over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos talks about Samson and tren!!!!

300 tren with a big cycle isn’t out of question to me. For whatever reason the guys who came up in the 90s and earlier are terrified of tren.

What is weird to me is Fouad acting like Samson is on a thimble of PEDs. You don’t add the amount of stage weight he did in the short time he did through conservatism. Big jumps like that are from drugs.

Do you think the results would have been better if you still trained and ate 100%? You can’t really say that cycle didn’t work if you stopped eating and probably didn’t train as hard.
Not that I advocate high doses as I think now that I am older and experienced most people really don’t need anything crazy. If you were trying to push the boundaries of human development though and could force yourself to eat, train and sleep on that cycle you would probably get very good results.

Who knows. I don’t seem to have the genetics to handle that amount of gear. Most abusers I talk to will say the same thing. I am by no means a gifted individual. I have tried everything I know my lane and I stay in it. Some guys can get huge in 5-7 years. Some it takes 10-15 others it takes 20. Im the one that takes 20. 3-5 pounds a year through consistency

I can see 300mg tren. 300-500mg is whopper of a dose to me. I miss it, honestly. I'm also convinced that the huge bodyweight, drugs, diet, electrolytes, etc can only be handled for a limited time. Beyond genetics, we also must have the sheer willpower. That's not genetic, that's discipline. Discipline (which includes consistency) is the prerequisite for any success in BBing or fitness.

At my heaviest, I was taking a lot of gear and was strong like a mountain giant, but my ankles were killing me, I had shin splints, hip sockets felt like bone on bone. Major props to those that tough it out and go all the way to the national level. Major respect.

I find I often repeat myself in several different threads, I guess it's just hard for me to believe that a bunch of grown men don't understand this game we play. Once again....

TAKE AS MUCH GEAR AS YOU CAN HANDLE! it's that fucking simple...some guys can handle 3 grams total gear, some guys can handle 15 grams total gear, are you guys stupid enough to believe that I as a pro bodybuilder would not use 15 grams if I could handle it? FUCK YEAH I would, but I found my limit by experimenting by raising dosages on this and that and found what I could handle and still eat and train properly.

One again...Jay Cutler broke the code for me when he said "gear? Whatever! Some take a boatload some don't (then gave me an example by name and said he was a walking bottle of test). TAKE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN AFFORD. I then totally understood what he meant in telling me this as if you can't handle a lot of gear then GH can help fill in the gaps. You always notice that all these different dosages you have seen by the pros over the years almost always have in common a healthy dose of GH and insulin they both help "optimize" drugs, nutrition, and training so they help fill in the gaps.
So Sampson found out that he can't handle tren very well (I found out I can't handle deca durabolin) that doesn't mean he can't handle 4 grams of test and 3 grams of primo and 3 grams of EQ and 200mg of anadrol daily and 150mg of winstrol daily! I'm sure his total gear quantity is pretty fucking decent he just doesn't handle tren very well and even so Milos still wants him to add SOME in!

Thank you Brad

Drug response is different also…some people go Supra physiological at 100mg test. Some 150mg….some outliers need 200-250mg.

Some can’t handle 150mg tren a week. Some can handle 150mg a day…..

Everyone wants to be a genetic freak, so we downplay dosages. So and so is a generic freak so they only have to take…. It’s cool to have things come easy, it’s not cool to have to do the same thing as everyone else. Now some of this may be true up to a certain level, but what do you do when everyone is a genetic freak? Simple, what they are doing. B boy said this very well. Some people don’t give genetics enough credit and then we have others here who give it too much. B boy gives I think a solid picture of reality.

300 tren with a big cycle isn’t out of question to me. For whatever reason the guys who came up in the 90s and earlier are terrified of tren.

What is weird to me is Fouad acting like Samson is on a thimble of PEDs. You don’t add the amount of stage weight he did in the short time he did through conservatism. Big jumps like that are from drugs.
Funny how a lot of guys make a big jump in size and weight after their first big pay day. 🤔

I know a lot of guys make progress once the are full time bodybuilders, for obvious reasons. A nice jump in drug doses are 100% part of that.

Funny how a lot of guys make a big jump in size and weight after their first big pay day. 🤔

I know a lot of guys make progress once the are full time bodybuilders, for obvious reasons. A nice jump in drug doses are 100% part of that.
Bingo! Bump that gh dosage and the results really take off. That plus more sleep, less life stress, nailing your routine (which you should be able to do with a full time job but most bodybuilders are unbelievably lazy) etc and the changes come quick.

personally, I already have these fucking pseudo superman liars doing shape on women's doses 🤮

real cycle from milos one of the PM users who sent me a pv
(it's offseason and the dude is 185lbs on stage)

1000mg Test Enanthate Weekly

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Pin every other day with dosages split equally across days. '

HGH 6 units daily- 3iu upon waking and 3iu prior to bed

Insulin- 20 units Humalog taken pre-workout and 20iu post-workout(see diet plan)

Aromosine 1mg daily

Raloxifene 30mg daily (body responds well to this)

Cabergoline 0.5mg 3 times/weeki

That is a lot of gear for someone weighing 185 lbs on stage lol

Idc if Jesus himself prescribes that to someone; this person is going to hit a ceiling very early on

Regarding Samson, I saw the one week out pics and he already lost. Milos, of course biased, said Samson would win. My prediction is that he'll be lucky to break top 5.

I still can't get over how when critiquing
pro bodybuilders they always say thing like "once he improves his back..." It's not happening. Dennis James said Nick Walker should/could improve his quad sweep. Lol no. How in the hell could the shape change considering what exercises he already does? HOW would he improve his sweep? By pointing his toes in when hack squatting?

It wasn't you or at least I highly doubt it. Anytime doses come up it goes generally this way. A lot of the comments relate to that and nothing on your point.
thanks man
fack
lol

I find I often repeat myself in several different threads, I guess it's just hard for me to believe that a bunch of grown men don't understand this game we play. Once again....

TAKE AS MUCH GEAR AS YOU CAN HANDLE! it's that fucking simple...some guys can handle 3 grams total gear, some guys can handle 15 grams total gear, are you guys stupid enough to believe that I as a pro bodybuilder would not use 15 grams if I could handle it? FUCK YEAH I would, but I found my limit by experimenting by raising dosages on this and that and found what I could handle and still eat and train properly.

One again...Jay Cutler broke the code for me when he said "gear? Whatever! Some take a boatload some don't (then gave me an example by name and said he was a walking bottle of test). TAKE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN AFFORD. I then totally understood what he meant in telling me this as if you can't handle a lot of gear then GH can help fill in the gaps. You always notice that all these different dosages you have seen by the pros over the years almost always have in common a healthy dose of GH and insulin they both help "optimize" drugs, nutrition, and training so they help fill in the gaps.
So Sampson found out that he can't handle tren very well (I found out I can't handle deca durabolin) that doesn't mean he can't handle 4 grams of test and 3 grams of primo and 3 grams of EQ and 200mg of anadrol daily and 150mg of winstrol daily! I'm sure his total gear quantity is pretty fucking decent he just doesn't handle tren very well and even so Milos still wants him to add SOME in!
fack man you said EVERYTHING i wanted to.
^spot on

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity