over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

milk icecream and cookies

^^^f*ckin' terminator ..i love it!!!!!

concreter threads are my favorite. It's the libertarian in me and I say live and let live. Some people act like he is condoning smoking. He's not, he's just living his life.

Concreter: You're lucky you don't run into me at a bar you sob....because I'd probably pick your brain and talk your ear off. I don't get the whole "ready for a fight"/challenge the biggest guy mindset lol. That's probably the fitness/bodybuilder side of me though as I'd love to run into you in real life to chat about all this stuff!

hope all is good man!

Genetics, Genetics, Genetics. Life’s way too short so why not.

concreter threads are my favorite. It's the libertarian in me and I say live and let live. Some people act like he is condoning smoking. He's not, he's just living his life.

Concreter: You're lucky you don't run into me at a bar you sob....because I'd probably pick your brain and talk your ear off. I don't get the whole "ready for a fight"/challenge the biggest guy mindset lol. That's probably the fitness/bodybuilder side of me though as I'd love to run into you in real life to chat about all this stuff!

hope all is good man!

Cant Wait to Get Out in the Mix again....Everythings Closed!
Hopefully as the Weather Improves they will loosen up these Stupid Restrictions!
I Need SUMMER!

@concreter What's the plan for getting ripped up for the summer?

lol I'm dying to know too. I'm hoping he starts one of his sort of weekly check in/random thoughts/logs for summer of 2020. I would check in daily last year (or was it the year before?) for his updates and such.

I may not be the prettiest, but that's for girls.
And its My own company, 16 yrs of being the best at the hardest job around.
Got me a 6550 sq ft home, boat, bike, hot rod, denali, Cadillac, conversion van, quad, golf cart, built in pool and waterfall on my acre near chicago and a riding lawn mower. lol
Plus I walk around looking great yr round!

Tenny, may be time to get off the bulker.
No offense but looking a little soft. It is summer if that counts, or is it all for your one show....Prettyboy..lol

Looks like the Corona partys going to be at Concreter this year. BYOB and primo!

Just Wrapping Up a Long Hot Summer.....
After Nothing but Rain in April and May We Busted Ass in the 90's all Summer long!
Only one Rain day in 15 weeks!!!

Go ahead and post a picture so I can tell you to go fuck yourself.

What is it now, ripped eating a large pizza, some ice cream and a twelve pack every night? :LOL:

Hats off to tradesmen...i happen to be one and yea much of our builds are more or less incidental. You see some ridiculous forearms, arms and backs on tradesmen.

Ok backup how old are you concreter? Someone said 60s but cant be I am guessing 50s? And you don't actually smpke cigarettes do you?

52 this past Friday the 25th...Figured being Conceived exactly 9 months from Xmas has Alot todo with My Genetics.....
Not saying Im God, but maybe A God ??? LOL
Down All Summer Hovering at 242-244...Skinny!!!
5% bodyfat but really Miss the Extra 5-10 Pds...I May be aging as this is the 2nd Summer in a row under 250!
No Tren this Summer Just 750 T and 6-800 Primo..Still thinking I may Be TO Anabolic for Calories In..
Burning Muscle in the Process...
Just Hit the Water for the Last HooraH this Saturday! What A Blast!!! 10 hrs of Partying with the Best of the Best.
3-4 beers than switched Too Long islands...got about 8 in and 2-3 Vegas Bombs with a couple hits from Planet 19 !!!
Works Been Nasty...Busy, Busy,Busy...8-10hrs with No rain Days in 16weeks! Pretty beat Up"
Wrapping a Knee...1st time Wrappin Anything..Meniscus I Think??/ Hurts Like Hell Somedays!
Pushing threw this last 4 weeks till November, than Off to Vegas and into Winter Solstice"
Time to Heal.....
Just dropped to 200 test, 50 Deca for 10 weeks...Than ill figure a Blast..
May just hit 1250 test and 450 deca..Keep it simple Stupid""""

52 this past Friday the 25th...Figured being Conceived exactly 9 months from Xmas has Alot todo with My Genetics.....
Not saying Im God, but maybe A God ??? LOL
Down All Summer Hovering at 242-244...Skinny!!!
5% bodyfat but really Miss the Extra 5-10 Pds...I May be aging as this is the 2nd Summer in a row under 250!
No Tren this Summer Just 750 T and 6-800 Primo..Still thinking I may Be TO Anabolic for Calories In..
Burning Muscle in the Process...
Just Hit the Water for the Last HooraH this Saturday! What A Blast!!! 10 hrs of Partying with the Best of the Best.
3-4 beers than switched Too Long islands...got about 8 in and 2-3 Vegas Bombs with a couple hits from Planet 19 !!!
Works Been Nasty...Busy, Busy,Busy...8-10hrs with No rain Days in 16weeks! Pretty beat Up"
Wrapping a Knee...1st time Wrappin Anything..Meniscus I Think??/ Hurts Like Hell Somedays!
Pushing threw this last 4 weeks till November, than Off to Vegas and into Winter Solstice"
Time to Heal.....
Just dropped to 200 test, 50 Deca for 10 weeks...Than ill figure a Blast..
May just hit 1250 test and 450 deca..Keep it simple Stupid""""

I think you're missing a zero in that Deca number. (50? I know better with you)..lol. Actually I'm positive you're missing one!! Stay healthy brother.

I think you're missing a zero in that Deca number. (50? I know better with you)..lol. Actually I'm positive you're missing one!! Stay healthy brother.

^^^who knows ..could even be missing 2 zeros, lol

Its Actually 75mg..1/4 cc and 3/4 cc test...
To be honest though I have and outing this weekend plus my One workout so Yesterday Bumped 100 Tren A and 100 Mast P:
But I'm Trying !!!

Its Actually 75mg..1/4 cc and 3/4 cc test...
To be honest though I have and outing this weekend plus my One workout so Yesterday Bumped 100 Tren A and 100 Mast P:
But I'm Trying !!!
I’m 41. I want to be you when I grow up. Mad respect.

Headed to Sundance Saloon Tnite!!
My Metal Heart...Iron Maiden Tribute....
Leave for Vegas On Monday!!!
Last day of Work Yesterday!!!
Sitting back at 250lbs...Coast till the 1st than Sust eod w 300 deca...
Or 2 Sust eod w 450 deca ???

Growing Season!!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member