over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Tyson on the heavy bag at 50YO!

Alpha males never lose it!!! He will ALWAYS be a beast among normal men

This is why aging sucks! Your heart still has it, your body is letting you down. But Tyson could still knock 99% of men off their feet at any age, no doubt! I'd like to see him seriously train for a 12-18 months and see what he could do. I'll bet he could still take a good percentage of pro fighters. Not anything like his prime.

Yeah, I know all the arguments, etc, but as far as as speed and getting inside on larger opponents and counter punching and hitting with maximum results, there's never been a fighter like him and likely never will be. He was just downright wicked in his prime.

5'10 218 lbs of absolute monstrosity in his prime.

He was a small heavyweight, and scared shit out of a LOT of heavyweights.

Imagine if he knew how to kick, grapple, and takedown people [emoji33]...he'd eat through the UFC heavyweight division

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was wrong of course, but in his heyday I thought I was looking at a man who would hold the title for DECADES. He was going through guys in seconds to a few minutes, and he ended his career with 22 first round knockouts!

I would want no part of that.

I thought he was invincible until Buster Douglas knocked him out. I was at a bowling ally watching it pay for view and was shocked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. So many of his fights were over before the end of the first round! One crazy thing, many of his big knockouts were short quick punches and not displaying his full strength. Many of the knockouts in this clip were not real clean shots either, but catch the guy on top of the head or somewhat glancing blows!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6449eOnik"]5 Best Knockouts by Mike Tyson With one Hit - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
concreter could take him

LEADER OF THE PACK!!!!

Lots of Sticking and Moving....Use your Reach!
No Ring, unless it's the size of a small Park!
Protect the Ribs!!! lol
Don't Tier out or your Dead!

One Shot connecting and Any UFC fighter's game is Over!

My favorite of all time. I was a kid during his prime, those were good years. I too seen him lose to Buster Douglas....that was not even Mike out there IMO. He was never the same after his wife screwed him over....and of course after Cus died.

My favorite of all time. I was a kid during his prime, those were good years. I too seen him lose to Buster Douglas....that was not even Mike out there IMO. He was never the same after his wife screwed him over....and of course after Cus died.

Same here. Cus was the only person in my opinion who could keep him centered and focused. Once he was gone....there were too many people in his head.

I've read stories of guys who did last a little bit of time with him....and they stated they would just cover up and try to last.

But when a guy with that power hits you a few times in the arms....it hurts to keep your arms up....and then your a sitting duck and it's lights out.

My dad boxed professional for awhile and had gloves on me before I was 10 years old. I trained for years with a guy who actually went the distance with Roy Jones Jr. in Madison Square Garden....he lost by decision though.

But it's like anything else...you have it or you don't. I use to think I was pretty good until a "nobody" walked into our gym one day who had only trained about a year at best.

He literally whooped my ass and I don't think he was even being serious.

At that point...I decided that while it was a great cardio workout.....boxing wasn't for me!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Tyson can still knock out people if he got in the ring I guarantee it. Maybe no top pros but this man can fight bottom line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last thing you lose is Knockout Power...
Playing last summer at Wrigelyville..

Attachments

• 908.JPG
    908.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 246
My fav boxer of all time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads