over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mild Acne From Deca

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Usually when I am on a blast any pimples that I would normally have seem to go away, it's kind of backwards but that's the way my body works I guess.

I can run masteron and tren in high doses with no issues, but about 3 weeks ago I started some Deca and this week I have broke out like crazy on my neck below my beard and my shoulders/traps/back.

Last night my gf went on a popping spree on my back and was fascinated lol. It was supposed to be a massage..

Why is it that Deca seems to be the only compound that causes me break outs? It's less androgenic than tren so I would think it would have less side effects but the only positive to it that I have noticed is it doesn't make me paranoid like tren can do at moderate doses.

Given, it's not that bad and I don't really have any on my face but these are the types of pimples that are under the skin and hurt like fuck lol, so I was curious if anyone else reacts similarly to Deca? I will say my test is around 500mg which I usually keep lower during a blast but I was on this dose of test when on tren 350mg about 5 weeks ago and had 0 issues with break outs.

12.5mg of aromasin/day
and haven't used prami/caber. But my libido is high and ejaculation is not delayed or anything so I don't suspect a prolactin/progesterone issue.

Last edited:
I would like to know also. I don't have a problem with acne unless deca is in the mix. Gets me ever time. I don't use it anymore, npp works and doesn't bring the acne for me.

Side note: have you tried high dose pantothenic acid (vitamin b5)? Works great for me.

I would like to know also. I don't have a problem with acne unless deca is in the mix. Gets me ever time. I don't use it anymore, npp works and doesn't bring the acne for me.

Side note: have you tried high dose pantothenic acid (vitamin b5)? Works great for me.

I have npp but never ran it, only went with deca because I'm in no rush and hate pinning ED or EOD.

But no I have never tried that, I'll have to check it out. I was planning on going tanning a couple times a week and staying away from dairy, maybe doing all three it will make it ease up a bit.

my guess would be that the deca would be changing your overall hormonal balance just enough to cause acne, might go away over some time, or maybe adding it is just enough to make the total mg amount enough to lead to acne.

I get more acne and ingrown hairs on deca. Npp works better less acne less bloat less gyno.

Maybe my hormones are just a little iffy right now. I'll give it some time, and get blood work soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131