over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos Sarcev comeback?

man talk about a blast from the past...what ever happened to him??...he used to train a buncah people have his own show on bb.com own gym etc...then he dropped off....is his forums still open?

His wife got him arrested. Lost his gym. He knows a lot about training and nutrition but hes a drama queen is all other areas.

His wife got him arrested. Lost his gym. He knows a lot about training and nutrition but hes a drama queen is all other areas.

wasn't he a rat....after that?
he got some fine ass women but hell have no fury like a woman's scorn....

April 4th, 2012. Sarcev's FB status and the photo:

"Few people challenged me to take a photo of my present condition...so I did - just to shut them up...By all means - I am far off my best, but considering that I am training for only 4 months after 4 year lay-off I believe I'll be competitive early next year...as I still want to compete in Australia, as I promised, in memory and honor of my two fallen brothers - Luke Wood and Sonny Schmidt..."

**broken link removed**

Thoughts? IMHO he looks pretty damn good training only 4 months...

Gotta love muscle memory!

He always had a great physique and he really knows training and dieting. I'm not suprised his results have been so good.

Hopefully he doesn't start shooting ridiculous amounts of oil into his arms again.

He looks great, good for him. With his knowledge he could be even better.

the man has an awesome body forsure !!

Insulin doesn't make you fat or destend your gut , taking an ass load of insulin then forcing feeding hundreds of grams of carbs does that!!
I wish guys would follow their diet with moderate amount of carbs then add insulin to match their carb intake and watch what happens

exogeneous insulin use causes visceral fat deposits... thats a well known fact

Never really liked Milos, we are from same country and he was never nice to the people from his country.
I own part of supplement store and usually have a booth at local shows. Milos came once and asked me for a protein bar, I gave it to him. Then we were talking little bit in our country language and I asked him question about something, he tells me for $20 he will answer . I was like seriously? He said yeah, this is America nothing is for free LOL

On the other side, Nasser is also from same country and way cooler than Milos. I visited Nasser and he shared so many info with me and helped me with training and stuff.

Never really liked Milos, we are from same country and he was never nice to the people from his country.
I own part of supplement store and usually have a booth at local shows. Milos came once and asked me for a protein bar, I gave it to him. Then we were talking little bit in our country language and I asked him question about something, he tells me for $20 he will answer . I was like seriously? He said yeah, this is America nothing is for free LOL

On the other side, Nasser is also from same country and way cooler than Milos. I visited Nasser and he shared so many info with me and helped me with training and stuff.

Dado5, you should have said "really??? well then that protein bar was worth $20"............... hahahaha

Dado5, you should have said "really??? well then that protein bar was worth $20"............... hahahaha

LOL i almost did, but i was in shock that he wanted to charge me $20. So i just walked away

Milos has a great physique.....I don't understand why he never placed well at the olympia?

I'm definately no judge cause when I look at milos stage pics I just don't see any weaknesses.

Recently i just participated in milos' muscle camp he was running AUS.

I was privileged to have 3 days training with him
(hardest training of my whole life!!!!)
He was so humble and honest throughout the whole course, like ask him literally any question you wanted and he would give his best answer, no BS.
Very rare to find people (especially ifbb professional athlete and conditioner of other pros) who would give his advice to the average chum such as myself.

Milos took us through some posing practice and told us his tips etc. what was most impressive was his off season conditioning... fuck me.. his off season condition would match probably 70-80% of what most peoples on stage would be like. legs striated and cut deep and abs for days..

Milos: "I'm in horrible shape at the moment its really quite bad, iv never let myself get like this"
^^Made me want to cry when i looked at myself in the mirror.

There was talk of him making a return to the masters division 2014-2015

Looks great!

My first mentor

Gave me my first real education in bodybuilding.
-JS

Nasser is awesome dude..and you can just tell by the way he presents him self in his video's. Milo's seems like a scam artist, but Milo's had some of the best abs, shoulders and quad sweep in the industry. If Milo's had better arms he would do better in his placings.

I remember reading an article in Flex where he nearly died after injecting synthol in a vein by accident. And he said he started using it to bring up his arms.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws