over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos Sarcev comeback?

718si

Banned
April 4th, 2012. Sarcev's FB status and the photo:

"Few people challenged me to take a photo of my present condition...so I did - just to shut them up...By all means - I am far off my best, but considering that I am training for only 4 months after 4 year lay-off I believe I'll be competitive early next year...as I still want to compete in Australia, as I promised, in memory and honor of my two fallen brothers - Luke Wood and Sonny Schmidt..."

**broken link removed**

Thoughts? IMHO he looks pretty damn good training only 4 months...

Gotta love muscle memory!

It confuses me how people claim insulin is the reason for the stomachs and ruining the lines of bodybuilding, yet this guy is the poster boy for insulin and says training without it is wasting time haha...and has an amazing physique with a great midsection and is the anti-thesis of the modern bloated look.

He looks great, and he is no spring chicken either. How old is he?

It confuses me how people claim insulin is the reason for the stomachs and ruining the lines of bodybuilding, yet this guy is the poster boy for insulin and says training without it is wasting time haha...and has an amazing physique with a great midsection and is the anti-thesis of the modern bloated look.
I think the aesthetic guys like Dexter Jackson take more insulin and guys like Kai Green take less which is why Kais Gut is huge. KAI needs to up the slin.:D

Milos pioneered the pre workout /intra wo slin protocal and he looks Great for being 48 going to compete in next years australian pro show ...Milos is the fucking MAN

the man has an awesome body forsure !!

Insulin doesn't make you fat or destend your gut , taking an ass load of insulin then forcing feeding hundreds of grams of carbs does that!!
I wish guys would follow their diet with moderate amount of carbs then add insulin to match their carb intake and watch what happens

the man has an awesome body forsure !!

Insulin doesn't make you fat or destend your gut , taking an ass load of insulin then forcing feeding hundreds of grams of carbs does that!!
I wish guys would follow their diet with moderate amount of carbs then add insulin to match their carb intake and watch what happens

:yeahthat:

Milos looks great. Wonder what Nasser thinks? :D

Man he looks great whether he's almost 50 or almost 30. That pic should shut the naysayers up for a while.

If that is a recent pic, he is looking great at 48.

Oh, much younger than I thought. He must have turned pro rather young then.

He won Mr Universe in 1989 at 25 years old.

Pro debut at Night of Champions in 1991 at 27 years old.

He won Mr Universe in 1989 at 25 years old.

Pro debut at Night of Champions in 1991 at 27 years old.

So he is pretty much a contemporary of Phil Hernon. Just 6 years older than me so I dont consider him old, you have to be at least 20 yrs older than me to be "old"!!

Imagine this guy looking like this after not training for 4 years. Most people can never look like that in their lifetime. I think most people just cant accept the reality that regardless of how hard they train, how much drugs they take or how good their nutrition is they will never look like top a pro bodybuilder simply because of their average genetics. Comparing these guys to us is like comparing a 12 year old toyota to a formula 1 racecar.

I think I have listened to almost every seminar he has ever put out. Also checked out his videos on youtube. This is one smart and well rounded business guy. He is looking great in that pic. If anyone can bring his A game back, I know he could and can.

April 4th, 2012. Sarcev's FB status and the photo:

"Few people challenged me to take a photo of my present condition...so I did - just to shut them up...By all means - I am far off my best, but considering that I am training for only 4 months after 4 year lay-off I believe I'll be competitive early next year...as I still want to compete in Australia, as I promised, in memory and honor of my two fallen brothers - Luke Wood and Sonny Schmidt..."

**broken link removed**

Thoughts? IMHO he looks pretty damn good training only 4 months...

Gotta love muscle memory!

man talk about a blast from the past...what ever happened to him??...he used to train a buncah people have his own show on bb.com own gym etc...then he dropped off....is his forums still open?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear