over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MILD DNP USE

DIEZEL666

Registered
Anyone ever tried anything like 200mg DNP EOD during a cycle? I'm going to start cutting soon, and I would like to experiment with a few things. Thanks for the input.

I haven't tried dnp yet and am afraid to (due to heat/sweating). I sweat like a pig now and am always hot, so I can't fathom what would happen on dnp.

dnp helps to clear your receptors, so I'd take it between cycles to maximize those benefits.

xcel

Hmm

I know i might piss people off but I hated DNP. I feel that it really makes life shitty and unliveable. I have a job, a girlfriend, 2 dogs, friends and family. If I could do DNP and not have to leave the house I would probally do it. I tried some of those dnp bottles that were going around, comes in a little tube, you freeze them and pop in em your mouth. This was from a chemical warehouse back in the day.

I just felt hot, and didnt want to do anything. Kind of hungover with out the stomach pains or the headache, just sore and miserable.

My advice is to do some cardio have some will power to me DNP isnt as good as it is hyped up to be,

vitor i hear ya! the stuff is mad! it works like nothing else for fat loss ,but it is rough!

Last edited by a moderator:
well I have run DNP twice just recently, and i must say I like it. Yes, it is uncomfortable, but it produces dramatic results. Funny part though is that I planned on having off work all week (I work in healthcare so my schedule is flexible), but I ended up having to work on Sat, my last day on DNP, so I was sweating my ass off all day taking care of my patients. I can only imagine what they were thinking.

I don't know about the 200 mg eod thing. I have seen posts about taking 200 mg ed post cycle because of DNP's protein sparing effect - i plan on trying this after my next cycle.

I hear you vampire Im an RN...

Yup work as an RN and Ive used Dnp while working and i must have looked like a sweating heaving jackass. Plus its hard to think straight and stay focused when your sweating your butt off.

i also had really weird dreams on the stuff. sleep sucks on DNP, but the sleep i did get was tripped out. i guess when your brain is being cooked it may kinda have an effect on you!

hey bro's,
how many RN's or other healthcare workers here? i am an RN also, work psychiatric emergency for past 10 years...
i would be kinda concerned about the heavy sweating while working on a unit with doctors, therapists and schizophrenics!

I read this somewhere

That a really obese guy was given a steady diet of DNP(low dose), and he lost a shitload of weight....that was some kind of study or something that I was sent from the UG many moons ago....I would be interested in trying this, but the risk of Glaucoma kinda scares my ass....

and the DNP that I have on hand comes from a shitty source that is no longer a source....naturally I find the quality thing out WAY after the fact....just my luck

I think there was a mod a muscle talk that ran dnp for another purpous other than fat loss. I think it was bbigman2000 if u guys wanna get in touch with him

Iagree with Vitor. If I did'nt have to work and could just sit at home and do nothing else then I might do DNP again. It's effective,hell yeah but not worth the heat and shortness of breath that I experienced from it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws