over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos: letters from prison

Registered

there are 13 parts, but they're all pretty short, so it's a quick read...

I mean...

I like my strategy more

test/tren/halotestin with GH/MK677

add DNP on PSMF diet

decrease volume, increase weight (stick mostly to machines so you don't have to worry about balancing, getting trapped under something).

0 cardio

:eek:

Good read I think. Interesting thought pattern.

Very complicated at times , to complicated in certain aspects but a lot I agree with n utilise myself after reading his stuff similar to this from years back.

He really was so ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People still mess with DNP these days. My gosh. So many better things out there that isn't literally put in dynamite lol

like what
Sorry, I have to echo this. Nothing touches DNP brozinski. I personally think 200mg ED is healthier than using lots of clen and high dose T3 (50mcg, plus).

I'm about to do a giant detailed post on cutting drugs and risk mitigation but I don't want to be labeled the guy promoting DNP. Slice gets that hat all to himself. [emoji16]

Last edited:
like what

With total disclosure, I don't get into "show me your knowledge" discussions because it gets to be frivolous when someone doesn't convey with fact. Only opinion. So if it works for you. I'm happy. I've been around long enough to see many other things work better and are tremendously safer in my experience. We only live our own lives. I won't ever see it through your eyes so I won't even ask your opinion. Have a great weekend though.

With total disclosure, I don't get into "show me your knowledge" discussions because it gets to be frivolous when someone doesn't convey with fact. Only opinion. So if it works for you. I'm happy. I've been around long enough to see many other things work better and are tremendously safer in my experience. We only live our own lives. I won't ever see it through your eyes so I won't even ask your opinion. Have a great weekend though.

I bet I’ve been around as long as you and sorry but NOTHING works better than DNP. Safer? Sure that is debatable, but better? Not a damn thing can touch the effectiveness of DNP in regards to burning fat.

I bet I’ve been around as long as you and sorry but NOTHING works better than DNP. Safer? Sure that is debatable, but better? Not a damn thing can touch the effectiveness of DNP in regards to burning fat.

Talk about melting fat, that's what DNP does. NOT the safest thing out there but its no doubt effective when used right.

People still mess with DNP these days. My gosh. So many better things out there that isn't literally put in dynamite lol

So many better things? Can you name 3? As you alluded to we all have different opinions so no answer is wrong so post what you think is better than dnp for burning fat. I very rarely use any fat burners but nothing really comes close to dnp and I would rather use a low dose of that than what I see many dose t3, t4 and clen at. Low dose of dnp and high dosed synthetine would be my fav combo for fat burning. The synthetine compliments the dnp very well and isn't bad for you. DNP at a low dose is not damaging (use common sense and stay hydrated etc) and can still be extremely effective. I stay away from t3/t4, clen, eca etc. 200-300mg dnp for 2-3 weeks twice per year is not that unhealthy to me but everyone has a different opinion.

Go easy guys he’s working so hard to get that 50th post after joining us two days ago :rolleyes:

This is nonsense. Way to dodge a question.

So many better things? Can you name 3? As you alluded to we all have different opinions so no answer is wrong so post what you think is better than dnp for burning fat. I very rarely use any fat burners but nothing really comes close to dnp and I would rather use a low dose of that than what I see many dose t3, t4 and clen at. Low dose of dnp and high dosed synthetine would be my fav combo for fat burning. The synthetine compliments the dnp very well and isn't bad for you. DNP at a low dose is not damaging (use common sense and stay hydrated etc) and can still be extremely effective. I stay away from t3/t4, clen, eca etc. 200-300mg dnp for 2-3 weeks twice per year is not that unhealthy to me but everyone has a different opinion.
100%

And it's not so much the message that DNP is more healthy because informed minds could debate that. It's the common misconception in this scene that banging T3 and high dose clen a lot is relatively safe. It's not, high dose clen is harsh as fuck on heart and vascular. People should treat it equally as sparingly as DNP and they don't. I know guys geeking on clen half the year like it's just a preworkout stim... Unwise

Last edited:

Thanks for conveying with fact

Curious why is the synth a good combo with the dnp?

Also t3 I feel somewhat necessary otherwise my metabolism slows every few weeks. Even after a week on dnp it slows....but combined with t3 fat loss just seems to go smoother without many stalls.

Won’t argue with dnp being the absolute best fat burner ever. But what I’ve seen it do to some guys physiques is why I don’t like it. Stage wise only. I had a friend who used it on one of his national preps. Before the use he was very round and full muscle bellies. After dnp he never had the same look. I also notice after using it several times I have NEVER been able to get the fullness back i once had. I’m guessing it’s on a cellular level and there is damage from the dnp

Won’t argue with dnp being the absolute best fat burner ever. But what I’ve seen it do to some guys physiques is why I don’t like it. Stage wise only. I had a friend who used it on one of his national preps. Before the use he was very round and full muscle bellies. After dnp he never had the same look. I also notice after using it several times I have NEVER been able to get the fullness back i once had. I’m guessing it’s on a cellular level and there is damage from the dnp

it definitely flattens you out, and takes a while to get fullness back...

i think people underestimate just how long it takes to get out of your system fully.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
EA4040
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws