over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Rashid Iron addicts gym just raided by the DEA

I just dont get a couple things here.

I know some of you guys have seen this too. I remember seeing Ric Drasins videos where he was openly promoting these guys personally talking about and advertising them (and other people very known in the sport also)....and I specifically remember Drasin saying something like "totally legitimate"...........I would think all those people who took his recommendation and are now on a database "list" would be pretty pissed off right about now

This had been going on for a while, with obviously a large clientele, out in the open,.....who would think to ask to see their business license?

Wouldn't you be thinking that they're legit?

Do you think it's coincidence or a new trend of these busts happening more often? This is the third high profile bust this year and it's still February..

First guys at USTG, then DL, now this.. in a matter of a few weeks.

Kinda twisted we hear about big steroid lab busts more than we do big hard drug busts

This had been going on for a while, with obviously a large clientele, out in the open,.....who would think to ask to see their business license?

Wouldn't you be thinking that they're legit?

No i personally wouldnt as I said on the other thread that was linked....but im just shocked at the various people who vouched for them

**broken link removed**

Yea looks worse then when I first saw this yesterday morning. Now it's 10 people and 10 million U.S. dollars over 2 years. I feel bad for these guys but when you get in the business of breaking the law you know there are big risks involved. The sad thing is they are gonna have all their assets frozen or seized. They will end up with a public defender or some no body lawyer and end up doing serious time.
I have a friend who always say understand who you get involved with devil warshipers or drug dealers. That's his way of saying risks come with getting involved with the wrong people or business. Be careful fellas it's all fun until you face serious consequences like this.

I just dont get a couple things here.

I know some of you guys have seen this too. I remember seeing Ric Drasins videos where he was openly promoting these guys personally talking about and advertising them (and other people very known in the sport also)....and I specifically remember Drasin saying something like "totally legitimate"...........I would think all those people who took his recommendation and are now on a database "list" would be pretty pissed off right about now

Marc Lobliner and a few others also endorsed the web site about 1 year ago as well. Saying it was a great place for information and resources.

With more and more 'labs' advertising right out in the open... posting on social media etc. I'm sure we will continue to see more and more busts.

Marc Lobliner and a few others also endorsed the web site about 1 year ago as well. Saying it was a great place for information and resources.

wow i just looked that up on youtube and yea your right....crazy....and alot of other people vouching for them on the right side panel too.

What the hell were these guys thinking?

wow i just looked that up on youtube and yea your right....crazy....and alot of other people vouching for them on the right side panel too.

Times sure have changed. I remember in the 90's - I didn't even tell people about the message boards that I went to. There was always the "gym douchebag" that spoke out loudly about AAS - but as a rule it was very quiet.

Now - you have well produced ads for the dealers - with endorsements???? AND if you aren't sure how to inject - just log on to YT and watch kids loading up. Crazy times.

I'm sure most of it is friends saying hey can you give my web site a plug so your followers will come check us out. They probably plug it as a favor without doing research on what they are endorsing. The bad thing is I'm sure most of these guys and gals are honest. Now they look like they are in the middle of this shit storm and it will most likely cause them to look like part of this organization that got hit by the DEA.

Is it really much different than guys offering cycle advice on a board? Lol

Feel bad for the employees and members

If you don't know the difference, then you must not know much. Some countries on this board it is perfectly legal to have a personal supply of Steroids. The onus is on you to do legal things. They were selling Steroids on a massive scale. That is illegally in mostly all countries. So, yes big difference.

I think what these guys had in mind was a "hit and run", they make a shit ton of cash, the lawyers and feds take some and they pocket the rest and move on to the next "endeavor". Maybe someone is a sacrificial lamb and does a few months in a federal non pound me in the ass prison but everyone else pleads down to pretty much fines and slaps on the wrist.

I know a company who was making dick pills and putting a banned ingredient in it, they eventually shut them down but they made a ridiculously amount of money for a few months and they're still in business so they got away with it other than having to change their formula. I used to sell their product and I couldn't keep it on the racks no matter how much I sold it for customers were begging me to take back orders, never seen that before with anything.

Also a brother of a friend of mine was doing some grey area financial crap, he was ripping off banks they hit him with 70 felony counts it was in the news and everything just like these guys. He made close to 5 million, lawyers and feds ate up about 2 million he got the best lawyer money could buy and got off with no jail time.

I would be really curious to know their prices on gear, I'm sure they had some crazy margins.

But that being said the fact that they busted them for only a 30k deal kinda leads me to believe they didn't make shit. Also is there really that much demand for gear in a localized market they would have to be making a huge amount of sales to justify the risk, I would assume the majority of their sales were in person but I'm just guessing here.

Last edited:
Isn't Mike Rashid one of those guys who claimed life time natural?

I think what these guys had in mind was a "hit and run", they make a shit ton of cash, the lawyers and feds take some and they pocket the rest and move on to the next "endeavor". Maybe someone is a sacrificial lamb and does a few months in a federal non pound me in the ass prison but everyone else pleads down to pretty much fines and slaps on the wrist.

I know a company who was making dick pills and putting a banned ingredient in it, they eventually shut them down but they made a ridiculously amount of money for a few months and they're still in business so they got away with it other than having to change their formula. I used to sell their product and I couldn't keep it on the racks no matter how much I sold it for customers were begging me to take back orders, never seen that before with anything.

Also a brother of a friend of mine was doing some grey area financial crap, he was ripping off banks they hit him with 70 felony counts it was in the news and everything just like these guys. He made close to 5 million, lawyers and feds ate up about 2 million he got the best lawyer money could buy and got off with no jail time.

I would be really curious to know their prices on gear, I'm sure they had some crazy margins.

But that being said the fact that they busted them for only a 30k deal kinda leads me to believe they didn't make shit. Also is there really that much demand for gear in a localized market they would have to be making a huge amount of sales to justify the risk, I would assume the majority of their sales were in person but I'm just guessing here.

I disagree they have been watching them for about 1 year now. The DEA claims they were importing a ton of raws from China and they distributed 10 million dollars of gear over two years. I don't see any slaps on the wrist here. The Feds will try to make an example of these guys by taking all their assets and giving them a ton of time.

If you don't know the difference, then you must not know much. Some countries on this board it is perfectly legal to have a personal supply of Steroids. The onus is on you to do legal things. They were selling Steroids on a massive scale. That is illegally in mostly all countries. So, yes big difference.
true pesty

like for me in UK totally legal to have gear for my personal use.

i can bring roids with me in my checked luggage again i need to be able to justify personal use.

couriering them into the uk via postal method is illegal.

selling, supplying is illegal.

so all sorts of variation even in europe.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Real Reason

The Federal government was not getting their cut. It is about the money, if they were doing 5 million in sales a year, to the feds, they are getting screwed out of their 30%. You cannot expect to make 5 million a year and not pay taxes to the feds, they will shut you down.

I disagree they have been watching them for about 1 year now. The DEA claims they were importing a ton of raws from China and they distributed 10 million dollars of gear over two years. I don't see any slaps on the wrist here. The Feds will try to make an example of these guys by taking all their assets and giving them a ton of time.

You would be surprised, with non violent federal crimes a lot of times they are just looking to pick up cash and put it on their list. Drawn out trials cost a lot of money and resources and they know this, as well as locking people up who don't really pose a threat to society. No matter what they get to put the "bust" on their records.

I mean come on people can't really be that dumb to sell gear out in the open like that can they? They had to of had an end game.

With my friend that got away with his bank shit the feds claimed a bunch of crazy crap and it was all over the local news like it was a terrorist attack. He got away with fines, no jail time.

Who knows though, I'm just talking....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity