over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike S: GH load question

instynct999

Registered
when you did the 6 day 18iu thing and then i believe 2 weeks off and then again load and off what were the gains like relatinfg to the weeks using the G and then the subsequebt weeks post-Gh and did you use any slin or Met on the 'off' weeks

also i assune you were on gear, right? was the expewriment done at the beginning or during the middle or such of a cycle??

thanks bro

i know he was on met or while on an di believe usualy is

also its cool to see u over here instynct, guys this guy is knowledgable and best of all admits he doesnt know everything, very good guy who can help many of u out with ancillaries to cycles, all legal to

The reason it was 2wks off is because the water used with the equigen goes bad after about 25 days. Otherwise it would be 3-4wks off. I did gluco with it; and maintained that while off.
I was 'on cycle' at the time.

The important ideas in my experience are:

-The effects lasted 6-8wks after the 2nd blast (!) pretty much equal to while on. I did 4 injects per day. In other words I continued to lose fat regardless of diet.

-There were no sides as compared to using gh ED.

I will probably use gh this way from now on. :D

im just waiting for that cheap gh to become available

Was it just for fat loss
honestly even when on ED i still have to watch diet not to gain fat while gaining lean

what were, if that was part of the p[lan, the LBM gains during the week on and the weeks following

although it is interesting i wonder what causes this effect of sustained GH like activity post 'blitz' therapy

hell once using 2iu whilke dieting for a while after i came off everything i gained LBM bigtime and almost no fat with a higher than usual caloric intake---weird shit

i may try the 18 iu split into 4 doses for the 6 days and then see what happens in the following weeks, but was interested primarily in the effect and pounds of LBM gained as that is my goal

like to know if i should expect gains to be simiar in the weeks off as to that first week on the 18iu/day

i'd also do some slin 2-3x/day to affect maximum mass

equigen

Ive read equigen doesnt do anything for humans is it any good. I know I can get ahold of it very cheaply but I always thought it was some crap. Let me know.

Re: equigen

vitor said:
Ive read equigen doesnt do anything for humans is it any good. I know I can get ahold of it very cheaply but I always thought it was some crap. Let me know.

Click on the 'Search' button at the top of the board and type in 'Equigen' and you'll get tons of info on it, lots from people that have used it.

I'm curious about the LBM gains too. For myself, if I don't use insulin as well, I don't gain much size at all on GH, just get harder. When I add the insulin thouigh - WHOAAAA!!!!! :D
So far I have only used GH continuously, so I would be curious about the LBM gains from bursts like that.

Hey all, I really didnt gain any muscle (LBM), and I think that using gh this will only happen when using AS and slin both along with the gh. I believe it is the anabolic properties of slin and AS that cause most all the LBM gains, not the gh. Maybe there is some small LBM gains from gh without slin/AS, but I think its insignificant.

MikeS said:
Hey all, I really didnt gain any muscle (LBM), and I think that using gh this will only happen when using AS and slin both along with the gh. I believe it is the anabolic properties of slin and AS that cause most all the LBM gains, not the gh. Maybe there is some small LBM gains from gh without slin/AS, but I think its insignificant.

thats what I thought as well. I just thought that maybe front loading in bursts would make a difference in LBM gains.

hmm

Would that make you retain a ton of water and have similar lose dose gh problems?

Yes BigA it really made no difference doing the 'burst' in LBM compared to low doses extended. Unfortunately!
No Vitor, the side are no extra and in fact less when doing the burst.

so the jury is still out IMO on just how best to do AAS/GH/slin et al. to get maximal effect for sure

i may do the burst see how i gain (with gear and slin) and then see how the next week goes without GHJ---if it looks like a big decline in gains or i accrue fat i will just go back on GH at a moderate dose of 6-9iu/day 5on/2off

losing BF for me is no prob and although i throw some GH in usually other compounds are more effective at RAPIDLY removing adipose IMO--i use the kitchen sink approACH,HE,HE

instynct999 said:
i may do the burst see how i gain (with gear and slin) and then see how the next week goes without GHJ---if it looks like a big decline in gains or i accrue fat i will just go back on GH at a moderate dose of 6-9iu/day 5on/2off

I found that if I use insulin and gear and no GH, nothing happens. Just get fuller and maybe add some fat. Ceratainly no extreme mass gains. But as soon as I have GH thorwn in, I explode. But by the same token, if I use GH with gear and no insulin, no mass gains happen.

well obviously some may gain from the AAS alone even with the ZGH, but the slin is where the real size will manifest

that is why this burst and 'cruise' is interesting, but if i do a burst and then go off the Gh and see things ain't moving the way i like i'd go right back on

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131