over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos, Ameen and Dave - Iron Debate on Insulin

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dave said on last ask dave show that he and Ameen and going to gang up against Milos on this one - Insulin lol

I haven't seen it yet. Will be fun/very interesting to watch surely all three go at it. I am watching it now..

Posting link for all you sluts ...

https://youtu.be/Pim-cYZrHzo

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
thanks for sharing , i usually have to watch videos like this 2 or 3 times to soak up all the info

Cliff notes:
Dave and milos have an intelligent discussion on the usage of insulin and retard scientist babbles on about nothing. Your basic professional muscle poster could have contributed more than Ameen did.

Dave and Milos going at it, things get heated up! Major disagreement on insulin which we know/expected.

Ameen playing diplomatic between the two.
8002b3fa464516314bd52d5fee88d9b6.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I’m 20 minutes in on this interview. I love this one!!! This is so perfect for seeing all the various plusses and minuses of hgh and insulin timing. Great find Dev!!! 👍
This is really getting me to think about protocols!

Milos just said..

"Dave how can you be so ignorant"

bahahaha fucking hell. love it.

I’m 20 minutes in on this interview. I love this one!!! This is so perfect for seeing all the various plusses and minuses of hgh and insulin timing. Great find Dev!!! [emoji106]
This is really getting me to think about protocols!
JJ I am watching it right now too mate. it gets interesting ! i am 40 odd min into it.
Milos just said..

"Dave how can you be so ignorant"

bahahaha fucking hell. love it.

Cliff notes:

Dave and milos have an intelligent discussion on the usage of insulin and retard scientist babbles on about nothing. Your basic professional muscle poster could have contributed more than Ameen did.

Just cause someone is educated and well spoken/sounds good doesn’t make them knowledgeable let alone subject matter expert.

There's a couple guys I'd listen too in regards to insulin... milos is one of the... any person who can take a well season bodybuilder that appears to be at his genetic limit and have him gain a appreciable amount of added mass in a fairly short time knows what he is doing... we all know anabolic s have a limitation.. but if you know what your doing adding hgh and sl in in at right times can be a game changer..

i would like to know Stewie and GotGames take on the argument...

Milos "Ive never eatin under 700g carbs a day in my 15 year bodybuilding career"

I love it.

yup thats why they call him the mind

What Milos does works, whether or not it's been proven by science or can be explained scientifically is another story.

I've never had better results than with Milos, and all with lower AAS doses I've ever imagined to use.

What exactly is Milos' protocol?:confused:

10-20iu of humalog pre and/or post workout.

Milos and clients: 0 bubble gut despite professed loved for insulin, extremely shredded, not a lot of cardio, many carbohydrates, still uses insulin on preps.

Dave and co: Father of palumboism, known for difficult low carb diets and no insulin during prep. many clients asked to do a lot of cardio, kinda heavy bodyweights relative to stage weights.

I think that both this debate and the results definitely favor Milos's approach much more.

10-20iu of humalog pre and/or post workout.

Milos and clients: 0 bubble gut despite professed loved for insulin, extremely shredded, not a lot of cardio, many carbohydrates, still uses insulin on preps.

Dave and co: Father of palumboism, known for difficult low carb diets and no insulin during prep. many clients asked to do a lot of cardio, kinda heavy bodyweights relative to stage weights.

I think that both this debate and the results definitely favor Milos's approach much more.

one could also argue;

-Less of Dave’s clients have had serious problems or worse
-Comparing some of their clients head to head, DP’s client Tony Freeman (tight waist) owned many of the pro’s Milos worked with when they competed against each other 07’-10’ ish

Comparing Milos as a B.B. to DP as a B.B. yielding xyz results is a slippery slope. Different variables that also contribute like genetics, diets, etc.

Milos is one guy that is just easy to understand and i like listening to him and learning his theories... .. Dave was talking glut4, milos response "sure, humans can walk...but they can also run.. or take a fuckin Ferrari 200mph....you want to wait for glut4 , or do you want to shove it in their sonic speed!?" hahahaha :headbang:

I also completely kind of tuned Dave out when Milos asked him if he's ever tried insulin pre, and Dave said once and i went so hypo i had to stop... well wtf is that, how do you go hypo with sugar in you? he didn't do a protocol and gave an ENTIRE theory ONE chance without even doing it as Milos laid out and then negative talks it?? makes no sense to me being experiments to not have multiple tests... Milos sure has tested EVERY way lol

Last edited:
Milos is one guy that is just easy to understand and i like listening to him and learning his theories... .. Dave was talking glut4, milos response "sure, humans can walk...but they can also run.. or take a fuckin Ferrari 200mph....you want to wait for glut4 , or do you want to shove it in their sonic speed!?" hahahaha :headbang:

I also completely kind of tuned Dave out when Milos asked him if he's ever tried insulin pre, and Dave said once and i went so hypo i had to stop... well wtf is that, how do you go hypo with sugar in you? he didn't do a protocol and gave an ENTIRE theory ONE chance without even doing it as Milos laid out and then negative talks it?? makes no sense to me being experiments to not have multiple tests... Milos sure has tested EVERY way lol
It really pissed me off Dave is acting like we haven't been well aware for the last decade of certain carbohydrates that require little to no digestion...as well as anything else that would be in an intra..such as eaa, creatine, citrulline, taurine, glutamine, hydromax etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I agree with everybody's assessment of Dave. Dosage and context of how you take anything and everything always matters. Not sure exactly what he did to go hypo, but if he was going low carb, or not enough with high doses of slin (especially Humalog), then it will be reflective of what he described...but again, not sure of how he used it and in what context. I tuned out so maybe he described that process? That said, it can be done with the right nutrition involved, quite easily. For God's sake, even John Meadows used it in this fashion, and he is more conservative on his usage....which is the way to go imo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws