• 400-500

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • mroe than 500

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pickapeck

Registered
Given you can space out your shots at least 2-3 days apart what do you find is most comfortable as far as least side effects such as turning red, water retention, shortness of breath? I know this is a broad question the answer to which can be different according to ester and compound. Let's assume that we are talking about moderate AAS such as Test, Mast, Primo, EQ, NPP and Deca.

There are too many variables to give a definite answer because of the differences person to person and compound to compound. What you consider moderate others may really struggle with. Some guys can take 500mg test in 1 go and feel great and others feel crap from it. Some guys get loads of side effects from deca whilst others love it. Then comes the brand and mg/ml and potential pip. I have injected 1ml of test450 and been in pain and experienced multiple side effects and I have injected 2ml (600mg) test and felt next to nothing. I get anxiety from eq so even 1ml (300mg) would be an issue but most are fine with it. Then comes the individuals current blood work and health markers such as blood pressure so response (side effects) could vary at different times for the same person nevermind when comparing 2 different people.

I use 2-3ml syringes and I never need more and most of the time I am injecting between 1-2ml and that could be EOD or twice weekly. Right now I am doing 250-300mg (1ml) test, 100mg (1ml) primo and 150mg (0.5ml) deca twice weekly and that (550mg) gives me no issues. Thinking back I do approx 500mg syringes most of the time and whilst total dose is obviously a very important factor it's more the compounds used that effects things for me. I have done 900mg (test and deca) syringes with no issues whatsoever and the other month I done a 10mg tren a syringe and woke up having a panic attack :eek::D

There are too many variables to give a definite answer because of the differences person to person and compound to compound. What you consider moderate others may really struggle with. Some guys can take 500mg test in 1 go and feel great and others feel crap from it. Some guys get loads of side effects from deca whilst others love it. Then comes the brand and mg/ml and potential pip. I have injected 1ml of test450 and been in pain and experienced multiple side effects and I have injected 2ml (600mg) test and felt next to nothing. I get anxiety from eq so even 1ml (300mg) would be an issue but most are fine with it. Then comes the individuals current blood work and health markers such as blood pressure so response (side effects) could vary at different times for the same person nevermind when comparing 2 different people.

I use 2-3ml syringes and I never need more and most of the time I am injecting between 1-2ml and that could be EOD or twice weekly. Right now I am doing 250-300mg (1ml) test, 100mg (1ml) primo and 150mg (0.5ml) deca twice weekly and that (550mg) gives me no issues. Thinking back I do approx 500mg syringes most of the time and whilst total dose is obviously a very important factor it's more the compounds used that effects things for me. I have done 900mg (test and deca) syringes with no issues whatsoever and the other month I done a 10mg tren a syringe and woke up having a panic attack :eek::D
Anyone that injects 900 mg a shot on the regular with no issues is an outlier. Your Tren statement is a non-sequetor. I limited the variables somewhat by suggesting the more mild compounds specifically eliminating things like tren and DHB. Yes many variables. Maybe we can run a controlled experiment someday with pharma of a single compound and run the dose up and down with washout periods. Holy Hell that would be no fun. Looking for opinions here. This is an opinion poll of people's general feeling about their use. I will contact Fauci so we can do a double blinded placebo controlled clinical trial sponsered by NIAID and BARDA. Stay tuned.

Lets throw another variable in the mix.

Pharm grade or UGL?

Anyone that injects 900 mg a shot on the regular with no issues is an outlier. Your Tren statement is a non-sequetor. I limited the variables somewhat by suggesting the more mild compounds specifically eliminating things like tren and DHB. Yes many variables. Maybe we can run a controlled experiment someday with pharma of a single compound and run the dose up and down with washout periods. Holy Hell that would be no fun. Looking for opinions here. This is an opinion poll of people's general feeling about their use. I will contact Fauci so we can do a double blinded placebo controlled clinical trial sponsered by NIAID and BARDA. Stay tuned.

Even so I just think it's the wrong way to look at things. Sure mg/kg is used by some but again even with the "moderate" AAS there are 1001 variables. The 900mg example was just that 1 example. I have taken 200mg boldenone in the past and experienced anxiety. I have also injected 900mg deca in 1 shot and felt great. The difference between people in regards to response (both results and side effects) is also vast. I am not even counting the massive differences between brands of gear as well in regards to solvents and oils used and the difference in response people have with those. A lot of guys experience PIP and they think that's normal because many don't use a large number of sources. I recently used a different brand of deca (long story) and it felt like I was punched in the arm. I don't think I have ever experienced PIP from deca ever so it shows how different gear can be brand to brand for each of us. Those solvents can also create other side effects during a cycle as well.

Then comes the 1001 variables in day to day life in regards to diet, training, supplementation and medication etc. There are plenty of guys on here who will use 1000mg test and their bp will increase (forgetting about the actual testosterone) because they started their blast so they upped food by 2000 calories and added in loads of shit foods. Then there are others who add in the 1000mg test and they are already eating a great diet and they increase cals by 500 and they add in something to prevent any increase in bp and they up cardio as they grow etc. They may even do a mini cut after some time whereas the other person just carries on eating more and more without any structured plan. Just a few examples of why side effects differ between people on here regardless what gear they are on. Quite often the guys who are bright red and have sky high bp on blast aren't like that just because of the drugs but simply due to poor management of their health and going wrong with nutrition, supplementation and recovery (training, sleep, stress etc).

My point unless you have 100 guys (similar age and stats) all using the same sources of drugs and following the same diet plan and doing this in a clinical setting there are just too many variables. Moreover, even if this was done in a clinical setting the results would still be very different so comparing yourself to others would essentially be a waste of time. That's why I think most are just best learning what compounds/doses suit them best and sticking with those and just being sensible. By sensible meaning do what you are prepared to do and what is needed and if you can get the job done with x dose it's probably best not trebling that. The funny thing I have learnt is whatever compounds/doses suits you they will definitely change in 10 years time and then again in another 10 years so even your own body changes through time so trying to gauge what you should use from 100 random people online is never the best approach.

Lets throw another variable in the mix.

Pharm grade or UGL?

That's not just a variable... it's multiple. By that I just mean all the differences in carrier oils and solvents (and dosing) brand to brand. There are big differences in how we all respond to different pharm brands. Anyone who has used 5 different brands of pharm hgh or adrol (etc) will tell you they didn't all feel the same even if you would expect them to be the same because they should all be dosed accurately. The multiple fillers (especially in hgh) can cause loads of different side effects. The difference in water retention alone can vary massively and that of course could cause bp changes and redness (2 side effects the OP highlighted in his opening post). Then when you bring UG gear into the mix the variables are endless.

Personally taking 600mg per shot , which was 200mg Mast/Test/Tren on Monday , Thursday , Sunday ,ect was my limit where I felt I wasn't feeling to shitty

BUT , I've had some stuff that 200-300mg/CC was more than I wanted to deal with due to the PIP or swelling from the carrier oil (grape seed fucks me up)

Even so I just think it's the wrong way to look at things. Sure mg/kg is used by some but again even with the "moderate" AAS there are 1001 variables. The 900mg example was just that 1 example. I have taken 200mg boldenone in the past and experienced anxiety. I have also injected 900mg deca in 1 shot and felt great. The difference between people in regards to response (both results and side effects) is also vast. I am not even counting the massive differences between brands of gear as well in regards to solvents and oils used and the difference in response people have with those. A lot of guys experience PIP and they think that's normal because many don't use a large number of sources. I recently used a different brand of deca (long story) and it felt like I was punched in the arm. I don't think I have ever experienced PIP from deca ever so it shows how different gear can be brand to brand for each of us. Those solvents can also create other side effects during a cycle as well.

Then comes the 1001 variables in day to day life in regards to diet, training, supplementation and medication etc. There are plenty of guys on here who will use 1000mg test and their bp will increase (forgetting about the actual testosterone) because they started their blast so they upped food by 2000 calories and added in loads of shit foods. Then there are others who add in the 1000mg test and they are already eating a great diet and they increase cals by 500 and they add in something to prevent any increase in bp and they up cardio as they grow etc. They may even do a mini cut after some time whereas the other person just carries on eating more and more without any structured plan. Just a few examples of why side effects differ between people on here regardless what gear they are on. Quite often the guys who are bright red and have sky high bp on blast aren't like that just because of the drugs but simply due to poor management of their health and going wrong with nutrition, supplementation and recovery (training, sleep, stress etc).

My point unless you have 100 guys (similar age and stats) all using the same sources of drugs and following the same diet plan and doing this in a clinical setting there are just too many variables. Moreover, even if this was done in a clinical setting the results would still be very different so comparing yourself to others would essentially be a waste of time. That's why I think most are just best learning what compounds/doses suit them best and sticking with those and just being sensible. By sensible meaning do what you are prepared to do and what is needed and if you can get the job done with x dose it's probably best not trebling that. The funny thing I have learnt is whatever compounds/doses suits you they will definitely change in 10 years time and then again in another 10 years so even your own body changes through time so trying to gauge what you should use from 100 random people online is never the best approach.
OK thanks for your opinion. I think I've made it known that this is a broad question with many variables. Like I said, this is an opinion poll of people's general houghts and feeling about their use. Fortunately, humans are good at picking out patterns in their own lives. Otherwise we would be living in caves and trees and still be 4 feet tall. Lets see what others think.

Personally taking 600mg per shot , which was 200mg Mast/Test/Tren on Monday , Thursday , Sunday ,ect was my limit where I felt I wasn't feeling to shitty

BUT , I've had some stuff that 200-300mg/CC was more than I wanted to deal with due to the PIP or swelling from the carrier oil (grape seed fucks me up)
Good points. The quality of the gear is a big factor. If I have pharma test a shot mid cycle over 400 mg makes me flush red and hold water for a few days. If I space it out those issues are less a problem. Matter of fact, most good quality gear I pretty much have to limit to 400 mg or less a shot especially the older I get.

As already said depends on the compound. I had some 400mg/ml test years ago and I want to say it was t Tokyo but can't remember for sure. 1 ml hurt. I made some test no ester 100mgs/ml and used to use 1.5ml a day no problem. I have injectable rad 140 and 0.4 mgs is painful and I have to massage the shit out it after injections.

I’ve had 600mg/ml eq that didn’t hurt up to 2cc at a time.
I also have 400mg/ml test c that feels like a damn gunshot wound for a week after 0.5cc

Depends

I pinned 1.8g EQ in a week 1, 1.2g week 2 doing the 2000s “frontload”…..felt like fucking death day 10.

Not anything specific, BP wasn’t good, but wasn’t inane, 140/85-90, but just ill feeling.

I pinned 1.8g EQ in a week 1, 1.2g week 2 doing the 2000s “frontload”…..felt like fucking death day 10.

Not anything specific, BP wasn’t good, but wasn’t inane, 140/85-90, but just ill feeling.
I remember this all too well. Felt super sluggish around days 7-9. After that cycle I decided it’s not for me.

Cage

I’ve had 600mg/ml eq that didn’t hurt up to 2cc at a time.
I also have 400mg/ml test c that feels like a damn gunshot wound for a week after 0.5cc

Depends
I've had 300 mg/mL EQ that I shot 3 cc and go absolutely nothing from it. Then contacted the sponsor, got replacement and then 1.5 cc hit like a truck. I guess I should have limited this thread to pharma grade compounds but I was thinking that only about 20% of the members here have any experience with pharma grade stuff.

As already said depends on the compound. I had some 400mg/ml test years ago and I want to say it was t Tokyo but can't remember for sure. 1 ml hurt. I made some test no ester 100mgs/ml and used to use 1.5ml a day no problem. I have injectable rad 140 and 0.4 mgs is painful and I have to massage the shit out it after injections.
I guess PIP is one thing and turning red, spiking BP, feeling lethargic and holding water are another bunch of things. PIP I would think is not a milligam of a compound injected but a response to carrier oil and solvents/bacteriostatics used in the preparation.

So much comes into play before this that my injection schedule has never factored this in on any cycle I've ever done. Compounds, esters/half lives, my work/travel, life. Honestly I don't like more than 3ml in a single injection and most gear tops out of 200-300mg so I'd say 750 max based just on that.

I guess PIP is one thing and turning red, spiking BP, feeling lethargic and holding water are another bunch of things. PIP I would think is not a milligam of a compound injected but a response to carrier oil and solvents/bacteriostatics used in the preparation.
Ment to say 0.4ml. It's 6.5 mg per ml. The more of an irritant you inject the worse usually. I've used 0.2 ml of it sub q and wasn't to horrible. Tried that with 0.4 ml and it was shocking what it looked like. Ha Had me nervous for a week. If you massage it for about a minute after injection and shoot it into the muscle it's not to bad. Most guys on this board don't mess with sarms but I got to say rad 140 and Lgd 3303 are crazy strong when injected. I used to run tren lots way back when you could make it out of finaplix and I would put 26mgs of both better then 75mgs of tren a day for strength.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws