag he donates money and promotes charities like children’s hospitals.
Fuck good works we want to hear about you sticking a needle in your ass so we can relate and feel better about our drug abuse.
If he did admit to it, what then? He’d still be called a liar.

I know you're joking, but duck eggs are really great. One of our local farmer's markets has them sometimes - larger than regular eggs and a creamier taste.
Did not know duck eggs were that big

Would be worth asking around if places have it near me; I go through cycles with eggs where I can digest them well, and other times where I don't. Good alternative for them

Lol this dude is his very own parody. Honestly, I think he's just running to the bank with it. He knows everyone else knows he's full of shit, but he keeps it up because why? He knows you're gonna watch it lol. Now he's getting to the point where he's REALLY stretching, adding 25lbs of muscle in a year lol. Oh yea and that heart health thing! Gotta keep it legit... Kinda sorta!

Dude obviously has outstanding genetics on top of the gear, but I think he's just making fun of himself and there are still some that won't know the difference. Not an American Gladiator anymore, and not technically a bodybuilder, gotta keep up the faith, somehow...
I've never watched this guy even for a moment.

dont care ...if he bs...his career and sponsorships would take a dive. no one seems to know the rock for his transformation in his 40's...despite his genetics for bodbuilding being below o'hearn.

think he could skip the botox but looks impressive as hell no matter what he does at that age...good for him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131