over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos Responds To George Farah's Anti Insulin Comments

I never done insulin and never will

Too many bodies destroyed by it

Long live the 80s

Insulin is the reason i didnt try for pro card

I remember you saying in a post ages ago that one of the biggest guys you know uses... I believe it was 8iu humalog before meals? So if insulin is used to drive as many nutrients in a short window, what's the point of using it with regular meals?

Well there are no right or wrongs in many ways. Lot's of ways to push things and get big. That person would still be huge without the insulin but sure he done that. There are many reasons why someone would use that method. I posted humalog drives nutrients in a short window (it's active life) so if you are taking it multiple times daily it would obviously do the same each time. It also gives the pancreas a break especially when taking in large amounts of carbs throughout the day. The fact you are taking smaller amounts spread through the day you are just adding it onto an existing diet so the chances of hypo are non existent as long you you simply eat your meals. He and many pick their insulin dose based on how many carbs they eat each meal. My head is blank but that guy used 6-7iu per meal and not 8iu but I have known different people to follow a similar approach. Many may do it 2-3 times daily only and they prefer using rapid slin as opposed to long acting for that purpose but many use long acting slin (or both) for similar reasons. Me personally I am not too bothered these days and just keep it simple and at the very most use it pre and post.

Nah...

General ignorance/ignorant drug use 'ruins' bodies. Insulin is INCREDIBLY effective used the right way or in the right protocol

Exactly. I would actually state it's more so hgh that has had a negative impact on physiques. But more just sheer abuse of various things including food. Guys take high doses of hgh and slin all year and take in loads of sugar and other foods to compensate and they wonder why their distention gets out of control as they get older. Lot's of other factors contribute to things as well. It's more so the inability to pull back before it's too late more than anything.

Well there are no right or wrongs in many ways. Lot's of ways to push things and get big. That person would still be huge without the insulin but sure he done that. There are many reasons why someone would use that method. I posted humalog drives nutrients in a short window (it's active life) so if you are taking it multiple times daily it would obviously do the same each time. It also gives the pancreas a break especially when taking in large amounts of carbs throughout the day. The fact you are taking smaller amounts spread through the day you are just adding it onto an existing diet so the chances of hypo are non existent as long you you simply eat your meals. He and many pick their insulin dose based on how many carbs they eat each meal. My head is blank but that guy used 6-7iu per meal and not 8iu but I have known different people to follow a similar approach. Many may do it 2-3 times daily only and they prefer using rapid slin as opposed to long acting for that purpose but many use long acting slin (or both) for similar reasons. Me personally I am not too bothered these days and just keep it simple and at the very most use it pre and post.
Thanks for such an in depth reply dude. I've tried slin with meals and im not sure i got much out of it. 6 meals @ 120 carbs each with 12iu per meal, no simple sugars in any of these meals. Then id do 13iu for a 150g carb shake intra. Overall protein was around 550g daily.

Thanks for such an in depth reply dude. I've tried slin with meals and im not sure i got much out of it. 6 meals @ 120 carbs each with 12iu per meal, no simple sugars in any of these meals. Then id do 13iu for a 150g carb shake intra. Overall protein was around 550g daily.

So you have definitely been there and done it so know all of this yourself. As posted insulin isn't a magical muscle builder for most. It's useful for many and others love or even hate it so like most things the views are mixed.

I remeber I used Trevor smiths insulin protocol back in the day. I just got fat as fuck. Like 28 pounds of garbage weight in 4 weeks and I felt like shit

I remeber I used Trevor smiths insulin protocol back in the day. I just got fat as fuck. Like 28 pounds of garbage weight in 4 weeks and I felt like shit

What is that protocol??

Nah...

General ignorance/ignorant drug use 'ruins' bodies. Insulin is INCREDIBLY effective used the right way or in the right protocol

Maybe its cause of this , anyway i always was afraid of insulin

I had 3 known coaches tell me i could get pro card if i used it and pack on the weight

I have very fast metabolism and never get fat

Also small bones , i look much biger than what i weight

Maybe if i knew you guys when i was competing i could have done it

I was always afraid a coach will ruin my lines just to get my money

ahh GH and Insulin ruining physiques for over 30 years now. people never learn. just wanting to be big is not bodybuilding. the art of it is now dead as is the sport pretty much.

Anyone ever seen a huge diabetic type 1 or type 2 whos freakin jacked? Ive never have and ive seen and cared for 1000's of them. Some use enormous amounts. It very common to give at least 30ui plus of Lantus and then each meal on a sliding scale or carb count get another 10iu plus x3. I think way too much credit is being given to insulin for growth.

Its all about the synergy of drugs, gh, insulin, food intake, weight lifting stimulus that's builds monsters.

I don't know what clip Milos references but I saw Farah answering a question on insulin and he completely evaded the question, basically most viewers would leave with the impression that none of his clients ever use it, which is baloney. Farah was completely clueless overall about insulin IMO. As he is about most other stuff - again just my personal opinion. :D

He said Kai Greene doesn't use a lot of drugs. Yeah well, I guess it could be true if you think "a lot" of drugs is over 15 grams Lol. It's kind of BS in any case.

I'd like to know if it's true that his wife is an MD.

Likely. A lot of drugs to them is likely far more than a lot to many of us. To me personally Id consider 2 grams a week a high amount, whereas that may be a "light cycle" to them.

I do believe some pros are absolutely yoked as fuck on moderate cycles though. Genetics have some natties in the gym getting accused of juicing. Those are the ones that blow up on the sauce normally. Ive got a buddy I worked with for a few years bartending, and hes a shorter guy, but hes absolutely stacked. If you saw him youd absolutely think he cycles somewhat heavy. Hes just a clean super beefcake that takes shit serious. I dont look like him when Im on and hes completely clean.

I'll never touch insulin, period. Even if I knew 100% the proper protocol. I have a friend who nearly died because he took too much of that shit.

Same brother. Its not in my goals to use it ever. Even if I knew what I was doing it just isnt for me. Gear on the other hand....

Was he on a low carb diet or didn't have any carbs with it?

honestly, I don't know. All he told me is that he accidentally loaded up too much and when he knew what he'd done he started taking carbohydrate pills (I think that's what he said) and downing bananas. ended up in the hospital soon after

honestly, I don't know. All he told me is that he accidentally loaded up too much and when he knew what he'd done he started taking carbohydrate pills (I think that's what he said) and downing bananas. ended up in the hospital soon after
Sounds like he had no idea what he was doing. At least he's alive

Anyone ever seen a huge diabetic type 1 or type 2 whos freakin jacked? Ive never have and ive seen and cared for 1000's of them. Some use enormous amounts. It very common to give at least 30ui plus of Lantus and then each meal on a sliding scale or carb count get another 10iu plus x3. I think way too much credit is being given to insulin for growth.

Its all about the synergy of drugs, gh, insulin, food intake, weight lifting stimulus that's builds monsters.
Tim Belknap is diabetic and was pretty jacked back in the day.....

ahh GH and Insulin ruining physiques for over 30 years now. people never learn. just wanting to be big is not bodybuilding. the art of it is now dead as is the sport pretty much.

I think it's abuse and misaligned perspective that ruins bodybuilding more

Everybody has an x amount of muscle they can carry on their frame after they start to look "odd". "Odd" however is what is required for many who aren't blessed with structure and shape to compete at a national stage in Open bodybuilding.

So that guy can either retain shape, and symmetry and compete in Classic/ Not compete at all. Or push size at whatever cost to get to the necessary size to be competitive.

At the high level, this is mostly a game of genetics. Something many guys realize as they go through this journey.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws