over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milk?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Too the people who drink milk.

What do you think about Goat Milk?

**broken link removed**

State that Goat milk is the milk that ressamble the most too human breast milk.

Less allergenic.More easily digestible.

I looked at goat milk at the local supermarket, Its Expensive like hell, Cost way more than Cow milk. Like Triple the price for 1 Liter of cow milk.

The website state that Goat milk is popular everywhere around the world, but the usa mainly drink cow milk.

**broken link removed**

I looked at goat milk at the local supermarket, Its Expensive like hell, Cost way more than Cow milk. Like Triple the price for 1 Liter of cow milk.

The website state that Goat milk is popular everywhere around the world, but the usa mainly drink cow milk.
Yes its the first problem , the price ... And depend if you take organic or not.
Goat milk yoghurt are more expensive too. It is quite special it must love the taste because it is quite salty compared to cow's milk.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

What a load of rubbish.

I'm "around the world" and have never seen a glass of goat milk in my life. And I have been to a few countries.

They do serve it in some expensive country side resort or farm hotel as a novelty item and powdered goat milk is available in some supermarkets for a lot of money.

For instance: Yesterday I got cow milk for R$1.59 for a liter, while 400g of goat's goes for R$50. 400g makes 3 liters.

The site is probably trying to sell you some.

I think it's more popular than cow's only in the middle east.

**broken link removed**

def goat milk is more digestible, i think is big time overprice, goats are one of the cheapers animals to take care, probably because is "trendy" right now

my mom used to gave it to me because i couldnt drink breast milk when i was a new born, and at that time my parents did not had a lot of money, so def over priced.

in my opinion not worth it, for a bit of taste in ur shakes ( mostly use for "milk" ) not worth the invest

Goat milk has less lactose than cow's milk which makes it more easily digestible for most people.

I can't remember the numbers exactly, but goat milk has roughly 1% less lactose in it.

Goat milk has less lactose than cow's milk which makes it more easily digestible for most people.

I can't remember the numbers exactly, but goat milk has roughly 1% less lactose in it.

Well, if it's just less lactose I could get zero lactose cow milk for a fraction of the price.

I'm one of those people that think that we should only drink the milk of our own species, but I do love dairy and I'm sort of addicted to cheese.

100% agreed with you.

I don't think I've had a glass of milk in well over a decade, but I have a hard time resisting cheese...

Well, if it's just less lactose I could get zero lactose cow milk for a fraction of the price.

I'm one of those people that think that we should only drink the milk of our own species, but I do love dairy and I'm sort of addicted to cheese.

Milk without lactose is a shit, very rich in sugars.

I just keep with whey and casein. I also have no problem drinking cow's milk or cheese occasionally.

I use to drink a lot of raw goat milk because it was easier for me to get than raw cow milk (local farmer) , it definitely taste different than cow milk but it did not give me or my son any stomach issues wher regular store bought cow milk would.

I use to mix a few tablespoons of LBA with it to increase the protein and taste

Fairlife is some damn good milk. Double the protein and half the carbs

Fairlife is some damn good milk. Double the protein and half the carbs

And lactose free... only milk I prefer to drink if I do. It tastes way better than any other lactose-free milk on the shelves where I am.

You can buy it on the bigger supermarkets in germany. I tried it and it tastes awful. Thats enough experimenting for me. [emoji3]

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

It's fairly common in many European countries. Unless you can get it cheap from a farmer it't not worth the added cost. Plus it tastes horrible as does the cheese. I drink cow's milk but if I want to get ripped I try to limit my intake as it is addictive. I grew up drinking huge amounts of cows milk.

Goats milk is nasty. Its like a weird gray color and tastes awful. That said, if youre interested do a google search for it in your area. I found several farms near me that will sell it raw for not too bad a price

Cow milk or nothing for me. Growing up with fresh milk straight from the cow leaves me not being able to get into any other kinds. I've tried, always back to cow milk in a quick fashion.

I would not say it is a rip off as the margins on it are no better than cows milk(I sold both for 16 years in health food stores.) Goats produce far less milk than cows and the demand is far less so you do not get the economy of scale like you do with cows milk. I personally like both.

I like A2 whole milk traders joes and sprouts both have it.

Ak

I like A2 whole milk traders joes and sprouts both have it.

Ak

I've never seen it at Trader Joe's. I looked for it before. Perhaps, I need to look more thoroughly.

If they had it near me I'd take it. But Fairlife is my staple. I absolutely love it and fat free tastes like 2% and 2% tastes like whole. Fairlife all day everyday, esp when on liquid only diet!*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828