over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos Responds To George Farah's Anti Insulin Comments

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I think the only danger with insulin is people not knowing what they are doing and having the typical mindset that more is better as many do with any other drug. I mean how many guys have we seen here that take grams of gear for months on end and wouldn’t place at a small regional level NPC show yet we have IFBB pros talking about their cycles that are a fraction of the dose.
Everyone wants that magic pill and they think that if the suggest dose is two then three is better so I’ll take four. They see insulin cycles that are 10-15iu and think “that’s it , what’s that little bit gonna do”
I completely agree with him on the over eating of carbs as well , that makes perfect sense and if I were one of the guys that eat 500g-1000g carbs a day I’d definitely be taking insulin , especially if HGH was involved. Not so much for the growth benefit but to relieve some of the stress on the pancreas

slin is the most anabolic agent the body produces. obviously its a great drug and does put size on. you just have to know what the fuck you are doing. i never suggest slin to my athletes but if they insist on doing it, i will write up a protocol specifically to them. the general rule of 10g of carbs per IU of slin is too generic. each person is different, their bodies react differently to drugs and to food. what i have seen is people taking way too much slin and eating way too much fat and sugar. once it goes sideways its hard to come back. its also timing as well. i only have my clients do slin WITH 3 of their biggest meals of the day rather than all one shot or even the PRE WORKOUT way milos likes to do.

I don't know what clip Milos references but I saw Farah answering a question on insulin and he completely evaded the question, basically most viewers would leave with the impression that none of his clients ever use it, which is baloney. Farah was completely clueless overall about insulin IMO. As he is about most other stuff - again just my personal opinion. :D

He said Kai Greene doesn't use a lot of drugs. Yeah well, I guess it could be true if you think "a lot" of drugs is over 15 grams Lol. It's kind of BS in any case.

I'd like to know if it's true that his wife is an MD.

In one clip Farah said hydrolyzed whey doesn't cause any insulin release. Lol, what an expert.

In one clip Farah said hydrolyzed whey doesn't cause any insulin release. Lol, what an expert.

Obviously he is a pro and he looked great and he is a big name coach so for someone who hasn't even competed many may laugh at this comment. However, I have seen/heard so many idiotic things from him over the years. Everyone makes mistakes and many overcomplicate things but he has said so many idiotic things that show no real understanding and he is just flat out wrong. I have taken in account English is not his 1st language but after years of the same it's not the reason. To me he is a prime example of how bodybuilding is not rocket science. There are a few guys I think have rose to the top without having any real extensive knowledge and he is one of them. The fact he is much more vocal on topics than they are makes it easy to see how wrong he is on certain subjects. Plus all the weird lying over the years is really bizarre.

Milos to me is the complete opposite end of the spectrum and he deserves all his accolades and he must have held back during the interview. I will agree though insulin is by no means essential for many people and it's often not the magical drug many believe it to be. Although for some especially when used in conjunction with large doses of hgh it's a prime factor in why people are much bigger these days.

Obviously he is a pro and he looked great and he is a big name coach so for someone who hasn't even competed many may laugh at this comment. However, I have seen/heard so many idiotic things from him over the years. Everyone makes mistakes and many overcomplicate things but he has said so many idiotic things that show no real understanding and he is just flat out wrong. I have taken in account English is not his 1st language but after years of the same it's not the reason. To me he is a prime example of how bodybuilding is not rocket science. There are a few guys I think have rose to the top without having any real extensive knowledge and he is one of them. The fact he is much more vocal on topics than they are makes it easy to see how wrong he is on certain subjects. Plus all the weird lying over the years is really bizarre.

Milos to me is the complete opposite end of the spectrum and he deserves all his accolades and he must have held back during the interview. I will agree though insulin is by no means essential for many people and it's often not the magical drug many believe it to be. Although for some especially when used in conjunction with large doses of hgh it's a prime factor in why people are much bigger these days.

Absolutely agreed. Some of these coaches can still benefit some athletes, because it's not rocket science as you say, and they get enough things right and they may connect well with the athlete on a psychological level, helping their confidence. Chad Nicholls is the same way, very very poor understanding of drugs and physiology.

I like Milos too. Though I think he puts out a not completely honest angle wrt steroids. He preeaches that steroids are downright healthy most of the time, that orals causing liver issues is a myth, that steroids do not cause low test when off if you "do it right" - at least that part is a complete lie, everyone should know steroids very easily cause permanent HPTA dysfunction. Why he says it when he knows that is just not true I don't know.
He doesn't think coming off steroids can cause depression if "done right". He says pros use testosterone at about 750mg plus one anabolic thrown in. Yeah no, not quite.
Then OTOH ge does say that bb is an extreme sport that entails some risk and those who are scared should do something else, which I can agree with :D

For some reason many hate Milos, other coaches and so on. Probably because they feel the reality of the sport should remain hidden.

that's awesome to hear. i know it's all over the internet, but would you mind outlining what you did? the peri-workout drinks, etc?
Would absolutely LOVE to hear about this as well if you don't mind sharing.

I’ve followed Milos insulin protocol for two periods of 4 weeks over the last 6 months and I’ve honestly added so much size. I feel like I put on 2 years of gains in 6 months.
Man I have always wanted to try slin but been so afraid because the more I read about it on how to do it amount and what to eat or drink and at what time the more confused I get

If you wouldn't mind sharing your protocol with me I appreciate it bro.if you don't mind of course. PM me brother

I’ve followed Milos insulin protocol for two periods of 4 weeks over the last 6 months and I’ve honestly added so much size. I feel like I put on 2 years of gains in 6 months.

You've got a lot of interest going! Please talk about your protocol plus diet to achieve what you did.

Milos protocol doesn’t make sense to me as you seem to be consuming carbs to feed the insulin. I have seen people have good results from it though so I can’t knock it. Maybe I’ll have to try someday to see.

It just makes more sense to me to follow your normal diet and use insulin to optimize your blood glucose levels which especially with hgh, gh releasing peptides, or even naturally through eating a caloric surplus over a longer period of time, can start to get elevated. I don’t have any experience with it yet though.
To say insulin use is bad though is off, decent amounts of gh will cause elevated bg levels eventually and that will do more damage to you then using insulin to correct it.

I think timing carb intake around insulin isn't entirely feeding insulin anyway, I mean he would be eating that anyway placed differently throughout the day.

I think timing carb intake around insulin isn't entirely feeding insulin anyway, I mean he would be eating that anyway placed differently throughout the day.

True but his thinking is basically drive in as many nutrients as possible around the workout window and he uses insulin to do that. I doubt most of those people would be taking in the amount of carbs they do if insulin isn't present. Insulin is used as a tool to drive in as many nutrients/carbs possible in a relatively short window (pre/intra/post). A lot of people will do the opposite and just add a relevant insulin dose to their carb intake. Whenever Milos has people take in high carbs (carb loading for a show for instance) he will also use insulin to assist in that process. So you can look at it in both ways with his approach imo. I think generally it's a very smart approach but it can be overdone so it's important to know your limits. Timing which I don't think is generally important when it comes to diet (daily/weekly energy balance is key) also becomes more important when using insulin etc.

True but his thinking is basically drive in as many nutrients as possible around the workout window and he uses insulin to do that. I doubt most of those people would be taking in the amount of carbs they do if insulin isn't present. Insulin is used as a tool to drive in as many nutrients/carbs possible in a relatively short window (pre/intra/post). A lot of people will do the opposite and just add a relevant insulin dose to their carb intake. Whenever Milos has people take in high carbs (carb loading for a show for instance) he will also use insulin to assist in that process. So you can look at it in both ways with his approach imo. I think generally it's a very smart approach but it can be overdone so it's important to know your limits. Timing which I don't think is generally important when it comes to diet (daily/weekly energy balance is key) also becomes more important when using insulin etc.
I remember you saying in a post ages ago that one of the biggest guys you know uses... I believe it was 8iu humalog before meals? So if insulin is used to drive as many nutrients in a short window, what's the point of using it with regular meals?

I'll never touch insulin, period. Even if I knew 100% the proper protocol. I have a friend who nearly died because he took too much of that shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws