over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mild anti estrogen!!

Simon_454

Registered
What's the best AI for the offseason that won't kill your sex drive, would an over the counter AI like dim be an ok option here or not worth it?

Aromasin/exemestane

I don't like aromasin at all.

I always use a small amount of arimidex. I am super estrogen sensitive, even on low dose I need this and occasionally some nolva if my nips get puffy.

I find I can use much less when I use resveratrol, as it also acts as and anti e.

Formestane -
• Formestane increases IGF-1 secretion and activity.
• Formestane decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss)
• Formestane inhibits 91.9% of aromatase enzyme production
• Formestane increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together
• Formestane is anabolic and androgenic
• Formestane is a “suicide inhibitor” of aromatase. Formestane decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity.
• Formestane inhibits DHT (dehydrotestosterone) formation and activity.
• Formestane possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors
• Formestane has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such as BPH.
• Formestane has been shown to continue to increase HPTA function above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous administration

I don't like aromasin at all.

I always use a small amount of arimidex. I am super estrogen sensitive, even on low dose I need this and occasionally some nolva if my nips get puffy.

I find I can use much less when I use resveratrol, as it also acts as and anti e.

DIM 200mg daily, along with resveratrol around 200mg a week is really effective. I'm estrogen sensitive and worked well with 350mg test.

Try cutting the pills into pieces. Most AI's are extremely overdosed imo when it comes to estro control for male lifters on cycle. 6.25mg Aromasin or 0.25mg Arimidex is all most should need for a single dose split up a few times a week at most. That is if we're talking pharm grade that's correctly dosed.

Have any of you guys ever used low dose mast to control estrogen?

reason for A.I?

You weren't very clear in your post. Why are you using the aromatase inhibitor? To prevent estro rebound? Will you be on t.r.t?

If your not on H.R.T then a quality over the counter anti estrogen may suffice. If your on a dose of test, even low dose, you may need one of the stronger a.i's such as Exemestane. Aromasin works well for me, a-dex never seemed to work and letro has horrendous sides. Aromasin was effective without any nothing noticeable sides (or at least nothing prolific). I also suffer from estrogen rebound(symptoms that were manageable will just comeback spontaneously when I'm off cycle) so I will be running 6.25 mg per day of exemestane
Continuously. I haven't yet ran it yr round but I'm not expecting any sexual dysfunction etc as far as neg sides.

I hope to give resveratrol (fingers crossed for budget allowing it) a try for a healthy alternative to managing estro symptoms. LK3 has been very helpful in answering any questions I had.

Last edited:
I have never used DIM
For those that use it; what's the preferred source?

It's an o.t.c product so I'm assuming it's ok to ask about the source lol

doc advised me 10mg of aromasin per day, has had no adverse side effects at all on my libido , keep in mind i do take 25mg proviron per day during cruise periods also. I am very estrogen sensitive and this does the trick, keep in mind high levels of estrogen don't just cause gyno (which most people seem to use as measure if their estrogen sensitive) it causes a whole host of other problems to.

I have never used DIM
For those that use it; what's the preferred source?

It's an o.t.c product so I'm assuming it's ok to ask about the source lol

Nature's Way makes a great product. It's marketed to women. But it's the best I've tried. Seems others i would need twice as much.

Arimidex is the mildest of the aromatase inhibitors, but I prefer exemestane

Zinc is a good aromatase inhibitor if you're going the natural route. Around 100-150 mgs. a day.

Last edited:
Zinc is a good aromatase inhibitor if you're going the natural route. Around 100-150 mgs. a day.

Interesting info. Would you split up into 3 doses? How effective is zinc for that purpose?

I had read somewhere that too much zinc was not good??

Interesting info. Would you split up into 3 doses? How effective is zinc for that purpose?

I had read somewhere that too much zinc was not good??

You should definitely split up the doses. It's very effective. If you're taking the recommended 100-150 mgs. a day then add a few mgs. of copper and you'll be good to go.

You should definitely split up the doses. It's very effective. If you're taking the recommended 100-150 mgs. a day then add a few mgs. of copper and you'll be good to go.

Is copper necessary when taking higher doses of zinc? Or would it be just optional?

Thanks for all this info.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke