over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milk. Humans cannot digest

I think iv become lactose intolerant from drinking too much milk. Is this possible? I used to do FINE with milk... now milk and icecream shoot right through me. Is there types of protein i need to avoid as well now being lactose intolerant? ANything i can do about this?

morphysique said:
Yes it is true that cow milk was never meant to be consumed of us humans. thats why you have so many people thgat are lactose intolerant. and some get really bad food allergies from cow milk.

But of course over a period of time humans have become accustom to milk. their bodies for some made it a way to digest the protiens by developing certain enzymes.

Goat milk mimcs a human mothers milk and can be use by humans. and most have no problem digestingf it. its a little more expensive. but hey the government sure knows how to market cow milk over goats milk because their is more finacial gain there. so u see their are a lot of things we have been tricked to believe. but the fact is we are all developing so many different health problems every year.

I also dont think drinking a gallon of milk a day is healthy for anyone. inless you want high colesterol. do yourself a favor and try goats milk for a month a see what you think.
Milk from all mammals contains lactose. I am not sure where you received your information, but you have been deceived.

Cow and goat milk contain almost identical levels of lactose, and goat milk has slightly higher levels of fat.

Constituent: Human - Cow - Goat
Protein: 1.2 - 3.3 - 3.4
Lactose: 7.0 - 4.8 - 4.7
Fat: 3.8 - 3.8 - 4.1

Also, hypolactasia (lactose intolerance) is the result of an autosomal recessive single gene. In other words, those who are unable to digest lactose have a genetic condition that inhibits the production of lactase, the enzyme necessary to digest lactose.

Now goat's milk has a tendency to be more easily digested than cows milk, because it has lower levels of the protein alpha s1-casein and higher amounts of small milk fat globules, but that has nothing to do with hypolactasia.

TooPowerful4u said:
I think iv become lactose intolerant from drinking too much milk. Is this possible? I used to do FINE with milk... now milk and icecream shoot right through me. Is there types of protein i need to avoid as well now being lactose intolerant? ANything i can do about this?
I got the same thing, from drinking lots of milk thruout the life. Also icecream is partly and cheese is responsible. It doesnt take a year, it takes a couple of decades, just like with cigarette smoke, it'll take a couple of decades for something to go wrong.

I think that with regular milk, it wears down your body's ability to digest or make the enzymes to digest the lactose in the milk. I became lactose intolerant at 23yrs old. Lot's of milk and lots of ice cream. Now if I drank NATURAL COWS MILK, maybe things would be different. Who knows, but one thing is for sure, it wears your body down.

There is only ONE BRAND of ice cream that lactose intolerant people can eat, that's not soy or organic. It's Edy's Ice Cream; for some reason, that's the only safe one, maybe cuz its lactose free.

Last edited:
morphysique said:
Yes it is true that cow milk was never meant to be consumed of us humans. thats why you have so many people thgat are lactose intolerant. and some get really bad food allergies from cow milk.

But of course over a period of time humans have become accustom to milk. their bodies for some made it a way to digest the protiens by developing certain enzymes.

Goat milk mimcs a human mothers milk and can be use by humans. and most have no problem digestingf it. its a little more expensive. but hey the government sure knows how to market cow milk over goats milk because their is more finacial gain there. so u see their are a lot of things we have been tricked to believe. but the fact is we are all developing so many different health problems every year.

I also dont think drinking a gallon of milk a day is healthy for anyone. inless you want high colesterol. do yourself a favor and try goats milk for a month a see what you think.
You got some good points, but most will be disregarded by the close minded. Also the reason we DRINK COWS MILK, is because we can MASS PRODUCE IT; and the taste is good too, unlike breast milk.

IF YOUR NOT LACTOSE INTOLERANT, MILK IS A GREAT SOURCE OF PROTEIN, VITS, AND MINERALS.. that person is full of crap..:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with milk!

Last edited:
i think the guy in supplestore has some kind of problem digesting lactose...

Putin said:
You got some good points, but most will be disregarded by the close minded. Also the reason we DRINK COWS MILK, is because we can MASS PRODUCE IT; and the taste is good too, unlike breast milk.
He does not have a single correct point, let alone any good ones.

To attempt to make a point against milk because of the fact that we mass produce it is illogical. We mass produce almost every staple food that we consume today, so according to your (il)logic, we should not be eating beef, chicken, potatoes, etc.

By the way, before you label me as close-minded to discredit my information (which is a logical fallacy), I did not disregard his points; I disproved them.

W8killa
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

Mike Matarazzo drank 2-3 gallons of whole milk a day when he was younger.
Didnt do jack for him.

:) except open hart surgery:p

Putin said:
The milk at the store is not like the milk you get from the cow in the first place. First they take everything out of it and then try and put everything back into it, when they process it. IMO milk is garbage. I blame milk for making me lactose intolerant, now going on 1.5yrs.

THIS IS MY POINT. AND WELL SPOKEN. THIS IS WHY I SAID THE GOVERNMENT FEEDS US THIS BULLSHIT LINE. sorry about the caps just noticed it hehe.

personally i drink 2% cow milk. and then i slam down enzymes so that i can digest most of it. cant beat the farts tho. their horrible. but what a song you can play with the buut cheeks heh lol.....

He's just.......

He's just replaying the same old song and dance bullshit that a lot of the GNC/Vitamim Shop/health food store types regurgitate from PETA agitprop. JMHO as always.

That is absolutly not true. You going to absorb the protein from every milk, wathever is from cow or goat. If you are lactose introlerant you going to be bloated or eventualy sick. But I guess is not the case with you as you are drinking few glasses a day. I don't know if the guy told you is an idiot or he is jut trying to sell his stuff, but the milk is still the nr1 source of protein in the world.

Milk bloats the hell out of me, so I use lactose free milk, one glass in the morning with oatmeal.

Koevoet said:
He does not have a single correct point, let alone any good ones.

To attempt to make a point against milk because of the fact that we mass produce it is illogical. We mass produce almost every staple food that we consume today, so according to your (il)logic, we should not be eating beef, chicken, potatoes, etc.

By the way, before you label me as close-minded to discredit my information (which is a logical fallacy), I did not disregard his points; I disproved them.
How much milk do you think they'll be able to get from a farm full of kittens? Not as much as they would from cows.

morphysique said:
THIS IS MY POINT. AND WELL SPOKEN. THIS IS WHY I SAID THE GOVERNMENT FEEDS US THIS BULLSHIT LINE. sorry about the caps just noticed it hehe.

personally i drink 2% cow milk. and then i slam down enzymes so that i can digest most of it. cant beat the farts tho. their horrible. but what a song you can play with the buut cheeks heh lol.....
Well, you got the option of soy milk, they are NOT ALL THE SAME. Some taste better than others, I like the wal mart brand the most, and its cheap.

Putin said:
How much milk do you think they'll be able to get from a farm full of kittens? Not as much as they would from cows.
No doubt, but what has that to do with anything?

How much meat do you think they'll be able to get from a farm full of kittens? Not as much as they would from cows, or chickens.

Should we stop eating beef and chicken now too?

the anti milk crap is stared by a handfull of owners of supplement companies who have "better alternatives" and "bright new ideas"...its fueled by the lactose intolerant who are quick to jump on the bandwagon and diss milk and this in turn starts a widely accepted myth...

its just like in democracy :)...

but seriously cows milk is a wonderful product and so is goats milk...alex

Give skip a shout over at intensemuscle - He has some info on the ill effects with human consumption.

Koevoet said:
No doubt, but what has that to do with anything?

How much meat do you think they'll be able to get from a farm full of kittens? Not as much as they would from cows, or chickens.

Should we stop eating beef and chicken now too?
No I was talking about milking the kittens and eating them too :)

How many of you have taken a food allergy test? You'll be surprised at the results, I know I was. Dairy was the main culprit. FYI, I am not lactose intolerant. I am the healthiest I have ever been, internally and externally (no more acne after over 18 years of fighting it).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131