over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Tyson's crazy genetics

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer

Anybody who follows Iron Mike knows he's gotten back into shape, and might do an exhibition fight. I started laughing when I saw the clips of him sparring at 53 years old, and his physique.

This isn't a guy who's perfecting his weight training routine, and eating like a monk, he just picked up sparring again. A 53 year old shouldn't move the way Mike does, that explosiveness, and footwork is ridiculous. Teddy Atlas mentioned Mike being 190 lbs at 13 years old sparring with full grown men, they used to lie about his age to get him to fight older guys.

Wonder how many guys like this are out there who never got into any sport or discipline.

Can’t wait to see the next “Mike Tyson: Natty or Not?” or “Mike Tyson’s Cycle” video.
I agree his genetics are nothing short of superhero level, but let’s be honest...53, ripped, killing it during sparring, renewed vigor for fighting...we can all do the math.

Can’t wait to see the next “Mike Tyson: Natty or Not?” or “Mike Tyson’s Cycle” video.
I agree his genetics are nothing short of superhero level, but let’s be honest...53, ripped, killing it during sparring, renewed vigor for fighting...we can all do the math.

I mean he is training with Rafael Cordeiro; and we know the Brazilian love of the acai :)

Irregardless, look at the way he moves, the pivoting, the head movement, the explosion in his strikes. Cus and Kevin Rooney molded that into his DNA at a very young age.

Should anyone here be judging him for that?

Dude was huge at a young age and I'm willing to bet still natural. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he never took anything his whole career. Some guys just have it and that's hard for some guys to admit sometimes lol. Dude was (is) a beast and hilarious to listen to. His autobiography is good, too.

I assume his current condition is the result of his work with Brad Rowe? I know Rowe's been his trainer for a while but haven't heard him mentioned in all the Tyson hype lately.

If he came after me I'd run! Im with you, that speed and power at 53 years old is crazy. Id love to see him box Lennox Lewis or Holyfield if they would do it. That's pay per view id do!

How about Tyson vs one of the Klitschko Brothers!

i met him at a little store when he lived close by me in southington ohio in that mansion....look it up.
anyway. i always laff when guys with sub-par physical genetics, like my own, insist big ripped diudes are all juicin. most of you started gear in the first place BECAUSE u have shitty genes. ive known plenty of folks in my day who never touched weights, couldnt care less, and still had crazy v tapers and were strong as shit. made me mad every time.
just cuz u arent gifted or apparently ever knew personally guys who were....just quit with the sewing circle accusations and gossip. tyson would beat every one of u gym muscle wannabes to the ground. natural.
fuck. i know a few ex-nfl players, guy from the eagles and another with 3 superbowl rings from the patriots, he was a cornerback. to this day they still rep 315 10-15 times just fuckin around. u never lose it. u just might misplace it for awhile.

i met him at a little store when he lived close by me in southington ohio in that mansion....look it up.
anyway. i always laff when guys with sub-par physical genetics, like my own, insist big ripped diudes are all juicin. most of you started gear in the first place BECAUSE u have shitty genes. ive known plenty of folks in my day who never touched weights, couldnt care less, and still had crazy v tapers and were strong as shit. made me mad every time.
just cuz u arent gifted or apparently ever knew personally guys who were....just quit with the sewing circle accusations and gossip. tyson would beat every one of u gym muscle wannabes to the ground. natural.
fuck. i know a few ex-nfl players, guy from the eagles and another with 3 superbowl rings from the patriots, he was a cornerback. to this day they still rep 315 10-15 times just fuckin around. u never lose it. u just might misplace it for awhile.

Thats true Brother but there's a strong flip side to that coin. Having that intensive fire when pumping iron and training hard and brutal without any care for the pain one is going through is being genetically blessed in itself, regardless of how well developed our muscles are naturally genetically defined. Sure many of us may have shitty or average physically defined genetics and feel that the juice evens out the game against the freaks on a physical level but the fact that we are eagerly driven with brutal focus, intense motivation, energy and we go to that gym 5am..pound those weights with all of the rage in the world..makes us MORE genetically blessed than the physically endowed freaks that aren't as motivated and just bench 315 for 10-15 reps for shirts and giggles every now and then. I'll take the average physical genetics but the ability to train BRUTAL each and every time in gym over being physically blessed but weak in motivation because there GLORY and HONOR in that..and it's something everybody gotta earn!

From what I read, I don't think tyson really trained with weights much at all. Just bodyweight exercises and boxing.

Dude was huge at a young age and I'm willing to bet still natural. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he never took anything his whole career. Some guys just have it and that's hard for some guys to admit sometimes lol. Dude was (is) a beast and hilarious to listen to. His autobiography is good, too.

Same. Id imagine there is a chance he is on a low dose TRT, but regardless hes Mike fuggin Tyson. Hes a serial killer in the ring. My top 3 fave boxers of all time

Tyson at 14 years old on the school bus.

tyson131021_2_560.jpg

Good stories he tells here of his childhood.

Crazy that he's only 3 years older than me. I remember watching him get knocked out by Douglas, so by that time his career was going down. I was only 20 years old, so he was just 23 and been there done that in boxing.

Probably the biggest knockout in heavy weight boxing history. I count myself lucky to have watched it live on tv. Up till then he had been knocking out guys in the first few rounds. I saw it in a bowling alley. When it happened the whole place went quiet, and then the noise erupted! I was kinda sad to see it happen. It was the death of an Era. Up until then he was unbeatable.

douglas vs tyson (1)-1567933849433.jpg

Probably the biggest knockout in heavy weight boxing history. I count myself lucky to have watched it live on tv. Up till then he had been knocking out guys in the first few rounds. I saw it in a bowling alley. When it happened the whole place went quiet, and then the noise erupted! I was kinda sad to see it happen. It was the death of an Era. Up until then he was unbeatable.

View attachment 117825

It was so much fun watching him fight, boxing was so good back then and that knockout broke my heart. "Boxing fans" now are all up Mayweathers ass saying how great he is and all that just because the hype on social media told them he is. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best all time nobody can take away his accomplishments even if you don't like the guy but good god is he boring to watch, whenever someone starts talking about Mayweather first thing I say is how boring he is to watch and they look at me like I have three heads and just said god doesn't exist. Same guys who think lebron james is fun to watch.....

Everything is just hype now, perception doesn't match reality at all anymore it's not even close.

Ain't this the truth!

No drug is giving anybody the kind of athleticism, and speed Mike had in his prime. I urge everybody to spar or grapple with a professional fighter; it'll bring you down a few notches :)

When a 160 lb guy lightly hits you with a three punch combination that awakens your ancestors or a bjj black belt triangle chokes you in 20 seconds, you realize this is a different world altogether. Love the culture of martial arts, you shake hands with respect and move on afterwards

It was so much fun watching him fight, boxing was so good back then and that knockout broke my heart. "Boxing fans" now are all up Mayweathers ass saying how great he is and all that just because the hype on social media told them he is. Don't get me wrong he is one of the best all time nobody can take away his accomplishments even if you don't like the guy but good god is he boring to watch, whenever someone starts talking about Mayweather first thing I say is how boring he is to watch and they look at me like I have three heads and just said god doesn't exist. Same guys who think lebron james is fun to watch.....

Everything is just hype now, perception doesn't match reality at all anymore it's not even close.

I'm not even really into boxing, but Tyson is fun as hell to watch. That's just natural talent, grace and a little bit crazy mixed in.

Mike's biggest enemy was Mike himself. From 86-89 with Kevin Rooney, the footwork, the head movement, the angles from which he setup shots, everything was terminator like perfect. I'd pair up any heavyweight champion in history as a competitive fight for this Mike Tyson.

Guy had nothing growing up, came from an abusive background, and was launched into fame at a young age where snakes surrounded him. It still boggles my mind what it would be like for someone at 20 years old to be the heavyweight champ of the world (especially during a time when boxing was at it's peak).

Zero financial knowledge, or long term planning; you bleed through $300 million dollars and declare bankruptcy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws