over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos talks about Samson and tren!!!!

no one said he is using low dose.
like almost everyone here missed the whole point.
no one in the video says anything about samson on low dose. i never said that either.
i ONLY mentioned the tren and thought it was wild he'd never used it and finally is.
i even mentioned he is likely on everything and the kitchen sink...
no one said anything about him being on a low dose cycle. just low dose tren. sheesh....
I was not talking about Sampson, never mentioned his name. I was talking about pro's in general. And you misconstrued what i said.

I've always wondered how does milos handle insulin, ok :

20 pre and 20 post twice a day (double workout)

Is it solid or liquid food?

200 grams of carbohydrates before a workout then it's not easy to train well, at least I would always feel tired from circulating sugar in my blood

with all that insulin, it's hard to believe he's not going heavy on the GH
The idea is that you use a lot of highly branched cyclic dextrins and/or dextrose based carbohydrates intra-workout. You can drink a lot of these without too much gastric distress. If you had 200g carbs from white rice it's going to just bloat you and pull a bunch of water/blood into the digestive system with the insulin, but if you're using faster digesting or "pre-digested" carbs like HCBDs you can go up fairly high on the insulin and the carbohydrates are more likely to actually reach the muscle cells and get more water/blood into the muscle rather than the intestines. But of course it's hard to calculate insulin/carb ratios because it varies by person quite a lot based on sensitivity, other pharmacology being used, training, bodyweight, etc.

Kind of strange a guy who’s biggest knock is conditioning and definition waits till now to use tren? Doesn’t really make sense to me.

Why does milos feel the need to even bring it up ? Real or fake

Because its causes gossip. Drama . Attention. Whatever.

Does it even matter if its a lie? Why bother even mentioning it. Because its doing what he wants it to

A lot of you don’t believe the dose. Try it. I have, I didn’t get any bigger on
3g test
2.1g tren ace
1.5g eq
60iu total of slin
Compared to
750mg test
350 npp
350 mast
10iu gh
20iu total slin

I just felt like shit and couldn’t eat and I didn’t have a trace of hdl in my body

I don't have any problem believing Milos. He shared his journal pages long before anyone asked for them and he's always open.
When I spoke with him here in Japan backstage when he was coaching Lu Chen Hu, he was very frank and down to earth. I didn't ask about Lu's stack, but I don't think Milos would have lied if Lu was Ok sharing.

What some seem to be missing (IMO) is that a coach and a client don't necessarily follow the same protocols or dosages. As @Shelby said, there are outliers on both ends.
I have helped people 50% smaller than me on 50% more drugs. They logged their workouts DC style and ate properly, doing everything right.
Their drugs did not look like mine, even though I was "coaching" him.
Someday I may help someone who needs much less than me and does much, much better.

Everyone hates hearing it, but it's true, nonetheless. This is a sport of genetics, and these genetics do not reveal themselves until all the levers have been pulled as hard as possible.
Photos of a skinny Levrone or Arnold tell us nothing, and only provide entertainment value - and perhaps (misguided) hope for some.

These threads will never go away because many think there must be a secret, or that massive size must equivocate massive drug usage.
This need not be so.

But it's like all the incredibly massive guys I know personally and on this board are on a lot of shit. So you think a pro is just genetically gifted and once a national level competitor turns pro the genes just take over? It's like the people in the know are telling those not in the know how it is. Repeatedly and they just get dismissed as quacks when they're in the best position to know. I was doing x with a Mr Olympia winner(don't ask) before he was a winner. He was in town doing a guest appearance at the place my friend worked at and I hung out at alot. So we got to go get him from the airport and he was like can you guys get x and we wound up doing some x. Man he told me 20iu growth minimum. No one believed it and was like he was just fucking with you. I was like 22 at the time so this was 23 years ago and didn't even think to ask him about dosages as the growth just seemed insane and blew my mind. He just offered this info up. Now what are we seeing today??? Its like my knowledge base caught up to the reality of what was going on. Only that was the rage 20 years ago. So I don't believe all pros are not on massive dosages just because of genetics. In fact it makes more sense that he be on massive dosages then not because no one is coasting to a Mr O title.

Milos is basically the only pro I believe when talking about doses during his competitive career. 750 test but 60mg dbol may as well be equivalent to like 2g worth of test in terms of aromatizing compounds. His stack was something like 750 test/wk, 500 deca/wk, and 200mg tren/wk with 60mg dbol/day. On top of the humalog and gh those are not small doses at all. That is way more aggressive of a cycle than say, 1.5g test, 800mg deca and 800mg eq even though the total milligrams are lower.

I believe Milos here too when he says Samson hadn't done tren. It's not as essential for contest prep as people think. Winstrol is where the real magic happens.
I've mentioned before theres a bodybuilding podcast episode from about 10yrs ago I cant remember who but he exposes milos and craig Titus for taking 5grams of test alone

personally, I already have these fucking pseudo superman liars doing shape on women's doses 🤮

real cycle from milos one of the PM users who sent me a pv
(it's offseason and the dude is 185lbs on stage)

1000mg Test Enanthate Weekly

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Pin every other day with dosages split equally across days. '

HGH 6 units daily- 3iu upon waking and 3iu prior to bed

Insulin- 20 units Humalog taken pre-workout and 20iu post-workout(see diet plan)

Aromosine 1mg daily

Raloxifene 30mg daily (body responds well to this)

Cabergoline 0.5mg 3 times/weeki
ia that meant to be aromasin 1tablet a day ? Surely get away with less caber also

I remember when Craig Titus said Dorian almost killed him with Demadex at one Olympia. Dorian claims the most he did as far as diuretics was 3 days of aldactone as "insurance." So you know I don't know if I really believe all the claims (Dorian's).

At least Milos says if he recommends some "dangerous" drug to someone he has tried it himself first.

Everyone probably agrees that many bodybuilders lie about their drugs. But who is a liar? I don't know if I've ever seen one on here where people agree. It's always "not him, he has great genetics."

Of course it's true, genetics rule and they decide almost everything in bb. But that doesn't mean the genetic marvel isn't lying to a degree. It's just natural given the subject matter. Many just can't endure the shit talk if they were to disclose something pretty extreme.

I don't have any problem believing Milos. He shared his journal pages long before anyone asked for them and he's always open.
When I spoke with him here in Japan backstage when he was coaching Lu Chen Hu, he was very frank and down to earth. I didn't ask about Lu's stack, but I don't think Milos would have lied if Lu was Ok sharing.

What some seem to be missing (IMO) is that a coach and a client don't necessarily follow the same protocols or dosages. As @Shelby said, there are outliers on both ends.
I have helped people 50% smaller than me on 50% more drugs. They logged their workouts DC style and ate properly, doing everything right.
Their drugs did not look like mine, even though I was "coaching" him.
Someday I may help someone who needs much less than me and does much, much better.

Everyone hates hearing it, but it's true, nonetheless. This is a sport of genetics, and these genetics do not reveal themselves until all the levers have been pulled as hard as possible.
Photos of a skinny Levrone or Arnold tell us nothing, and only provide entertainment value - and perhaps (misguided) hope for some.

These threads will never go away because many think there must be a secret, or that massive size must equivocate massive drug usage.
This need not be so.
Best post yet 👍

I think the drugs and the protocols work.
Look at supersized Jay or Dorian compared to the Trt version.

BUT it only works for those as dedicated and on point in every aspect of it such as Jay or Dorian. Never missing a meal, supplement, or sleep time. Living the boring selfish life of a (true) bodybuilder.

The secret is 95% of people can’t do that for long periods at a time. They fall short In one area or another. Trying to make up the shortcoming by overfilling the syringe just doesn’t equal magic results.

I have nothing against you and not here to argue your point. This is not a hill I am willing to die on or even take a shell.

That said, I have no idea why anyone ever says there's no reason for someone else to lie or not to lie. You never have any idea what anyone else is thinking or what their agenda at the moment is.

I've seen people lie I know for a fact had no reason to lie based on first hand knowledge and they did it anyways. Im not trying to cast a shadow over Milos or yourself.

Just stating every time I see someone say "why would he lie?" a part of me dies. It's just a statement that shows a complete disregard for any sense of skepticism and that is something humanity desperately needs to avoid.

There's good reasons to lie, bad reasons to lie, no reasons to lie, and sometimes people just love lying because it gives them a sense of power over other people.

you dont think it could be the first time Samson used tren?
no reason AT ALL for milos to lie lol
i NEVER mentioned anything about what he COULD be on nor did anyone in the video. it is ONLY about milos talking samson in to trying tren.

A lot of you don’t believe the dose. Try it. I have, I didn’t get any bigger on
3g test
2.1g tren ace
1.5g eq
60iu total of slin
Compared to
750mg test
350 npp
350 mast
10iu gh
20iu total slin

I just felt like shit and couldn’t eat and I didn’t have a trace of hdl in my body
Do you think the results would have been better if you still trained and ate 100%? You can’t really say that cycle didn’t work if you stopped eating and probably didn’t train as hard.
Not that I advocate high doses as I think now that I am older and experienced most people really don’t need anything crazy. If you were trying to push the boundaries of human development though and could force yourself to eat, train and sleep on that cycle you would probably get very good results.

They down play it and would be attacked if they didn't. Still we could all do with less probably. About to go that route with just low dose t

As the OP mentioned he was just talking about tren. No one is saying he is using low doses. Just a low dose of one compound. I haven't watched the video yet so I don't know if he said he had never used it and has been on gear for 8 years or he hasn't used it for 8 years. Some people are scared to use tren and others do try it and can't take the side effects (especially the mental ones).

Most people lie but I wouldn't think this is a lie at all. Although definitely surprising if he has never used it. You would think someone would have said to him you should definitely add it in to improve your look. Moreso with someone like Samson who hasn't had the best condition (and dryness) for most of his shows. I agree 300mg should make a massive difference. You don't need huge doses of tren for it to have a dramatic effect. I would imagine his stack is up there in grams but he obviously went easy with the tren and I can't blame him.

I am one of the unlucky ones because I can't use tren now. It annoys me because even 30mg per day would be amazing for me but it brings out anxiety badly so it's not even an option for me. No amount of success is worth the anxiety I experience nevermind just wanting to look good on a beach because I don't compete. Some other guys really struggle with it but they use strong medications daily to combat things but that is not a path I would ever go down. The ultimate genetic elite don't just have great shape and ability to build muscle they can also use all the best bodybuilding drugs at high doses and experience minimal side effects.

I have nothing against you and not here to argue your point. This is not a hill I am willing to die on or even take a shell.

That said, I have no idea why anyone ever says there's no reason for someone else to lie or not to lie. You never have any idea what anyone else is thinking or what their agenda at the moment is.

I've seen people lie I know for a fact had no reason to lie based on first hand knowledge and they did it anyways. Im not trying to cast a shadow over Milos or yourself.

Just stating every time I see someone say "why would he lie?" a part of me dies. It's just a statement that shows a complete disregard for any sense of skepticism and that is something humanity desperately needs to avoid.

There's good reasons to lie, bad reasons to lie, no reasons to lie, and sometimes people just love lying because it gives them a sense of power over other people.
dude whole point of the thread was samson was finally convinced by milos to use tren for first tine but has done well as hell in 8 shows w out it. then to add it at just 300mg is what i was surprised at but i totally believe thats all it takes to make a difference. if u seen recent pidcast etc about samson everyone saying he looks harder than ever before and uh it was the tren is what my post was really about. that even at small dose tren makes a difference. i am sure samson is on everything and mnore but this post was ONLY about the tren.
geeeeez

As the OP mentioned he was just talking about tren. No one is saying he is using low doses. Just a low dose of one compound. I haven't watched the video yet so I don't know if he said he had never used it and has been on gear for 8 years or he hasn't used it for 8 years. Some people are scared to use tren and others do try it and can't take the side effects (especially the mental ones).

Most people lie but I wouldn't think this is a lie at all. Although definitely surprising if he has never used it. You would think someone would have said to him you should definitely add it in to improve your look. Moreso with someone like Samson who hasn't had the best condition (and dryness) for most of his shows. I agree 300mg should make a massive difference. You don't need huge doses of tren for it to have a dramatic effect. I would imagine his stack is up there in grams but he obviously went easy with the tren and I can't blame him.

I am one of the unlucky ones because I can't use tren now. It annoys me because even 30mg per day would be amazing for me but it brings out anxiety badly so it's not even an option for me. No amount of success is worth the anxiety I experience nevermind just wanting to look good on a beach because I don't compete. Some other guys really struggle with it but they use strong medications daily to combat things but that is not a path I would ever go down. The ultimate genetic elite don't just have great shape and ability to build muscle they can also use all the best bodybuilding drugs at high doses and experience minimal side effects.
THANK U
geeeeez

agree w u and have same experience w tren. exact same.
i cant use it. cant really use any nor's.
but i was just super surprised samson never used it for 8 shows and was on the olympia stage!?! when u got college skinny gym rats running tren at a higher dose.... i also kinda thought it was cool to hear a pro say he didnt want to do something. and a trainer make him succeed anyway. and then funny to see same trainer talked him into using it lol.
but none of this thread/post was about low or high dose CYCLE just saying the tren was added for first time and only at 300mg so it will be really cool to see what changes it makes.
online peeps already saying he looks harder than ever before. uhhhh boom lightbulb first time to use tren...

i know milos. worked for him. there is NO BULLSHIT in milos.
if samson been on tren milos would say it. if he was on more tren than 300mg milos would say it.
he's not talking about himself... he said Samson didnt want to do tren cuz of possible side effects etc but he kept saying lets just add a little...
completely believe milos here.
yes, tren is not be all contest drug when ur on everything else and the kitchen sink BUT adding tren WILL help
like half of everyone missed me saying this so just highlighting that..... i was only addressing he is finally on tren and not that much and watch it make a difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131