over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

milos sarcev

Drago

Registered
Milos is back with Hideta and the giant-sets training.

any trained with giant-sets ?

Yes Giant sets as always. Wont be Milos if not giant sets. Milos and Hide been documenting the entire workouts on u IG and u tube leading up to the shows watch it there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I actually sponsor Milos Camps as he uses my product line of intra nutrition.

I made it to one and helped train the attendees -- I was impressed with how much effort we gave them and they gave us!

It was a brutal 3 days

--FF

Milos is one of the smartest in the game... i follow alot of his principles... giant sets are AMAZING especially w insulin usage, i do feel like it is utilized better then in HIT type training just driving max nutrients of the shakes peri workout....

Big fan of Milos. In the summer I will be using lot's of super or giant sets. I rotate my training but it definitely has a place. Even now I try to drive as many nutrients into the muscle cells and it all stems from many of his training/drug methodologies.

Milos is back with Hideta and the giant-sets training.

any trained with giant-sets ?

I love giant sets. I use them on days I’m in a hurry. Yesterday i did all giant sets of biceps, triceps, and delts in a non stop circuit.

Milos is one of the smartest in the game... i follow alot of his principles... giant sets are AMAZING especially w insulin usage, i do feel like it is utilized better then in HIT type training just driving max nutrients of the shakes peri workout....

spot on, pitbull

Me too Pit. Love Milos. Real Pioneer and a great thinker. thats why he is

Milos "The Mind".

My diet principles are mainly hybrid of aceto + Milos.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

In 2009 I tried Sarcev’s giant set routine for all body parts. I had set up routines to do 6 exercises for 10 reps each, repeating the cycle 3-4 times, and resting about a minute between each cycle. The DOMS was EXCRUCIATING. Standing up and sitting down took 30 seconds to do while I clutched a table. Walking up and down stairs was done with 2 hands holding onto the railing and moving very slowly. Showering was extremely painful for my arms and back. The only thing that didn’t hurt was lying in bed with my arms at my sides. The job I had at the time was at a desk and it took me a full 10 days before everything felt fine again. If I had a physical job that required lifting and movement, I wouldn’t have been able to go to work for 10 days. Needless to say, I opted not to continue with that training style. When I returned to other forms of training; Max-OT, DC, 5/3/1, etc the DOMS is almost non-existent. The conclusion I came to, even if it doesn’t make any sense, is that my body experienced and adapted to such an incredible amount of stress that anything "lesser" does not harm me in the same way. That’s not to demean the other programs as they are all intense in their own right, but an 8 rep set, for example, isn’t even in the same realm as what is technically a 60 rep set. I subjected myself to something that was above and beyond what I had normally done and when I came back my body was able to handle it better. I look back on that experience as a way to reduce DOMS.

Last edited:
In 2009 I tried Sarcev’s giant set routine for all body parts. I had set up routines to do 6 exercises for 10 reps each, repeating the cycle 3-4 times, and resting about a minute between each cycle. The DOMS was EXCRUCIATING. Standing up and sitting down took 30 seconds to do while I clutched a table. Walking up and down stairs was done with 2 hands holding onto the railing and moving very slowly. Showering was extremely painful for my arms and back. The only thing that didn’t hurt was lying in bed with my arms at my sides. The job I had at the time was at a desk and it took me a full 10 days before everything felt fine again. If I had a physical job that required lifting and movement, I wouldn’t have been able to go to work for 10 days. Needless to say, I opted not to continue with that training style. When I returned to other forms of training; Max-OT, DC, 5/3/1, etc the DOMS is almost non-existent. The conclusion I came to, even if it doesn’t make any sense, is that my body experienced and adapted to such an incredible amount of stress that anything "lesser" does not harm me in the same way. That’s not to demean the other programs as they are all intense in their own right, but an 8 rep set, for example, isn’t even in the same realm as what is technically a 60 rep set. I subjected myself to something that was above and beyond what I had normally done and when I came back my body was able to handle it better. I look back on that experience as a way to reduce DOMS.

Here's the most important question.

What progress did you make with it? Insulin use?

I'm all for killing myself in the gym; but at what point is muscle protein breakdown far far higher than muscle protein synthesis in the realm of this intensity? This is where insulin, and intraworkout nutrition play a major role I bet.

Milos has not improved Hide, probably because he is too old an athlete without any capacity for improvement.

He should take a rising young star and give him a push.

Here's the most important question.

What progress did you make with it? Insulin use?

I'm all for killing myself in the gym; but at what point is muscle protein breakdown far far higher than muscle protein synthesis in the realm of this intensity? This is where insulin, and intraworkout nutrition play a major role I bet.

I don't use gear, never have. I don't know what kind of progress, if any, there was. I only did it once for a each body part. Before I knew anything of training I was already a progressive overload kind of guy. Always wanted to be stronger and my training is based around that. For me I think those workouts only improved my pain threshold.

I think hide looks better. But question I had about giant sets idk how they use the same body part and how long to take in between I literally just fatigue I don’t understand how people circuit shoulders for A good 10 reps unless stopping way short of failure.

Should you take 10 seconds or so in between each lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have NO IDEA how you guys can say Hide looked the same... wow, it was an incredible progression, atleast 10lbs stage weight.... even JM says "NOONE in the game changes advanced physiques like Milos" it his latest IG vid.. that's a HUGE statement from one of the best in the game :lightbulb:

I have NO IDEA how you guys can say Hide looked the same... wow, it was an incredible progression, atleast 10lbs stage weight.... even JM says "NOONE in the game changes advanced physiques like Milos" it his latest IG vid.. that's a HUGE statement from one of the best in the game :lightbulb:

I feel Hyde's progression is a little from column A and a little from column B. He looks kind of similar and doesn't have a wow transformation like some others. But if you put side by side photos you can see he has progressed well lately and deserves what comes with his progress.

Probably kill him like he almost did to Flex years ago when his kidneys went.

What Kevin are you talking about? And are you saying Milos is responsible for Fles Wheeler's kidney problems?

Kenny alone is responsible for his issues, including his current bicep shape,...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner