over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Rashid Iron addicts gym just raided by the DEA

Ahh..WFN (Wellness, Fitness + Nutrition) ...you had to know this was going to happen. It was only a matter of time.

Last edited:
meanwhile at planet fitness...

Attachments

• meanwhile at planet fitness 2.jpg
    meanwhile at planet fitness 2.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 1,148
Lol...Planet FATness. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

What a ridiculous waste of resources, resulting in ruined careers and lives.

The government has no place telling people what to do with their own bodies, period.

The government has no place telling people what to do with their own bodies, period.

Not true if it is against the law. These people were not only doing something illegal, but they were acting like Doctors and claiming their operation was legal. Some people were thinking they were legit and listening to them for medical advice. They were giving people notion that they were doctors and ruining people's health. I warn people awhile ago about them. I don't feel sorry for them.

Not true if it is against the law. These people were not only doing something illegal, but they were acting like Doctors and claiming their operation was legal. Some people were thinking they were legit and listening to them for medical advice. They were giving people notion that they were doctors and ruining people's health. I warn people awhile ago about them. I don't feel sorry for them.

If they were posing as Doctors than yes, Im inclined to agree they are at fault. That being said if people are that dumb then I dont feel sorry for them either. Secondly, this isnt the only time the dogs of big pharma (DEA) have went after ugl's. I agree with the other member the feds have no shitting business in our lives. But gear is low hanging fruit and much much easier to go after as opposed to the big boys.

here's their about us:
"Wellness, Fitness and Nutrition has been in existence since 1993, originally just offering nutrition and physique transformation consulting locally across Florida and New York. Since then, they have expanded throughout the United States, Latin America and other countries. WFFN was built around the mission to provide its client’s high impact and result driven products and services to achieve their maximum physique. Your goals lie at the center of Wellness, Fitness and Nutrition mission and vision."

don't be an idiot and contact them as you may be speaking to LE.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...36-fitness-wellness-nutrition-trt-clinic.html
meanwhile at planet fitness 46 year old joey arena arrested for doing deadlifts

I remember when WFN first became big and it just sounded fishy as fuck then you start reading up on it and every person that has interacted with them and wasn't paid to give a good review has either said their gear was fucked up or the company act shady as fuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Pretty hard to think they could fly under radar with this clinic.

This actually feels more like self sabatoge. Of course they were going to get caught.

The only thing surprising about this is that it didn't happen earlier

They made a deal to sell $30,000 worth of gear to an undercover DEA Agent. Regardless if it's a waste of resources or not they are going down. We are not talking about 2 bottles of test here. That makes them look like they are a larger distribution / manufacturing operation. It looks like they used the upstairs room in the Florida gym and warehouse lab in Arizona. I hope it works out for the best but it seems like the DEA has lots of info to really case a problem for the 8 guys they arrested so far.

here's their about us:
"Wellness, Fitness and Nutrition has been in existence since 1993, originally just offering nutrition and physique transformation consulting locally across Florida and New York. Since then, they have expanded throughout the United States, Latin America and other countries. WFFN was built around the mission to provide its client’s high impact and result driven products and services to achieve their maximum physique. Your goals lie at the center of Wellness, Fitness and Nutrition mission and vision."

don't be an idiot and contact them as you may be speaking to LE.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...36-fitness-wellness-nutrition-trt-clinic.html
meanwhile at planet fitness 46 year old joey arena arrested for doing deadlifts

lmaoo

read DCs post....

:)

They made a deal to sell $30,000 worth of gear to an undercover DEA Agent. Regardless if it's a waste of resources or not they are going down. We are not talking about 2 bottles of test here. That makes them look like they are a larger distribution / manufacturing operation. It looks like they used the upstairs room in the Florida gym and warehouse lab in Arizona. I hope it works out for the best but it seems like the DEA has lots of info to really case a problem for the 8 guys they arrested so far.

**broken link removed**

I just dont get a couple things here.

I know some of you guys have seen this too. I remember seeing Ric Drasins videos where he was openly promoting these guys personally talking about and advertising them (and other people very known in the sport also)....and I specifically remember Drasin saying something like "totally legitimate"...........I would think all those people who took his recommendation and are now on a database "list" would be pretty pissed off right about now

Is it really much different than guys offering cycle advice on a board? Lol

Feel bad for the employees and members

Is it really much different than guys offering cycle advice on a board? Lol

Feel bad for the employees and members

I would say its completely different. I am not at all for government intrusion in our lives, but passing off selling gear as if you are "prescribing" is too far. Its easy for me to say that I wouldn't have been so naïve as to believe them - but I have been around for a long time.

Do you think it's coincidence or a new trend of these busts happening more often? This is the third high profile bust this year and it's still February..

First guys at USTG, then DL, now this.. in a matter of a few weeks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear