over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos talks about Samson and tren!!!!

So, Milos says he has Samson using 300mg Tren a week, and you post an alleged cycle that has a Milos client on 400mg Tren per week, and are acting like that you've exposed him.

You guys are acting like this is one of those "zomg this pro says he's on low doses" moments, and it's not.

Milos didn't say anything else about the rest of his cycle, he might've been on 10 grams AAS/week and 90iu of GH for all that we know.

Also FWIW the author of this video claimed to have worked with Samson a few years ago and confirmed that this was true then.
EXACTLY but its like everyone missed that here. yikes. cuz most dudes here are fairly sharp i thought...

I just find it shitty of Milos to talk about Samsons drug-use, real or not.

Doing roids is a private matter and just because Milos wrote his procotol doesnt give him the right to talk about it.
agreed w that honestly. i love milos and he thinks all of this is just soooo normal. its like nothing to him.

Kind of strange a guy who’s biggest knock is conditioning and definition waits till now to use tren? Doesn’t really make sense to me.
no that makes total sense doesnt it? he never been hard as nails and its been revealed hes never used tren.
so my post is about wow he has never used it and i am stoked to see what a lowish dose of it can do

everyone else somehow saw this as samson is only on 300mg tren lol
wtf.... like man..... we arent stupid
i never said anything close to that.
coulda been decent thread about maybe we all take too much tren. maybe trren isnt even necassary... samson became pro w out it. instead it becane a pros dont use low doses thread lmao. like no one paid attention.... so frusterating.

the post is even titled milos about tren. not about cycle or anything else. my goodness

it's unbelievable how far human naivety goes...but why am I writing this again🤷🏻‍♂️
cuz u didnt READ the original post. zero talk about anything but tren.
can u fathom some guys may not want to blast a certain drug?
sooo coach talks em into using it tho at low dose. i am cusious to see what that low ish dose dose for his look when all of us us more than that.

I've mentioned before theres a bodybuilding podcast episode from about 10yrs ago I cant remember who but he exposes milos and craig Titus for taking 5grams of test alone
The question I have for things like this is, why would we believe these people, and why should we give more weight to what they say than the actual people in question? Why is someone who knows someone who heard someone say "so and so does this" held in higher regard?

Are people using a lot of this or that (especially tren), sure. But I'd bet it's the average non-competitive gym rat more than the actual quality bodybuilders.

I don't know what any top pro does, and aside from Milos' journal pages I have not seen any actual evidence.
Only rumors, and they aren't worth the wind they are carried on.

I do know however that I was a customer of and friendly with Paul Demayo's source and I never asked exactly what Paul did, but he did imply it wasn't a lot. I mentioned before here I was asked to return a bottle of Equibold (50mg/50cc) as Paul needed it. No one (I heard of) was doing 20cc of EQ back then, which is what you'd need for the 1g that gym rats do today. As a drug dealer it was in his best interest to say the opposite, that Demayo used tons of sauce. Paul's younger brother Don looked the same, if not better when I trained with and competed against him. Donnie's his source at that time was someone who became my best friend, someone who I know did not use high doses.

I find people are more inclined to believe in very high doses because that's what they want to believe.
It extends the mythos of elite bodybuilders, and gives many an out for when they are hard limited by genetics.

Attachments

• milossarcev_10___Bt4EkJTBF1P___.jpg
    milossarcev_10___Bt4EkJTBF1P___.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 95
The question I have for things like this is, why would we believe these people, and why should we give more weight to what they say than the actual people in question? Why is someone who knows someone who heard someone say "so and so does this" held in higher regard?

Are people using a lot of this or that (especially tren), sure. But I'd bet it's the average non-competitive gym rat more than the actual quality bodybuilders.

I don't know what any top pro does, and aside from Milos' journal pages I have not seen any actual evidence.

I do know however that I was a customer of and friendly with Paul Demayo's source and I never asked exactly what Paul did, but he did imply it wasn't a lot. I mentioned before here I was asked to return a bottle of Equibold (50mg/50cc) as Paul needed it. No one (I heard of) was doing 20cc of EQ back then, which is what you'd need for the 1g that gym rats do today. As a drug dealer it was in his best interest to say the opposite, that Demayo used tons of sauce. Paul's younger brother Don looked the same, if not better when I trained with and competed against him. Donnie's his source at that time was someone who became my best friend, someone who I know did not use high doses.

I find people are more inclined to believe in very high doses because that's what they want to believe.
It extends the mythos of elite bodybuilders, and gives many an out for when they are hard limited by genetics
Does this really make any sense to you. You argue against 2nd/3rd hand information. Then give some yourself. Like Ok well we believe your interpretation of what your drug dealer implied??? I am not trying to be rude but I don't agree with your opinion on this at all. I typed this before and I am going to type it again then I am done with this topic as I know even this post is futile in changing anyone's opinion.

Let's just use people on this site. People you know and seem trustworthy of their opinion. What you see is the largest known members openly admit to using high doses of gear and growth. They been here awhile and you can see them grow at an exponentially faster rate then anyone else. The secrete is literally unfolding before your eyes. The information is a case study and a good one of how to get big. How do people not see this? Simply master the obvious..it's right there. You can see it and read about it. It's all about knowledge acceptance..and that's not saying these guys don't have their diet, training, and lifestyle on point. You didn't say it but someone did so let me address it. No one is trying (at that level) to make up for short comings by using a lot. Juice is not a crutch at high levels.

People want to believe in high doses? I guess we can forget about educating themselves and coming to conclusions based on that. So the same can be said for low doses. They just want to believe in low doses
You say it gives people an out when limited by hard genetics and also disagree with this as well.
If anything people use genetics as an out. I mean to say everyone knows genetics is it after all the bb goodies have been applied and mastered. Your ultimately limited by your genetics so it's out of your control and not your fault. Genetics is the ultimate out it's blameless. So many in my opinion will just state that oh I had shitty genetics....when truth is they could have achieved way more than they did because they simply can't hack it. I'll also be the first to admit that I can't hack it. I could explain why but who gives a shit really.

Again I am not trying to be rude but just simply disagreeing with your conclusions.

Does this really make any sense to you. You argue against 2nd/3rd hand information. Then give some yourself. Like Ok well we believe your interpretation of what your drug dealer implied??? I am not trying to be rude but I don't agree with your opinion on this at all. I typed this before and I am going to type it again then I am done with this topic as I know even this post is futile in changing anyone's opinion.

Let's just use people on this site. People you know and seem trustworthy of their opinion. What you see is the largest known members openly admit to using high doses of gear and growth. They been here awhile and you can see them grow at an exponentially faster rate then anyone else. The secrete is literally unfolding before your eyes. The information is a case study and a good one of how to get big. How do people not see this? Simply master the obvious..it's right there. You can see it and read about it. It's all about knowledge acceptance..and that's not saying these guys don't have their diet, training, and lifestyle on point. You didn't say it but someone did so let me address it. No one is trying (at that level) to make up for short comings by using a lot. Juice is not a crutch at high levels.

People want to believe in high doses? I guess we can forget about educating themselves and coming to conclusions based on that. So the same can be said for low doses. They just want to believe in low doses
You say it gives people an out when limited by hard genetics and also disagree with this as well.
If anything people use genetics as an out. I mean to say everyone knows genetics is it after all the bb goodies have been applied and mastered. Your ultimately limited by your genetics so it's out of your control and not your fault. Genetics is the ultimate out it's blameless. So many in my opinion will just state that oh I had shitty genetics....when truth is they could have achieved way more than they did because they simply can't hack it. I'll also be the first to admit that I can't hack it. I could explain why but who gives a shit really.

Again I am not trying to be rude but just simply disagreeing with your conclusions.

I don't take offense at all no worries.

And to start, yes my third hand information ( in the case of DeMayo) is no more valuable than any other. What I would put more weight on is those first hand accounts, and admit my mistake in my example.

You say the biggest people (I assume in terms of lean muscle) admit to the highest doses, but I don't think that is necessarily true. I consider @b-boy the most complete guy on here that quickly comes to mind. From what he has shared he didn't use high doses.

Note I'm not talking about 2g total, etc, but the 2g test, 2g EQ, 700 tren, 100mg A50 etc...the 5g+ that people seem to think is required - or the norm. A lot of people are running more than competitors in prep while never leaving the local gym.

I can't say this without sounding like a jerk, but I'll risk it. Im probably in the upper half of physiques here and the bottom half of dosages. I do as well on 1g as 2g and can eat, sleep, and train better at the lower dose, optimizing my overall progress. I never went higher, because I experienced no benefit and recognized early diminishing returns. I don't think my genetics are all that special either; there are many far, far better.

Again, we disagree and that's fine. I value the wide variety of views here on PM and learn from everyone - this is all only my opinion. I could very well be horribly wrong.

It extends the mythos of elite bodybuilders, and gives many an out for when they are hard limited by genetics.
It wasn't a person who heard off a friend of a friend it was a bodybuilder who trained under him. You can believe what you want and I respect that but for me its clear and the science backs it the more gear the more muscle mass and of coarse genetics matter but theres only so much mass anyone can put on with x amount of gear. The guys standing in the olympia are chemical experiments. The bloodwork of dallas mccarver proves it all yet everyone still has the blinkers on. I'll also add to this that recently a local gym mate of mine passed away after years on dialysis, before this he was a monster for about 10years. He told me that his big jump in size was when he got advice off Dennis James when he was passing through the country and helped him out with free gear while he was here. He never told us what the info was but a few years later told me he only ran test/tren year round. Test at 5g / tren at 3g a week. A whole bottle of tren ace 3times a week. He did need to be on xanax year round to be on the tren tho. Dont know how anyone cud do that much for that long but even when he got the early warning of kidney damage he still wudnt stop the tren . Unfortunately it was clearly a mental issue with him that he wudnt stop and paid the price. Theres also many other bodybuilders and wrestlers who first hand told there dosage for example when nick trigili decided to quit he posted his cycles on facebook which was 3grams test and 20iu hgh plus a day and he hired himself out to gay for pay to pay for this. Then in this forum in private chat he stated to another member that when blasting his test dosage was 1gram a day

like half of everyone missed me saying this so just highlighting that..... i was only addressing he is finally on tren and not that much and watch it make a difference.

It wasn't you or at least I highly doubt it. Anytime doses come up it goes generally this way. A lot of the comments relate to that and nothing on your point.

These macros listed here are almost exactly what I do every spring minus the prolab. I won't weigh in on the lying but will only say one absolute fact that is definitely NOT a lie: Tren is the bomb. Also, Milos is 95% spot on most everything so when he talks, I tend to listen.

milossarcev_10___Bt4EkJTBF1P___.jpg

I'll also add to this that recently a local gym mate of mine passed away after years on dialysis, before this he was a monster for about 10years. he only ran test/tren year round. Test at 5g / tren at 3g a week. A whole bottle of tren ace 3times a week. He did need to be on xanax year round to be on the tren tho. Dont know how anyone cud do that much for that long but even when he got the early warning of kidney damage he still wudnt stop the tren .

I wonder what his blood pressure was like on these doses.

Did he ever take bp meds?

I’d wager not

I find I often repeat myself in several different threads, I guess it's just hard for me to believe that a bunch of grown men don't understand this game we play. Once again....

TAKE AS MUCH GEAR AS YOU CAN HANDLE! it's that fucking simple...some guys can handle 3 grams total gear, some guys can handle 15 grams total gear, are you guys stupid enough to believe that I as a pro bodybuilder would not use 15 grams if I could handle it? FUCK YEAH I would, but I found my limit by experimenting by raising dosages on this and that and found what I could handle and still eat and train properly.

One again...Jay Cutler broke the code for me when he said "gear? Whatever! Some take a boatload some don't (then gave me an example by name and said he was a walking bottle of test). TAKE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN AFFORD. I then totally understood what he meant in telling me this as if you can't handle a lot of gear then GH can help fill in the gaps. You always notice that all these different dosages you have seen by the pros over the years almost always have in common a healthy dose of GH and insulin they both help "optimize" drugs, nutrition, and training so they help fill in the gaps.
So Sampson found out that he can't handle tren very well (I found out I can't handle deca durabolin) that doesn't mean he can't handle 4 grams of test and 3 grams of primo and 3 grams of EQ and 200mg of anadrol daily and 150mg of winstrol daily! I'm sure his total gear quantity is pretty fucking decent he just doesn't handle tren very well and even so Milos still wants him to add SOME in!

personally, I already have these fucking pseudo superman liars doing shape on women's doses 🤮

real cycle from milos one of the PM users who sent me a pv
(it's offseason and the dude is 185lbs on stage)

1000mg Test Enanthate Weekly

400mg Tren E Weekly

600mg EQ Weekly

600mg Deca Weekly

100mg Anadrol day

Pin every other day with dosages split equally across days. '

HGH 6 units daily- 3iu upon waking and 3iu prior to bed

Insulin- 20 units Humalog taken pre-workout and 20iu post-workout(see diet plan)

Aromosine 1mg daily

Raloxifene 30mg daily (body responds well to this)

Cabergoline 0.5mg 3 times/weeki
Now this I believe!!!

I find I often repeat myself in several different threads, I guess it's just hard for me to believe that a bunch of grown men don't understand this game we play. Once again....

TAKE AS MUCH GEAR AS YOU CAN HANDLE! it's that fucking simple...some guys can handle 3 grams total gear, some guys can handle 15 grams total gear, are you guys stupid enough to believe that I as a pro bodybuilder would not use 15 grams if I could handle it? FUCK YEAH I would, but I found my limit by experimenting by raising dosages on this and that and found what I could handle and still eat and train properly.

One again...Jay Cutler broke the code for me when he said "gear? Whatever! Some take a boatload some don't (then gave me an example by name and said he was a walking bottle of test). TAKE AS MUCH GH AS YOU CAN AFFORD. I then totally understood what he meant in telling me this as if you can't handle a lot of gear then GH can help fill in the gaps. You always notice that all these different dosages you have seen by the pros over the years almost always have in common a healthy dose of GH and insulin they both help "optimize" drugs, nutrition, and training so they help fill in the gaps.
So Sampson found out that he can't handle tren very well (I found out I can't handle deca durabolin) that doesn't mean he can't handle 4 grams of test and 3 grams of primo and 3 grams of EQ and 200mg of anadrol daily and 150mg of winstrol daily! I'm sure his total gear quantity is pretty fucking decent he just doesn't handle tren very well and even so Milos still wants him to add SOME in!
I agree with this statement.

I agree with this statement.
Now I'm onboard with this statement from @b-boy, to me this is a spot-on explanation. This statement makes the most sense out of all the different statements I've heard over the recent years about what the pros take.

Yep. "As much as you can handle" seems like the most accurate description.

I kinda woke up to this reality last year at the USAs. I'm more of a hobbyist, but backstage it was clear that for many competitors, its basically life or death. They want it SO BAD. To think any of them would be throttling back is naive.

I placed middle of the pack, but my main takeaway was "if you're not willing to take all that you can possibly handle, you're probably never looking at first callout."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131