advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike036, Aurum RX Anomass 400 log and bloods.

I had to break down and take Benadryl last night,I couldn’t deal with another night of tossing and turning.The tren is definitely making itself present.I am running hot as hell and starting to make some progress in the gym.
Did chest,shoulders tris this morning ,all is good!

Anxiety started last night and is pretty strong this morning .In the past I have used 400mg of tren e and 500mg of EQ,just not together,and never really experienced this amount of anxiety.The combo of the tren/EQ I am guessing is the cause.I will try and stick it out a little longer and if it doesn’t get better I will have to lower my dose which is pretty low to begin with (300 test,300 EQ,200 tren)

Trained legs this morning and did 20 minutes on the elliptical afterwards.
4 sets hack squats
3 leg extensions
3 lying leg curls
3 standing calf machine
I had been using the Anomass400 for a full 2 weeks now.My weight is up 5 pounds and strength is increasing every workout.The combo of the tren and EQ is giving me a little more anxiety that I would like but I will continue in and see if my body adapts and hopefully the anxiety lessens.One thing I can say for sure is there is definitely tren in this product,insomnia is bad and I am sweating very easily

4 sets hack squats
3 leg extensions
3 lying leg curls
3 standing calf machine
I had been using the Anomass400 for a full 2 weeks now.My weight is up 5 pounds and strength is increasing every workout.The combo of the tren and EQ is giving me a little more anxiety that I would like but I will continue in and see if my body adapts and hopefully the anxiety lessens.One thing I can say for sure is there is definitely tren in this product,insomnia is bad and I am sweating very easily

If you do a search, I've read a few guys posts that have said using magnesium supplements has helped their tren sides. Might worth trying.....

If you do a search, I've read a few guys posts that have said using magnesium supplements has helped their tren sides. Might worth trying.....
Mag (chelated versions) are really good at calming down the nervous system

and tren excites the living jesus out of nervous system

so mag helps defo.

My last blood work my mag levels were very high. I was using chelated mag and also switching between with a liquid version of mag.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

4 sets hack squats
3 leg extensions
3 lying leg curls
3 standing calf machine
Mike get on chelated mag mate or there is another iron version. i will post pic later of the bottle. read my other post I got a sports blood work panel and it tested my iron levels and they were quite high.

Trained back and bi’s this morning .
12 sets back
6 sets bi’s
So oddly I haven’t had insomnia the past 2 nights and actually slept pretty good.Hopefully my body has adjusted to the low amount of tren that I am using .I have been trying to post pics for a couple of days now and it keeps saying that I have encountered a database error. Hey Viking ,maybe I can email them to you and you can try to post them ?

I can try to help you out as well if you'd like.

Trained back and bi’s this morning .
12 sets back
6 sets bi’s
So oddly I haven’t had insomnia the past 2 nights and actually slept pretty good.Hopefully my body has adjusted to the low amount of tren that I am using .I have been trying to post pics for a couple of days now and it keeps saying that I have encountered a database error. Hey Viking ,maybe I can email them to you and you can try to post them ?

Mike get on chelated mag mate or there is another iron version. i will post pic later of the bottle. read my other post I got a sports blood work panel and it tested my iron levels and they were quite high.

sorry I wrote it wrong just realised ..

not iron levels

I meant to say high magnesium levels

would not want high iron level's would we now!

I especially make an effort to take iron free muti vit min supps.

this is the liquid meg i was taking about.

American company. u can get on amazon usa

great reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B005PFK3YS/ref=mw_dp_cr

taste disgusting but mix with little orange juice or any concentrated juice it goes just fine
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
I can try to help you out as well if you'd like.

Thanks Zach,I emailed Viking a pic earlier,if he doesn’t respond by tomorrow I will email it to you ,much appreciated!

sorry I wrote it wrong just realised ..

not iron levels

I meant to say high magnesium levels

would not want high iron level's would we now!

I especially make an effort to take iron free muti vit min supps.

this is the liquid meg i was taking about.

American company. u can get on amazon usa

great reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B005PFK3YS/ref=mw_dp_cr

taste disgusting but mix with little orange juice or any concentrated juice it goes just fine
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Thanks Dev,I actually have low iron and ferritin from frequent blood donations so taking a supp with some iron wouldn’t be a bad idea

Thanks Dev,I actually have low iron and ferritin from frequent blood donations so taking a supp with some iron wouldn’t be a bad idea
that's a good idea then for u. I am screwed cant donate blood. told thank you for your help but dont bother. As a kid while visiting India I got Malaria so they Found malaria antibodies in my body and my blood is no good for anyone. I changed address and managed to donate twice but thats it. cant change my blood and they test for it so I am done for. I have private med insurance but i have go to to my GP first and i cant say hey doc i cant donate blood cos of malaria antibodies but I love to use test, eq , tren and need you to write me a referral for phelbatomy!

I need to raise a thread about it. I need to find a way to do it on my own.

I have said bye bye to EQ anyway

take multi without iron and no irom supp to keep hemp down

Looking good, keep pounding away.
Enjoying your log so far, looking forward to starting mine.
I need to take some pics myself for progress.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I was a little pressed for time this morning so I only did chest,shoulders.I will do tri’s with my leg workout Wednesday.
4 smith machine flat bench
4 seated cable press
4 fly machine
4 machine shoulder press
4 seated dumbbell side laterals raises
2 shrugs
I guess this anxiety the tren/EQ is giving me is something I have to deal with,it just doesn’t wont to go away.Its worse at night when just trying to relax.I am liking the results so far so I will carry on and if I have to lower the dose I will.The Anomass is definitely not something a beginner should use,you have been warned :)

Last edited:
Are you trying anything for the anxiety? Some of the guys here are big on ashwagandha. Theanine is subtle but very effective. And as mentioned, magnesium. Almost everybody should be taking a good formula of magnesium, anxiety or not. All these options are OTC and dirt cheap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you trying anything for the anxiety? Some of the guys here are big on ashwagandha. Theanine is subtle but very effective. And as mentioned, magnesium. Almost everybody should be taking a good formula of magnesium, anxiety or not. All these options are OTC and dirt cheap.

Thanks for the help,I do use red vein kratom ,it helps but not enough.I haven’t tried the supps that you mentioned,can you recommend a brand for the ashwagandha?

I think doggcrapp mentioned a brand in the 'random things' thread. I think you want to find a 'sensoril' extract (that is not the brand actually).

Thanks for the help,I do use red vein kratom ,it helps but not enough.I haven’t tried the supps that you mentioned,can you recommend a brand for the ashwagandha?
Himalaya mike

The gods of Ayurvedic medicine. They rule the market along with zhandu and dabur. Himalaya has the lion share of market though.

This is one of the top brand BAMS doctors (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) use on prescription meds in India. I know a good few.

I use a lot of their products.

but u dont want to order from American site very expensive

there is a ebay shop which delivers to America and uk and all over the world from India.

100 percent legit and reliable. cheap and comes through fine straight from India.

I will PM u their web address. go to American ebay and order ashwaghanda. Also get few tubs of their brahmi for mind and memory.

will pm u ok mate.

you get like triple the shit compare to uk or American store of himalaya.

I have recommended that store to few people here.

I either get family to send me stuff or i order from this ebay shop.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member