over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos is looking good at age 54

SEO is a broad term but could be many things. Most of the top pro's use seo but it's not easy to see. Others it's more obvious but still adds to their physique. Many get carried away and the results will never be good but everyone has a different definition of what looks good. But it's not uncommon to see obvious shoulder and arm usage in many. Then there are those deluded idiots who put god knows what (inj vit oil, castor etc) in and the more the better and look completely stupid. They are the ones who leave people with misconceptions about non idiotic seo usage. Even with a good product if a guy decides to put in 100ml in each arm every week it's going to start looking fake and look worse every week. Many do that and don't know when to stop as they simply abuse everything and they end up with fucked up arms. Although even if they do that it's not permanent and their arms will go back down eventually and hopefully without any issues.

A great product like syntherol will not remain in your muscle and there have been MRI scans done after 6 weeks with no oil present. The results can be amazing but to keep most of the gains you have to keep using it. Although a very simple mainternance protocol could do wonders and wouldn't be hard.

Now there are other products used that a permanent and for the majority of people could be a huge risk. Rich Piana and his PMMA usage is the most obvious one. I have come across a few guys and they are definitely not using the typical seo as it gives a different look. If they use tiny amounts in the right places looks wise it could be amazing. Again they may get carried away and use more over time and because it stays in the muscle it could lead to many more issues. I do wonder about possible health complications but there are women walking around with collagen in alsorts of areas so it's probably fine but who knows in the very long term (30 years or so) there could be complications.
How does the body get rid of SEO? Renal or Hepatic system?

This is something I've always wondered about site enhancement oils.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How does the body get rid of SEO? Renal or Hepatic system?

This is something I've always wondered about site enhancement oils.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SEO’s are just coconut oil/mct oil, benezole alcohol, and a tiny bit of silica. Same way your body breaks down coconut oil. Just look at the list of ingredients

SEO is something I know nothing about and thank God for that.

But enlighten me KS: does it not dissolve after a while? (apparently not?) So what exactly do people who use it do when it takes a turn for the worse? Try to drain it out? Or are they left with permanently deformed muscles? (why anyone would risk it if the answer to this is yes is beyond me)

I never used it, especially because you can always tell if someone used it extensively. And once you can tell, it looks off putting to me. I don't know what it is that distorts the shape permanently, scar tissue or what. Milos used it like 20 years ago and you can still tell.

I'm curious about the hyaluronic acid stuff Nick Trigili is selling now (Enhanced Athlete sold it before him though). In a few months I guess we will see how effective and natural looking it is. Supposedly pulls a lot of water into the muscle. Also supposedly spreads out all over the muscle so you don't have to spread out the injections sites. We will see.

Looks better than Kamali thats for sure.

Last edited:
Looks better than Kamali thats for sure.
King looks like shit today tbh. Fat, bloated... I feel like his physique was all drugs. He peaked and deteriorated fast. No longevity. No fantastic genetics.

Last edited:
King looks like shit today tbh. Fat, bloated... I feel like his physique was all drugs. He peaked and deteriorated fast. No longevity. No fantastic genetics.

I think his philosophy of getting to over 300lbs. in his offseason then competing in the 220s also hurt his physique. That's a huge swing to force your body into every year.

I think his philosophy of getting to over 300lbs. in his offseason then competing in the 220s also hurt his physique. That's a huge swing to force your body into every year.
I agree 100%. That's outdated thinking. Guys AREN'T getting as fat in off season these days.

King+Kamali.jpg

index.php

I never used it, especially because you can always tell if someone used it extensively. And once you can tell, it looks off putting to me. I don't know what it is that distorts the shape permanently, scar tissue or what. Milos used it like 20 years ago and you can still tell.

I'm curious about the hyaluronic acid stuff Nick Trigili is selling now (Enhanced Athlete sold it before him though). In a few months I guess we will see how effective and natural looking it is. Supposedly pulls a lot of water into the muscle. Also supposedly spreads out all over the muscle so you don't have to spread out the injections sites. We will see.

Hyaluronic acid, the same stuff they use in joints, to make the joints operate more smoothly?

Bodybuilders really use everything but the kitchen sink it seems :star-wa:s

Hyaluronic acid, the same stuff they use in joints, to make the joints operate more smoothly?

Bodybuilders really use everything but the kitchen sink it seems :star-wa:s

Yes. There is actually a paper detailing its use in muscles to change its shape and contour, if you search on pubmed.

He still always brags about his elite genes, also his handsome looks lol.

He had a good back, that's it. His quads now have tears; where the bellies have crept up on the thigh. This is not uncommon at all but he got this kinda early. The arms same thing. He looks terrible but his self- confidence is really high :D

But credit where it's due. He got real far with what he got. There are thousands of bodybuilders who were/are better but got nowhere near the Olympia stage.

Yes. There is actually a paper detailing its use in muscles to change its shape and contour, if you search on pubmed.

yes, was reading over that paper a few weeks ago... looks quite promising... also, like the fact that it's not oil-based.....

I may give the trigili or Enhanced Athlete or the mediform product a shot for a couple of months and see how it goes...

The main problem is that buying it from those guys is extremely expensive, and I know if I sourced it bulk from some larger distributor (maybe off alibaba, etc...), I could get it for a fraction of what those guys are charging...

I've seen a few racehorse sites that sell sterile hyaluronic acid products (that are very affordable), but just not sure how "concentrated" they are as compared to the trigili/EA/mediform products...

just thinking out loud here, but I'm sure the companies selling these site enhancement hyaluronic acid products have great margins, and I just can't justify spending that kind of money when I could very likely track it down myself for a fraction of the cost with a little digging and inquiring...

yes, was reading over that paper a few weeks ago... looks quite promising... also, like the fact that it's not oil-based.....

I may give the trigili or Enhanced Athlete or the mediform product a shot for a couple of months and see how it goes...

The main problem is that buying it from those guys is extremely expensive, and I know if I sourced it bulk from some larger distributor (maybe off alibaba, etc...), I could get it for a fraction of what those guys are charging...

I've seen a few racehorse sites that sell sterile hyaluronic acid products (that are very affordable), but just not sure how "concentrated" they are as compared to the trigili/EA/mediform products...

just thinking out loud here, but I'm sure the companies selling these site enhancement hyaluronic acid products have great margins, and I just can't justify spending that kind of money when I could very likely track it down myself for a fraction of the cost with a little digging and inquiring...

So track it down and let the rest of us know so we can use it

When milos tore his quad I remember having discussions with him on rehab ect because I ruptured my quad and hasv the same surgery.. He used to also sell Tuff Stuff strength equipment .. So I was considering buying some equipment.. But he is extremely knowledgable .. If your crioss as to the best way to use insulin and HGH Id refer to meadows and or milos..

I suspected Milos stopped competing due to the wrecked arms from SEO. Even in that pick you can see the biceps are are permanently wrecked.

Milos confirms what I always suspected, never saw him say it before.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180705-142921_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180705-142921_Instagram.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 120
Milos confirms what I always suspected, never saw him say it before.

He has spoken about it a few times. Big A has posted about it before. I can't remember the details but basically using he used a crap product. I believe it was one with a pain agent in. I think he got a really bad infection as well. Some of these guys go way overboard. I should know as I have tried it in my arms. I guess it's the bodybuilder mentality of using as much as possible for the biggest and fastest results. Some of the guys I see today wonder why their muscles look fake but they must be putting in 10ml+ daily. Sensible usage could add a few inhces on any body part without you looking like an idiot like so many of them do. Milos always looked great so it's a shame if he has damaged his arms like he says. Just adding looking at the pic I wouldn't be surprised if he was still shooting his arms with small amounts of something.

Last edited:

i have played with hya, though not for this. the thought of using it as seo is really yukky if you actually see it!:eek: ppl have asked me about this n seems like a terrible idea.

jjb1 said it in the first post. just do your what ever regular admins in showy muscles or spots you want to fluff up. that alone adds an extra in easy if done right.

if you need more then that probably it more gym time! lol :D

if desperate i would do synthol waaaaaaayy before hya! lol
lol
:star-w:rs

He has spoken about it a few times.

I mean it being the reason for retiring and not ever being able to compete again. Never saw him say
he got necrotic tissue. He did say it didn't look good.
He also said he accidentally injected into a vein in his tricep and had a horrible experience. As I recall Big A said the story was BS and he had problems with a bad product, Esiklean I think.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear