over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos, Ameen and Dave - Iron Debate on Insulin

Peptopro is a trademark, standardized product that has a higher yield of di and tri peptides which may be better for protein synthesis. How much better? I couldn't tell you, but I always went ahead with the Peptopro. I am not gonna go look for you now, but in the past...True Nutrition had both Peptopro and Hydrolyzed Casein available...not sure if they do now?

Also for example, the old Plasma and Mag10 had hydrolyzed casein but not peptopro. Their products were quite overpriced...and their owners always told their sponsored athletes that the hydrolyzed casein was as good or better than peptopro...but they never proved it. I also know of NO product that has a higher yield of di and tri peptides than peptopro...unless Biotest made it....never touted it...or explained it...and no one else patented or sold it with that type of claim. Anyways....my guess is Biotest had regular hydrolyzed casein and you can find that for cheaper(or you used to be able to) and then there's Peptopro for those who don't want to fuck around. Either will be semi-rough to flavor, but I heavy double creamsicled it and loved it with the Glycofuse from 4-5 yrs ago. Delicious.

Now I do EAAs and water...or EAAs and HBCD. I could be tempted to do Peptopro again but I skip over the hydrolyzed casein. Maybe deserved or maybe I'm just paying a bit extra for nothing I can measure...I sleep fine and don't buy it til I save a little extra for it if need be.

Thanks. I totally forgot about peptoPro until I saw this thread. I went though a ton of it when Phil would pimp lba’s and peptoPro as most important supps like a decade ago. Also check out Nutrabio’s IntraBlast. EAA’s and bcaa’s with other stuff. Tastes great and all fermented but much cheaper to just get individual ingredients.

Peptopro is a trademark, standardized product that has a higher yield of di and tri peptides which may be better for protein synthesis. How much better? I couldn't tell you, but I always went ahead with the Peptopro. I am not gonna go look for you now, but in the past...True Nutrition had both Peptopro and Hydrolyzed Casein available...not sure if they do now?

Also for example, the old Plasma and Mag10 had hydrolyzed casein but not peptopro. Their products were quite overpriced...and their owners always told their sponsored athletes that the hydrolyzed casein was as good or better than peptopro...but they never proved it. I also know of NO product that has a higher yield of di and tri peptides than peptopro...unless Biotest made it....never touted it...or explained it...and no one else patented or sold it with that type of claim. Anyways....my guess is Biotest had regular hydrolyzed casein and you can find that for cheaper(or you used to be able to) and then there's Peptopro for those who don't want to fuck around. Either will be semi-rough to flavor, but I heavy double creamsicled it and loved it with the Glycofuse from 4-5 yrs ago. Delicious.

Now I do EAAs and water...or EAAs and HBCD. I could be tempted to do Peptopro again but I skip over the hydrolyzed casein. Maybe deserved or maybe I'm just paying a bit extra for nothing I can measure...I sleep fine and don't buy it til I save a little extra for it if need be.
TN does still sell hydrolyzed casein, for about half the price of peptopro. I use half hydro casein and half eaa's in my intra drink

TN does still sell hydrolyzed casein, for about half the price of peptopro. I use half hydro casein and half eaa's in my intra drink

Been considering doing 1/2 debitterized hydrolyzed whey and 1/2 EAA. Currently doing just EAA and finding it to be perfectly fine.

Been looking on the board and posted up elsewhere but cannot find a direct answer and probably because no one wants to say but, are most doing both GH and Insulin (novolin-r) subq pre-workout or GH IM and novolin-r subq, or both IM?

Novolin-r onset is 30 minutes subq so being IM would be around 15 minutes.

We know GH differs by IM providing 70% absorption rate, nice fast clearance(7 hours), nice peak, and nice igf1 conversion.

Subcutaneous injection provides only 50% absorption, but has the highest igf1 conversion, and the longest HGH release but with a lower HGH peak.

Been looking on the board and posted up elsewhere but cannot find a direct answer and probably because no one wants to say but, are most doing both GH and Insulin (novolin-r) subq pre-workout or GH IM and novolin-r subq, or both IM?

Novolin-r onset is 30 minutes subq so being IM would be around 15 minutes.

We know GH differs by IM providing 70% absorption rate, nice fast clearance(7 hours), nice peak, and nice igf1 conversion.

Subcutaneous injection provides only 50% absorption, but has the highest igf1 conversion, and the longest HGH release but with a lower HGH peak.

Honestly I think your overthinking it a bit. I don't think it ill make that much of a difference. I pin both im as I find the peak of novolin R easier to anticipate when shot IM

Honestly I think your overthinking it a bit. I don't think it ill make that much of a difference. I pin both im as I find the peak of novolin R easier to anticipate when shot IM

I prefer IM novalin R.

I prefer IM novalin R.

Me too. For some reason with sub q I cant always anticipate the peak. It doesn't always hit at the same time and im sure theres lots of factors contributing to this. But with IM, I find it to be much more predictable. Plus.....I don't get all the little bruises on my stomach, lol

Fair enough fellas. Cheers.

Heavyhitter, you notice much in terms of recovery and energy in the gym between straight EAA or mixing with hydrolyzed casein or whey?

I like to shoot any peri workout peps IM. If it’s around without you want it in and out quick.

Pre bed I shoot gh subq.

Pre cardio IM again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys shooting slin IM 15 minutes prior to gym/first set?

Fair enough fellas. Cheers.

Heavyhitter, you notice much in terms of recovery and energy in the gym between straight EAA or mixing with hydrolyzed casein or whey?

Honeslty....I don't know that its an amount that I could say is quantifiably better....but I like the idea of having the eaa's and a more intact protein source in the hydro casein

im 30 minutes prior

Thanks dude.

Been looking on the site, but I can only see peptopro and hydrolyzed whey, no hydrolyzed casein?

Honeslty....I don't know that its an amount that I could say is quantifiably better....but I like the idea of having the eaa's and a more intact protein source in the hydro casein

I'm going to give the 1/2 and 1/2 a try. Pry grab debitterized hydrolyzed whey since I can't find hydrolyzed casein and I'm not paying for peptopro.

Thanks dude.

Been looking on the site, but I can only see peptopro and hydrolyzed whey, no hydrolyzed casein?

I'm going to give the 1/2 and 1/2 a try. Pry grab debitterized hydrolyzed whey since I can't find hydrolyzed casein and I'm not paying for peptopro.

Debitterised hydro is g2g.

Did you guys see how much Milos helped improve Hide in last few months before Arnold? They posted about every workout vid each day...best he ever looked by farrr, serious changes, much respect for both

Did you guys see how much Milos helped improve Hide in last few months before Arnold? They posted about every workout vid each day...best he ever looked by farrr, serious changes, much respect for both

Yeh huge changes n poss his best ever.

However he had also seriously declined last few years so a lot was recouped stuff.

However what ever they did
Then improved on this.

I honestly think it was time spent together n Focus. It’s amazing what can be done when u see, monitor n train some one most days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did not look so great on stage.

He did not look so great on stage.

He looked his best ever... is he in same genetic playing field as a roelly or a bonac? No... but he will mop anyone on this site... ripped af and hugee for him, wish i looked this poor lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180307-083215.jpg
    Screenshot_20180307-083215.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20180307-083245.jpg
    Screenshot_20180307-083245.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20180307-083314.jpg
    Screenshot_20180307-083314.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Staff online