over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mini-Rant

I think it is ok for the lady's to wear the tanks and the little shirts:love:

Yes, but only if they are in shape. Some women are extremely brave!

I guess whats worse, the small guy so concerned with what people think that they wear tanks to try to show what little muscle they have. Or the the big guy so worried of what others will think that they have to cover up everything they built.

Good point!

Since we're nit picking stupid shit here, it's "I couldn't care less". I see people mess that saying up all the time and it drives me crazy.

That's funny bc that bothers me too. If you could care less then you do care a little bit.

When i opened the gym today(5am)most where wearing the proper attire except one who had shorts and a string tank on(lol):rolleyes:
I am keeping the gym a comfortable 70 degrees so having shorts and a tank top while working out is not a issue but not having sweats and a coat when you come and leave is freaking crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:eek:

If what someone else wears at the gym makes you mad, you have deeper issues. You're supposed to just laugh at them, like I do when I see this really skinny mexican guy at my gym wearing skin tight under armour every day. He doesn't make me angry, he entertains me.

It's like that 40 minutes east of you too. I had -2 on my truck thermo on Thursday. Kids were walking into the gym in shorts and beaters/skin tight shirts. Dude is less than 0. Wear some fucking clothes. Your not impressing anyone.

My fave are the guido geeks doing biceps and triceps in their dri-fit shirts with the superman logo and gasp belts... Dude you're not fooling anyone the belt is keeping your love handles at bay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm 40 m east of buff, guidos. I know where you are and might be the guido capital usa :)

I'm in the coldest part of the country and my attire this week has been long undies with shorts, t shit and medium weight long sleeve fleece. I also like covering up on cycle for a few months and then wear a sleeveless shirt to show off the gains

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

REALLY?!! It's 3 degrees where I am and these guys are strutting around the gym in tank tops flaring out their invisible lats and impressing the hell out of....NOBODY! You don't look that good!! End of mini-rant.......

lol i feel ya Tom, with the wind chill it was -23 Monday and -26 tuesday here in cincy. I was in a hoody my whole workout bc they just couldnt keep the gym warm (its right on the river and all windows, i do hvac and anyone else who does on here you can understand why it was cold in there) but there were many in there super small tanks doing there strut lol

Gotta start spreading those invisible lats somehwhere..sometime

But I get the rant....tis the season for the Noobies coming to the gym with some ridiculous agenda to prove, strutting their featherless flocks. There are some that are humble, and some...that think that after 2 weeks of heaving 50 lb. dumb bells, that they're ready to compete for Mr. Olympia.

U guys worry too much.about others but ur hood up.or hat low over ur eyes.headphones in and ignore everyone

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner