over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Aurum Rx) Trenbolone Acetate

Looking pretty good man, keep it up

wow bro

you are looking good brother keep it up !

Nothing new to really report ,I feel like an animal in the gym .im not dieting but in not eating like shit either .i want lean gains this time around .i don't want to be a bloated mess .ill post up some more pics in a couple of days to see my progress

Can't wait to see bro. Keep up the hard work

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I can see the changes in my body over the past couple of weeks .im leaning up a little more and I'm not dieting .just 300mg/week of tren a and recently added 750mg/week of test cyp .both Aurum rx from Viking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 101
Mike, your an inspiration to us guys that are"regular Joes" you're looking good brother. Keep it up. I'm about to start logging Aurum Rx Tren E. I'm excited to see what his product can do.

Mike, your an inspiration to us guys that are"regular Joes" you're looking good brother. Keep it up. I'm about to start logging Aurum Rx Tren E. I'm excited to see what his product can do.

Thanks Ragin , I'm 46 years old today and try to stay in decent shape .im far from a body builder and have horrible genetics but I make do with what I have .looking forward to see what you think of the tren e .the tren a is very good and I have used the Aurum rx npp and test cyp as well and they were great so I'm expecting you to make some nice gains with the tren e

Happy Birthday! You're looking great for 46.

Thanks Ragin , I'm 46 years old today and try to stay in decent shape .im far from a body builder and have horrible genetics but I make do with what I have .looking forward to see what you think of the tren e .the tren a is very good and I have used the Aurum rx npp and test cyp as well and they were great so I'm expecting you to make some nice gains with the tren e

Happy Birthday!!!

Here is another pic before the gym in the morning .ill be shaving the hair off soon but now it's still winter time and I'm not in a rush

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 82
For the next couple of weeks I am going to do a high protein ,moderate fat and low carb type of diet .i always feel better using low carbs for some reason .

I have enough tren to last me almost 2 more weeks at 300mg/week .i am kind of looking forward to finishing it .the insomnia is really getting to me and I feel very edgy and anxious most of the time .i am seeing very positive results and changes in my body .i feel like an animal in the gym and my workouts are some of the best I ever had .i highly recommend the Aurum rx tren a .

I have enough tren to last me almost 2 more weeks at 300mg/week .i am kind of looking forward to finishing it .the insomnia is really getting to me and I feel very edgy and anxious most of the time .i am seeing very positive results and changes in my body .i feel like an animal in the gym and my workouts are some of the best I ever had .i highly recommend the Aurum rx tren a .

Maybe it's time to stop with such products..

Maybe it's time to stop with such products..

Yea ,I'm getting too old to run products with so many side effects .i said it before that I have a love/hate relationship with tren .your tren is up there with the best I have used !

Yea ,I'm getting too old to run products with so many side effects .i said it before that I have a love/hate relationship with tren .your tren is up there with the best I have used !

that's great news to hear:love:

Ok ,my log is officially over .about 6 weeks on Aurum rx tren a 300mg/week and four weeks of Aurum rx test cyp 750mg/week .i am very happy with my results and highly recommend the Aurum rx line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 70
Glad to see you had a positive experience man. Nice work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws