over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mind Body Connection

I think is the way to train one ur advanced, it will defenety help to avoid injuries, as training this way allow u to lift much less weight, but the intensity which the muscle get is much higher.

It doesn't matter if you can do the weight without thinking about it. If your ancillary muscle are doing too much of the work. You either won't get a good work or you WILL have poor seperation. This is just what I've noticed over the last 10-15yrs.

i agree with this. you can lift the weight, but if you arent concentrating on which muscle is doing the work, you might not achieve the goal you are looking for.

When I am going heavy for a PR, I don't have any mind muscle connection, I am just focusing on my breathing and keeping the negatives controlled. With that heavy of weight, I know the muscle is being worked.

For my accessory work, I go with 50-60% of my max weight and focus on form with mind/muscle connection. The lighter weight helps me focus on the muscles I also obviously go higher reps this this, and by the 4th or 5th set form starts to break and I rack it.

i honsetly get more sore doing a few sets with heavy ass weight and shit form, then slowly having better form as the workout progresses.

for instance, the most sore ive been after biceps is warm up, then go to 70lb dbells (prob look pretty funny but not like the guy thats never been in the gym before) for 4 reps, then 55 for 5 reps clean, then 40 for 5 reps strict and slow, then 20 for 8 very strict. i can do that and then like a few sets of hammer curls and my arms feel like they are going to fall off the next day..its also the only way i get stronger lol.

im still pretty young so ill prob do this till i hit 25, then not be a fucktard. only thing i dont go heavty on is legs, bc my dad has shit knees nad he still never even trained them.

Last edited:
I only started training by feeling the muscles only about 6 months ago (been training for 15 years), and I think its the way to go:Lighter weights = no injury, and i can truly feel every single fiber working.But i still do a heavy weight week once in a while.Since training this way my overall muscle shape improved , but using lighter weights i got weaker......

i just wished we would have figured this out years ago.lol.

what he said
i sometimes hate the way some super huge guy will say
it s not about the weight but about the contraction
and then you ll see him benching 350 pound

you gotta get really strong before you train for the feel of it
i made my greatest gains powerlifting
i can use 10 pound dumbells and pump the fcuk outta my chest
wont do shit

lol.yes you are right bro BUT,when a bodybuilder that knows time under tension and squeeze the muscle is where its at WE LIFT THAT 350 DIFFERENT.its for reps not 1-3 im talkin 8-12 easy and with contraction.can we do this all the time NO!!! only when we are anabolic also.you have to know when to incorperate these different techniques.which a book can not teach only a seasoned bodybuilder.so to all those wanna be trainers out there MAYBE THEY SHOULD SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING FIRST AND FOREMOST. sorry had to rant.damn trainers at these gyms these days just kill me.lol.hope this helps kinda put it in perspective.save those joints make the most of every pound you lift and make every rep count.good luck and peace

lol.yes you are right bro BUT,when a bodybuilder that knows time under tension and squeeze the muscle is where its at WE LIFT THAT 350 DIFFERENT.its for reps not 1-3 im talkin 8-12 easy and with contraction.can we do this all the time NO!!! only when we are anabolic also.you have to know when to incorperate these different techniques.which a book can not teach only a seasoned bodybuilder.so to all those wanna be trainers out there MAYBE THEY SHOULD SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING FIRST AND FOREMOST. sorry had to rant.damn trainers at these gyms these days just kill me.lol.hope this helps kinda put it in perspective.save those joints make the most of every pound you lift and make every rep count.good luck and peace

I agree with MH shared here. I've been doing this for over 25 yrs and have seen and tried damn near everything under the sun. Does lighter, controlled, feel the muscle, work? Yes...for a period of time. Just as pre-exhaust, overload, heavy, partials, 3/4-1/2-1/4 rep ranges...and I could go on and on.

IMHO...and this is only my opinion, any of these any program will work and do work. Your body, and lack of response to this type of stimulus will let you know when to try something different. But it could be more than just the method, as finding the right program that allows for recovery.

Some continue to gain by staying on the same program year over year...and only switch out of boredom.

At the moment, I "felt" I needed a change, and after a two week mandatory layoff...I came back with 20 rep sets for each body part. Something I haven't done for years. Guess what...been doing it for the couple of weeks and I'm still getting a deep muscle soreness. I'll stay on for whatever length, could be a day or another week or so, and go back to Phil H's training method etc.

Stimulation...not annihilation...

I started shooting for 20 reps on the last set of the first exercise on my lagging parts after the pre exhast. I haven't quite gotten to 20 reps yet but the time under tension is brutal. The soreness lasted days later.

The Beggar

I agree with MH shared here. I've been doing this for over 25 yrs and have seen and tried damn near everything under the sun. Does lighter, controlled, feel the muscle, work? Yes...for a period of time. Just as pre-exhaust, overload, heavy, partials, 3/4-1/2-1/4 rep ranges...and I could go on and on.

IMHO...and this is only my opinion, any of these any program will work and do work. Your body, and lack of response to this type of stimulus will let you know when to try something different. But it could be more than just the method, as finding the right program that allows for recovery.

Some continue to gain by staying on the same program year over year...and only switch out of boredom.

At the moment, I "felt" I needed a change, and after a two week mandatory layoff...I came back with 20 rep sets for each body part. Something I haven't done for years. Guess what...been doing it for the couple of weeks and I'm still getting a deep muscle soreness. I'll stay on for whatever length, could be a day or another week or so, and go back to Phil H's training method etc.

Stimulation...not annihilation...

you got it bro.sounds strange but true.our bodies will let us know when its time to change.whether or not we KNOW HOW to liten is up to us.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws