over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos vs. Chad Nicholls!

AGREED!

Fathead,BIG A and all others,
I agree completely with what you all are saying. I guess i get a little overprotective of Chad because we are friends and he has helped me a great deal and i have infact worked with and know ALOT of his athletes on a personal level and know what he is/was/has them doing and in all reality it is ALOT safer than what they were previously doing and they thought chad's reccomendations were to mellow and mild. I think in alot of instances there are athletes that come to us(all trainers in general) that are way-off and addement about doing the show althoe they are behind and therefore we have to explain to them that there might be some extreme and drastic measures taken to bring them in! It get's very stressful because i know in my heart alot of times it can be very unsafe and unhealthy and as alot of you have stated above there is alot more to life than bodybuilding and I agree, far be it from me to risk any of my athletes health or even worse their lives for a bodybuilding show. I will agree with Fathead in the fact that we did infact have our difference's due to people making assumptions about myself(i know as i have assumed things based on false info from others and we all know what that does it makes an ASS out of you!LOL) I know Fathead does infact know alot of pro's and as he stated he talked to Dave P. in regards to me and Dave and I don't always see eye-to-eye but never-the-less i still respect him as he is a very intelligent man and very truthful and good for the sport. I am sorry if i came off overbearing but the nice thing about professionalmuscle is we can all discuss this professionally and objectively and see each-others points. I think this actually turned out to be a great thread and thank everyone for their input and insight! thanks again and best wishes wyldeone.

I think this is just one of those situations you have to agree to disagree. Wyld is one of my best friends and I trust Chad because Wyld does. I believe that Chad has to care about his clients cause what good is a dead client to him? I know that sounds farfetched but, thing about it.

RY

It's really hard for the average fan to know what is true!
I mean Chad is adamant no PE are ever used but Wyldeone says they are in fact used!Which is it?

i will tell you

yes they are used in the sport but i am not saying Chad uses them with his clients that is his bussiness just like what i do with my clients is my bussiness. You would have to ask Chad personally I do know that i have used one in general that is very effective but thats just me. best wishes wyldeone.

Milos -Nichols-Plama-Expanders

Hi Guys,hi BigA ,hi Milos,

Just read Milos piece and have to say that i am totally disgusted by the way people-FRIENDS treat FRIENDS!
What the fuck is the matter within this silly bodybuilding? I am mad as hell reading that nasser and chad or who the fuck go around tell people , serious athletes, shit that could cost them their careers, let alone their lives.
I do not know Chad, so i won´t say anything about him here.

I know Milos, yes, not to the extend i would like to, but i am sure that´s more due to the fact that we live in different parts of the world than any other reason.
The same holds true for BigA, but on my end, these are people who do have a place in my heart!
because they have their hearts on the right spot.And they both tell it how it is!
As you perhaps know, i INVENTED the first SEO. And for that reason, to all the other people involved in this shit, i am not revealing names here, BUT I KNOW WHO WAS/IS ON MY CUSTOMER-LIST some years ago and who is buying the same ol stuff ,just through other sources.
And i know who´s improved tremdeously after using my P+P.
As i said, i will not name names, the people involved DO SURE KNOW!

Mr.Nichols mentioned that MrColeman used some SEO for touch-ups B4 competitions. And i just read that one of the other gentlemen NEVER used my stuff.. aha, so i was dreaming....
I would never let one damn name out of my mouth even if i hated any of the pros who used my product but openly would never confess that they did.
I would never place my butt in the sunshine of any MrOlympia-contender just to get up my sales or become world-famous as a "guru".

However, what the fuck is this BS about "GURUS" on every corner today? Any guy who´s layed his hand on some real steroids or Gh, most possibly only by accident, seems to go around and promotes himself as the new JESUS in bodybuilding.

The tragedy about this BS is, that , once some name is in print in any mag, the average guy believes what he reads there. or believes just because a friend of a friend of a friend knows someone who knows someone who believes that one or the other person was god-send to bodybuilding. God what a crap!

I am in the sport for solid 25 years. During this time i have met only three or four people who know their stuff.
One of them was Barry Sadler, we used to hang out in Colorado Springs when i was living there. he was my mentor and he thought me a hell of a lot of stuff about bodybuilding and everything connected He helped Samir whats his last name Mr.Olympia the year he won the title. Samir was living in CO-Springs and the two met at the nautilus-gym, i think on pikes-peak- ave back then. I was there with Barry, even though i kept in the background just watching, well i was a skinny 190 pounds or so back then....
The other person who does KNOW what he is doing is definitely Milos Sarcev. We met first at the Arnold some years ago and had a nice chat. Since then we write to each other ocassionally by email and exchange a thought or two. As i mentioned B4, without the distance between him and me, we would perhaps become as close friends as i would wish we could be.
he knows what he´s saying, he gives advice without even charging people. AND he has honor, is straight-forward and i could never imagine him telling people BS and laughing about them behind their backs
Unfortunately i have never met BigA in person, but i am fortunate enough to know who he is. Besides that, take over what i wrote about Milos aka distance friendship blabla.
I wish i had the time and the money to just fly around the globe all year to go and see the people i consider real people and real friends, despite the unfortunate circumstances.

Ok, back to the "GURUS":

Ever thought how it would be possible to become a "guru" and stand in the lime-light, playing buddy-buddy with the pros and in this consequence, start making lots of cash??

Nothing easier than that. Just go ahead and write a nice piece about what all you know about bodybuilding, drugs, nutrition and what kind of good guy you are. add a couple of hundred or thousand of imaginary clients you trained during the last few years in bodybuilding. Who in the world can or will check this?? Nobody cares a shit if it is true or not, excuse my language, but i am pissed to the boiling point over this.
Next step, call any worldwide body-building magazine and BUY all the pages you need from them.
Have your piece printed..oh you say na they wouldn´t do that...
wake up brothers.. the mags are just sales-cataloges spiced with pics of bodybuilders and some big titts and nice asses.
They are there to make MONEY and they care a shit WHERE it comes from!
If you want to advertise your ass, go shop-call around and ask for the prices of a page and how much you get off the price if you advertise/write say ..6 times per year. i´m sure you´ll get a nice 25% off for a 6 time-runner.

And then after the mag is on the news-stands, voila´you´re the new god-send "GURU" in the small micro-cosmos of bodybuilding.

All you believers are basically F...ed. For you, what´s written in the mag is the TRUTH, must be the TRUTH...because you are just reading it there.. and would the magazines lie to you???

Plasma-Expanders are nothing too new in bodybuilding. Back in the 80ties our athletes were hanging on half-gallon I.V.s of glucose-solution twice B4 a show, the night B4 and right for breakfast. This way we loaded up on carbs WITHOUT protruding our guts the way it seems normal these days.
All we did by I.Ving was to expand the plasma in our dehydrated bodys after lenghty carb-free weeks.
Today it all is more sophisticated, different , more dangerous medications. Things that MDs are afraid to use even...

And then some nose-dripping bullshitter,maybe even a C-NOSE dripping bullshiter goes around playing god with the lives of the people who PAY THEIR living......hell how far did we go in this sport??? How much further will we go??

How many more people have to die or almost die B4 ALL of you WAKE up and DO NOT beleive everything you´re told or what you read...besides my post of course..because that´s the truth..
i put in my left-over kidney on that..

keep pumping, Chris Clark

PS: BigA, thank you for ALWAYS being so kind and for being a true friend, the same to you Milos in case you read this..hope to meet you guys some day again..soon.. and to Barry Sadler, who knows me by my birth-name only, just remember the li´ll skinny-ass from germany with dad strong accent...

Attachments

• chris blackpool.jpg
    chris blackpool.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,484
Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to share this Chris!

xcel

Chris Clark

You and I have a mutual friend he say's you used to send HIM " Romantic Poetry Emails" or at least thats how he saw them lol freaked him out:D

Without sounding like I'm kissing your ass thank you for making clear what I could not about Gurus.

NO WAY!!!

Chris, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, BUT I KNOW BARRY SADLER TOO!!!! He also goes by the nickname Doctor Performance.....We call him Doc. He really helped me develope my boxing skills!! Barry is the man. Big SOB too.

Wow and the actual Mr. Clark as well gets better every day. I also think though that you should give yourself a little credit of how you looked back in the days Mr. Clark your pic looks good not some skinny little guy as you described. Hope to see you posting more MM.

Re:RE

Hi Guys, hi Plilipopo and everybody else who replied to my 5 cents

Thank you all for the pretty hefty welcome. So it is true what my few friends tell me, i am still able to run up a thunderstorm in a waterglass IF,and that ´s a big one IF, i just let go and at times get a bit mean and mad and heated up enough to just speak the word.
I am very surprised that anyone read my post at all. More surprised am i by the fact that indeed somebody knows Barry too. I mean he´soooo fuckin´big at 260,with a 24 inch waist(wich i measured myself),nobody ever believed me that he ever existed. Now, to the gentleman who knows Barry, where´s he at? What´s he doin`? The last time i spoke to him he had just opened his "Black Iron Gym" In CO Springs, a few weeks later we lost contact as i was moving to socal. Please let me know what´s the deal with him ad possibly connect me to Barry again Pleeeeeezze!!! Is he still eating so many eggs to scare out a chicken-farm?

About the "GURUS": if there ever was a real "GURU", then the credit goes to Dan Duchaine at least in my world. Even though he never looked like a bodybuilder, he was the man who started the whole steroid-controversy and started opening peoples eyes. Unfortunately i never met the man when he still lived, even though we shared the same LAWYER the same court-room and were both at the SD-courthouse for guess what? Right!

I do not feel like you would be kissing my nice little bootie,no way i just think i hit the nail on the head with what i said. Actually, iam surprised that my english reached far enough to express what i had to say. Thank you very much for the compliment!

To my "mutual friend" guy , i didn´t know that i was such a romanceer to even impress a man, on the other hand,maybe i should post a few pics of da chicks i´ve been with.
Well i sure didn´t write love-letters to Milos, at least not intentionally. But fact of the matter is, that i wrote a complete poem-book with very hard to read sad lyrics which will be published "post mortum".So there must be some li´ll poetrist somewhere inside of me. The cash then goes to the kids i yet don´t have or to the lady who shares my last minute.
Should both not take place and i should die in an accident with the harley i am trying to squeeze out of my mothers garage, then i think i am just doing the country i will be living in at that time a favor and some jack-ass politican can buy his steady prostitude a new condo with my money, should i ever sell a single copy of my poetry.Which of course is a bit outta ma reach by then.

Philipopo, you call me a crazy bastard? thanks for the compliment.
With a bit more homoerotic genes i would bent over so you could kiss my bootie or whatever, but for now and the mentioned reasons i can just warn anyone to get too close to my exaust-pipe.
You know, methan gas burns like hell and all you guys are on DNP which makes my butt and your faces a VERY BAD match.

Last but not least, to massmonster32 a name i could keep up for a few minutes despite my alzheimer catching up with my 44 years of age. Thank you very much for your kind reply.
The sweet-sour looks on my face came in part from the always bad english weather as the pic was taken at John Citronie´s house in england, and part due to the fact that i was diagnosed with kidney-cancer some weeks or so B4. I mean, i´ve been told i might have 6 month to take my last shit, excuse my language, and that kinda ruined my afternoon. And i mean excately the afternoon of the day i was told that crap. The next morning i was on the road again with my "sports-supplies-Beamer"known all over germany and further. I had to make money for a first class room at the hospital, pay my rent and bills and what the heck else.
About my size, well on the pic i had to really look small and normal, even though i was about 118 kg at 4% bodyfat at 5 foot 8 inches, well it´s actually 18 inches but i dont count the 10 in between, Philpopo knows, aks him, we´ve discussed that for a while. I know these data exactely because of all the tests in the hospital they done on me. The funny thing was, they done most of the tests after the actual diagnosis to find out how they gonna put me to sleep for a full day as they never had seen a bodybuilder B4.
After all, why should i give myself credit for whatever i do?
I am far better of getting credit from you guys out there. That´s much better than tapping my own shoulder and say "good boy" to ma´self, right?

Oh yes, B4 i forget, thanks to the guy that responded the second i placed ma word!!

Ok now, i´ll stick around as long as you wish to hear from me. As you probably guessed by now, i am not the guy who is running for every camera or every light-spot- spot-light, even though it´s good to be on top, i´ve been there, at least on MY li´ll top of OUR li´ll micro-cosmos of bodybuilding.
I am the typical "li´ll boy goin to town"-type of story, something you normally see in soaps. If you wish, i will share one or the other story outta my life as a bodybuilder with you.
YOU got the KNIFE, you got the CAKE, cut it either way!

Thanks, see you all soon

Chris Clark

Last edited:
RE:GNPOWER

Hi GN,
Thanks for your reply. yeah if you wish it´s storytime with uncle chris.
It just got a li´ll twist here: The TRUTH WILL be told, whatever i say!
Hope you enjoy.
regards,Chris Clark
PS: give me some input, what do you want to know? I´ll tell you if i know about it.

Chris clark

Man Ive been searchin all over to find you.
Found a lot of people who say there you or have your prod, lol
but was never realy sure. Now Im convinced the real chris clark
is here, thats cool as hell. Hopefully youl come join us on
BIGA`s other board Ripped MASS also.
If not glad to see i can find you here. Ive read your articles
and i remeber chattin with you on meso few years back about synthol and the guys using your name at various websites
to sell there version of synthol with your name:mad: scammers
Im gonna send ya a pm or email bout a few things.
thanks for your time and most of all thanks for joinin us,
your a big addition to the board, imo

ohh ps (yea Im kissin ass to, but id rather just call it respect;)

Last edited:
OMG Chris you are funny as hell. :) And of course informative.

Howdy crowler

thanks a million times for your kind reply. so there are still people around who do understand sarcasm.
i am glad as hell, thought i´d be the last unicorn

cheers Chris Clark

Re: Howdy crowler

MrSynthol said:
thanks a million times for your kind reply. so there are still people around who do understand sarcasm.
i am glad as hell, thought i´d be the last unicorn

cheers Chris Clark

I don't know about unicorns, maybe just HORNY. :)

I put the little smilies in so as not to upset some sensative folks. lol

What country you live in Canada? If you prefer not to answer I understand.

crowler

I live in northern germany, where the cows are prettier than the girls, pretty much like Wisconsin i guess..
Chris Clark

Chris good to have you here. Welcome and stay around!

I agree if you could pick one guru it would be Dan D who I was lucky enought to correspond (phone and letters) with in his heyday, and I still retain all those letters and his old price lists! He did not have the resources available we do today and he originated many trains of thought, not just expanding on ones already exisiting.

Bro this board is full of "mini-guru's" :D , if you will! It doesnt get better than this when (as Ive said before), you have cutting edge scientific info discussed in a mature manner!

Chris welcome

Chris,
Welcome to professionalmuscle it is good infact to have you here. I personally know that you are very well versed in all aspects of bodybuilding as a whole. I used to read your replies to Dave Palumbo when we were both writing articles for him in rxmuscle magazine and have also talked with numerous other mutual friends including BIG A that have alot of respect for you in regards to more than just your P and P oils you are so famous for. I will agree Dan D. was the original "guru" myself i am just a nutritionalist with a little knowledge in the pharmaceautical side of things. Regardless you are a welcome addition and I am sure we will be in touch much more frequently now. best wishes wyldeone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131