over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos Sarcev - Insulin Protocol

Teddy

Registered
Hey fellow PM'ers,

Just wanting some feedback/thoughts on the Sarcev Insulin Protocol.

I am looking to incorporate it in to my next bulk. I am trying to decide if I should do a Pre shot only or run it 4x per week.

I have experience using up to 20iu of Humalog pre. 10iu post. I gained a high about of fat and extreme abdominal bloating.

Cheers guys,

Teddy

Try running R on workout days. start at 8iu in the morning with your GH and 6iu in the afternoon with your gh.

Try running R on workout days. start at 8iu in the morning with your GH and 6iu in the afternoon with your gh.

Can any one tell me were to get humlin-r? i checked all sponsers and none seem to have any slin at all

i live in uk so cant get it in shops plus all the dealers i know only have humalog

Can any one tell me were to get humlin-r? i checked all sponsers and none seem to have any slin at all

i live in uk so cant get it in shops plus all the dealers i know only have humalog

Can't ask out in the open buddy. Against the rules. What did your diet look like when you were using log? If you kept carbs in check and fats very low, you wouldn't have put on a lot of fat.

Last edited:
Can't ask out in the open buddy. Against the rules. What did your diet look like when you were using log? If you kept carbs in check and fats very low, you wouldn't have put on a lot of fat.

shit, i cant delete it now....help

In US you can get at any pharmacy, no script needed.
Not sure in UK.

shit, i cant delete it now....help

You can ask a mod to delete it for you. It's all good bro, you made an honest mistake.

Last edited:
JMO to the OP..........honestly, you don't need lin-r and can get by with log just fine. Just be sure to tighten up that diet.

Insulin Proto

I was having a shake meal after every shot 4x a day of
1 cup oats
1 Banana
2 Tbsp Honey
5g Creatine
10g Glute
5g Bcaa
50g Whey
2x Flaxseed Caps

Meals similar to Palumbo Bulk diet, so moderate fats in there.

In total I was using around 60IU a day 15IU a shot. Put on a lot of weight, felt bloated as hell. Gut was distended. Came off and took about 2/3 weeks to return to normal.

I was having a shake meal after every shot 4x a day of
1 cup oats
1 Banana
2 Tbsp Honey
5g Creatine
10g Glute
5g Bcaa
50g Whey
2x Flaxseed Caps

Meals similar to Palumbo Bulk diet, so moderate fats in there.

In total I was using around 60IU a day 15IU a shot. Put on a lot of weight, felt bloated as hell. Gut was distended. Came off and took about 2/3 weeks to return to normal.

Did you get bloated from water retention or did you get fat? Your last sentence makes me think that it was bloat from water and not fat.

Did you get bloated from water retention or did you get fat? Your last sentence makes me think that it was bloat from water and not fat.

I put on a fair bit of body fat during the slin cycle.

The bloating went down I returned to normal, but we a significant increase in body weight, and I do believe most of this was attributed to body fat. Due to the way I looked.

I think upon reading the few comments people have had in the other thread, Insulin and fat gain, I may have been under estimating the amount of fat I was using.

The Palumbo cycle I have been reading uses Slin, but accompanied by GH. The fats are moderate. In your opinion would I need to reduce fats if I am not running GH, or cut them almost completely. I would estimate daily fats were around 90-110g. The majority of those fats were from my whole food meals, 6 Egg Yolks, Salmon, Natty PB ect coupled with the Flaxseed with every shake.

I put on a fair bit of body fat during the slin cycle.

The bloating went down I returned to normal, but we a significant increase in body weight, and I do believe most of this was attributed to body fat. Due to the way I looked.

I think upon reading the few comments people have had in the other thread, Insulin and fat gain, I may have been under estimating the amount of fat I was using.

The Palumbo cycle I have been reading uses Slin, but accompanied by GH. The fats are moderate. In your opinion would I need to reduce fats if I am not running GH, or cut them almost completely. I would estimate daily fats were around 90-110g. The majority of those fats were from my whole food meals, 6 Egg Yolks, Salmon, Natty PB ect coupled with the Flaxseed with every shake.

Yes, you would need to almost completely cut fat out if running slin w/o gh. Log is active for 5 hours so after it clears, you can start to add fats to your meals bro.

Yes, you would need to almost completely cut fat out if running slin w/o gh. Log is active for 5 hours so after it clears, you can start to add fats to your meals bro.

Cheers JM

Fat bastard mode avoided.

I will keep progress updates here if anyone is interested.

Ted

slin questions?

Ive done R before but put on too much fat, i think the log is the way to go just dont eat any fats until about 5 hrs after ur shot and youl be good, slin is freakin awesome just gotta inform yourself real well first,im currently 295 at 5'9 dont know my bf but i can still see a faint 4 pack even before i go to bed. Here are a few questions for you guys with more experience , hope youguys can help me out.

1. How do most people cycle off slin?
2. Whats the average time most stay on slin?
3.currently running log at 20 iu pre wrkout, started at 2 ius. can i do more
next time? If so what do you guys recommend?
4. What about using slin during precontest training, say 3 to 4 months out?

Ive done R before but put on too much fat, i think the log is the way to go just dont eat any fats until about 5 hrs after ur shot and youl be good, slin is freakin awesome just gotta inform yourself real well first,im currently 295 at 5'9 dont know my bf but i can still see a faint 4 pack even before i go to bed. Here are a few questions for you guys with more experience , hope youguys can help me out.

1. How do most people cycle off slin?
2. Whats the average time most stay on slin?
3.currently running log at 20 iu pre wrkout, started at 2 ius. can i do more
next time? If so what do you guys recommend?
4. What about using slin during precontest training, say 3 to 4 months out?

1. You should slowly ween yourself off IMO, by dropping intake about 4 days before you completely stop. That's what I used to do.
2. Basic protocol for slin is 1 month on/1 off.
3. Depending on how strict your diet is, since you are using a good amount pre, you could start using slin after meals. 5ius after meals is a good, you don't need much because all you're trying to do is use enough for nutrient partitioning.
4. You can use slin pre, but it's very risky doing so. You would have to eat your carbs only during the hours slin is peaking. When levels start to level off, you can start dropping carbs. Obviously you need to drop slin once you're cutting a lot of carbs out of your diet, let's say 1 month out.

I use humilin r

only done post work out

post wo

i take 10 Iu 100 carbs

pre wo
1O iu
150 dextrose with shot
( 45 b4 workout as humilin r take 30 min to start
i wait 45 to ensure it’s available to ram nutrients into the muscles im trsining)

50g C PreWO

50g C during

50g C PWO

the above 3 separate shakes ,
I'm only 215 12% bf

I use
whey
bcaa
creatine
glutamine etc in every shake ____ do i need 50 C ( dextrose each shake or were those numbers for his body mass

like i’ve said Ive been using post w/o for 5 years no issues cheers

I use humilin r

only done post work out

post wo

i take 10 Iu 100 carbs

pre wo
1O iu
150 dextrose with shot
( 45 b4 workout as humilin r take 30 min to start
i wait 45 to ensure it’s available to ram nutrients into the muscles im trsining)

50g C PreWO

50g C during

50g C PWO

the above 3 separate shakes ,
I'm only 215 12% bf

I use
whey
bcaa
creatine
glutamine etc in every shake ____ do i need 50 C ( dextrose each shake or were those numbers for his body mass

like i’ve said Ive been using post w/o for 5 years no issues cheers
It’s really f***ing annoying to bump 10 year old threads.

It’s really f***ing annoying to bump 10 year old threads.
i just joined
how else do i ask
start new thread

im not sure of how things work here
my bad i guess

so who do i ask to get my info i asked for

i just joined
how else do i ask
start new thread

im not sure of how things work here
my bad i guess

so who do i ask to get my info i asked for