over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Tyson on Bullying

Tyson was a great fighter, but a piece of garbage human being. Would love to ask him if biting off somebody`s ear counts as bullying. Now he is blaming Cus d`amato for shaping him into a bad person. Does Cus at least get credit for making him champion and millionaire then? Who does he blame for getting arrested for possession of cocaine in his 40`s?

I don't think he was blaming Cus in the interview-I think he was trying to say that Cus taught him that bullying is more mental than physical

Tyson would bully his opponents before the fight when he would stare them down

Mike Tyson doesn't sound very smart but people who know him say he's a very intelligent guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah that crazy SOB was smart enough to bite half an ear off a guy yeah he's pretty F ing intelligent. I think we can rid the earth of pieces of shut like that.

Oh yeah that crazy SOB was smart enough to bite half an ear off a guy yeah he's pretty F ing intelligent. I think we can rid the earth of pieces of shut like that.

Just bc people make rash decisions when they're emotions run high doesn't mean they aren't necessarily intelligent. Dumb fuck.

Holyfield headbutted him numerous time before he snapped and bit his ear, bad on both accounts by both parties.

Mike Tyson is a byproduct of a very troubled upbringing followed by surrounding himself with parasitic human beings who took advantage of his status and money.

If Constantine D'Amato didn't die, and stuck with Mike, Mike would've been a very different person.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Holyfield headbutted him numerous time before he snapped and bit his ear, bad on both accounts by both parties.

Mike Tyson is a byproduct of a very troubled upbringing followed by surrounding himself with parasitic human beings who took advantage of his status and money.

If Constantine D'Amato didn't die, and stuck with Mike, Mike would've been a very different person.

Head butting other fighters is his trademark fighting style.He does it to all his opponents.Mike bit his ear because by the 9nth head butt that the Ref didn't call,he bit his ear.I don't care what anyone has to say about Tyson,he was one of the greatest fighters in history.He still holds the Record for fastest Knockout in all of fighting history.The man is still worth a ton of money,so how is he so stupid.He's so stupid he's still rich as shit lol.

Head butting other fighters is his trademark fighting style.He does it to all his opponents.Mike bit his ear because by the 9nth head butt that the Ref didn't call,he bit his ear.I don't care what anyone has to say about Tyson,he was one of the greatest fighters in history.He still holds the Record for fastest Knockout in all of fighting history.The man is still worth a ton of money,so how is he so stupid.He's so stupid he's still rich ass shit lol.
People will always love iron Mike for what he represented. A killing machine, a man you could legitimately say was one of the baddest men of his time. He's also a real funny guy, his stand up on HBO was really good.

i think that bullying (within reason) is an essential part of the human experience..

it really teaches you what type of person you are.

i was picked on throughout middle school, and in the first couple years of highschool..

then i started lifting, eating, and working in construction, and got big.

then i became the bully. i was far more cruel than anyone ever was to me.

am i proud of it?

yes. :star-:ars

i think that bullying (within reason) is an essential part of the human experience..

i was picked on throughout middle school, and in the first couple years of highschool..

am i proud of it?

How old are you? You got the mind of a little boy. Not joking. What is there to be a proud bully. Are u retarded. If you ever will have kids i bet you wouldnt say that if they would get bullied.

I always liked Tyson. Even when he bit off a chunk of Hollyfields ear in retaliation for the intentional head-but. LOL. Holyfield was the fake one. With Tyson, what you saw, is what you got. Yeah, I know he lost to a no name and fizzled out some in the last years, but he did prison time for a bogus rape charge etc. Never the same. This is a guy who was 5'9" and took on huge men standing over 6'4" in many cases. And he knocked them off their feet in less then 2 rounds 99% of the time. He was a true puncher, with the speed of a lightweight and power of that of two heavyweights. In his prime, he would be capable of defeating any heavyweight boxer in history. Truly born to box..I enjoy going back and watching his old fights. No fighter since has had the style or raw aggression in the ring he had. It's fun to watch!

That said, he had a mixed up life and relied on people to guide him when he had hundreds of millions of dollars dumped on him and they misguided and used him.

Last edited:
I got bullied growing up until I was about 15. Something in me finally said "well your getting your ass kicked everyday you may as well try to do something about it". People finally stopped fucking with me. Standing up for yourself will help you in a lot of areas of your life. That doesn't always mean a physical altercation.

my impression of Tyson was that the guy literally had no fear. He was extremely quick, very accurate, and amazingly powerful. You couple that with his no fear attitude and he could have been the best ever. He did lose to Buster Douglas but when heavyweights throw blows anything can happen. He was never the same after his prison term probably because he was taught to conform and had to suppress his natural ring instincts.

I got bullied growing up until I was about 15. Something in me finally said "well your getting your ass kicked everyday you may as well try to do something about it". People finally stopped fucking with me. Standing up for yourself will help you in a lot of areas of your life. That doesn't always mean a physical altercation.

my impression of Tyson was that the guy literally had no fear. He was extremely quick, very accurate, and amazingly powerful. You couple that with his no fear attitude and he could have been the best ever. He did lose to Buster Douglas but when heavyweights throw blows anything can happen. He was never the same after his prison term probably because he was taught to conform and had to suppress his natural ring instincts.
Tyson and Buster fight,went south real fast for Mike.He didn't train or anything,let everything go to his head of course Don King had a lot to do with that.Buster on other hand who dwarfed Mike in size and had insane power Trained the hardest he ever Trained for that fight.From my standpoint when Buster got up time after time and started hurting Mike with his hits Mike knew he messed up bad.He took the Knockout and lost his belt.But lit that same fire under his ass he had when he started Boxing.He fought 2 fights before he got locked up and Destroyed both his opponents with ease,the Real Tyson was back.But than he got locked up for 5 yrs and something in that period of time changed his whole perspective on Boxing ,and it was the damage he knew he could do and he didn't want that anymore.So to say the least his passion was there but his aggressive Tyson everyone knew before was gone.He lost the want to fight.He fought his few fights to pay his debt off first and than to have $ again.

How old are you? You got the mind of a little boy. Not joking. What is there to be a proud bully. Are u retarded. If you ever will have kids i bet you wouldnt say that if they would get bullied.

no bully pls :eek:

One of my fav stories about Tyson....He fought Michael Spinks in 1988. Spinks' manager thought he would go into Tyson's dressing room before the fight and talk some trash to him to try to get inside Tyson's head. When he walked into the dressing room, Mike had just finished getting his hands wrapped, and was now punching holes in the drywall of the dressing room. Spinks' manager just turned around and left without saying anything. Tyson knocked out Spinks at 1:31 of the first round. [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JN9bpOV9beQ[/ame]

Ok. I won't judge his domestic abuse against first wife or the rape allegation he served years for either. A leader does not set example by listing excuses but by showing what is the right thing to do.

Meh, I take rape allegations with a gigantic grain of salt.

Far as the cocaine possession, I really don't see how it's a big deal. You'd be stunned at the sorts of high profile individuals who partake on occasion. I know we're not supposed to promote recreational drugs on here, but some of you's really have your heads in your ass. It could have been a stamp of dope that he was busted for and I still wouldn't hold it against him, given the absolute brutal physical toll that sport takes on your body.

I heard that the ear biting incident was actually the result of Cheque Drops.

edit: Lmfao, if it wasn't for slice I don't even think I'd still post on these boards.

Last edited:
Well said, and intelligence doesn't require a certificate. We've all seen Good Will Hunting ;)

Agreed, innate intelligence is in no way directly related to or a result of education.

Last edited:

am i proud of it?

I didn't know you worked construction previously slice. I'm on the white collar myself, field engineer, but I was Labor for several years. You were Labor or?

I didn't know you worked construction previously slice. I'm on the white collar myself, field engineer, but I was Labor for several years. You were Labor or?

yep, i was labor

the youngest and quickly became the biggest, so i did most of the manual labor

am i proud of it?

So are you proud that you repeated the toxic cycle by being a bigger better bully or that you don't get messed with.

Being bullied is a part of life and it teaches you to reach down and stand up. It's amazing that just the perception of being big makes you a bad ass. Reality is that being big means absolutely nothing. It will keep you out of 90%m of altercations but you better be a true tough guy for that 10% that it doesn't.

So are you proud that you repeated the toxic cycle by being a bigger better bully or that you don't get messed with.

Being bullied is a part of life and it teaches you to reach down and stand up. It's amazing that just the perception of being big makes you a bad ass. Reality is that being big means absolutely nothing. It will keep you out of 90%m of altercations but you better be a true tough guy for that 10% that it doesn't.

well i was only a bully to the people who bullied me..

can one be a bully if he only bullies those who bullied him?

question for the philosophers :cool:

well i was only a bully to the people who bullied me..

can one be a bully if he only bullies those who bullied him?

question for the philosophers :cool:
Two wrongs don't make a right- Mahatma Trump

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting