over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Tyson

Wesley Inman

Banned
Who here is a Tyson fan?? You guys ever watch his videos and then hit the gym??

I started watching clips of him at Junior Olympics and then when he fought Jesse Ferguson. In college, we'd either play Mike Tyson's punchout on Nintendo or watch video tapes of his fights, even pay per views like like Holyfield I..then go directly to the gym and have huge workouts.

miketysonspunchout_zpsc9145cf5.png

I wonder if anyone here used him for motivation in the gym?? I saw footage of Tyson curling 205lbs (2-45lb plates on each side) on an EZ curl bar for reps. I think that is very impressive more then 90% of guys in the gym can do.

Anyways check out these videos..and his interviews are hysterical!

@ 3:53
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-478QGV9pc"]Mike Tyson Knockouts Collection - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDjMCxNHSg"]Mike Tyson Funny Interviews Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

I loved Tyson, top 3 favorite athlete of all time. The guy is just misunderstood and his childhood didn't help. But man, when he was on one no one could touch the guy!!

Personally I am a HUGE Iron Mike Tyson fan. I grew up to him in the '80s. I remember my dad ordering PPV his fights. Amazing at 6/7/8/9 years old to see boxing like that (hitting power). I had Nintendo with "Mike Tyson's Punch Out" and played it every day. Hell, my girl has a Wii so I just bought "Punch Out" last week so I could play it again! His compilation knockout vids on youtube are fkn amazing! His speed + power was insane.

one thing that was common was all these guys towered tyson as well. Not to say tyson was small, but man you can just tell its a larger human being, and he just fucking owned the shit out of them

One of the best boxers in history he led with his head because his punches were so hard that even with blocking they still broke your ribs. That's why fights never went far with him his power was unbelievable you just can't explain it. You have to watch his fights and be in awe of it.

He is number 2 on my list #1 will always be Floyd mayweather with 52-0-0-0 record its amazing to watch him fight sugar ray is tied with him in first spot though wish I could of watched more of his fights he was light years ahead of the sport

Personally I am a HUGE Iron Mike Tyson fan. I grew up to him in the '80s. I remember my dad ordering PPV his fights. Amazing at 6/7/8/9 years old to see boxing like that (hitting power). I had Nintendo with "Mike Tyson's Punch Out" and played it every day. Hell, my girl has a Wii so I just bought "Punch Out" last week so I could play it again! His compilation knockout vids on youtube are fkn amazing! His speed + power was insane.

I was obsessed with that game and watching every fight he had too...Started playing Punch Out at maybe 7 years old...Took me until I was a freshman in college to beat Tyson. Punchout and Skate or Die..I lived on.

007 373 5963

I used to love watching Iron Mike get in the ring and knock guys out with ease back in the day when I was a kid. I bought all the punch out games starting with the Nintendo version to the super NES, hehe. :D

it was either tecmo bowl or tyson punch out!

Its a shame how his life turned out. Best boxer ever! He was right when he said no one could ever do what he did or duplicate him. He went down hill so fast after his adopted mother passed away. Thats when all the sleeze bags of the boxing world started to approach him and fill his head with so much BS.

however

I love FAW-NICATING My defense is INPREGNABLE hahahahahaha he made George Bush's speechs look so much better. LOL

Last edited:
the man was the war machine of boxing... definitely misunderstood as a person but at his best will never be topped IMO... his talent ability and just simply put gift of unstoppable power is unmatched still to this day IMO... his left hook was crippling and uppercut/overhand right was just fatal... if someone wasnt knocked cold or even senseless, they were consciously incapacitated to be able to continue the fight.... and yeah he did all his dirty work up close and personal due to having significant less reach advantage over his opponents... best videos to compliment his fights clips is his training vids cuz when it came to legs he hammered the shit out of them and for damn good reason... every fighter knows stong legs and hip girddle is where all your power comes from and his foundation was as strong as strong could be to keep that endless power tap flowing....

unfortunate he met his demise at the betrayal and explotation from don shitbag king and snake woman robin givens and quiet frankly the good ol boy legal system back in indiana not giving him a fair chance at his rape charges especially when appealed...

My favorite all time boxer. He was an inner fighter. Always up close working with those dangerous hooks. Also a great defensive when he was in his prime. The reason I started boxing myself.

Too bad he lost his focus and drive.

i was also very young when Mike was in his prim but my dad was a big boxing fan so i watched with im, looking back on his fights it shows amazing carachter to try and lift up your opponent after you have just knocked him sensless.

I just saw Tyson perform last week in Hollywood. It was a great show and I highly recommend buying tickets if he comes to your area. He basically tells his life story. I was really surprised at what a quick wit he was. Very funny and definitely a must see if you are a fan!

He has straightened his life out quite a bit. Anyone who is a fan should see his documentary from 2009. Very telling asto his attitude and behavior.

Loved Tyson. His power and speed were unmatched. He was also notoriously accurate for that much power. Also every one of his opponents was fucking scared before that bell even rang. You could see he already won the fight before it ever began. I can't remember the fighter but at the end of the 1st he got hit with a last second "late" shot and couldn't continue but Tyson after the fight said "he was fine he knew it was coming and he didn't want no more". Was never the same after his trainer died and after his incarceration. Seemed like it just took the fight out of him.

In my opinion the greatest boxer ever. Would love to have seen him and Ali go at it when they were both in their prime.

I just saw Tyson perform last week in Hollywood. It was a great show and I highly recommend buying tickets if he comes to your area. He basically tells his life story. I was really surprised at what a quick wit he was. Very funny and definitely a must see if you are a fan!

Awesome performance...definitely worth my time and money. What surprised me the most the was just how raw and candid the dude was.

Tyson was the best. Very unique. And punch out was the best. I remember when Dr.Dream's punch out came out after Mike got arrested for rape. It wasn't identical but wasn't the same.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear