over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Minimum effectiveness and point of diminishing return of AAS

MassiveXLG

Registered
All bodybuilding drugs have a minimum effectiveness and a maximum threshold or potential that varies for different people. You need to take X amount of a one drug to feel the effects, otherwise there is no point. An example is my friend tried .5g/week equipoise and felt very little if anything. Later on he did 2g/week and his physique altered incredibly. He was hard full vascular and shredded after about 8 weeks, and the long ester continued to keep him that way even 4 weeks after using it.

Obviously more gear usually = more gains, however only to a certain point. If there was no falling off point of AAS or no point of diminishing return, we could just fill ourselves up with gear and eat 10k calories a day and walk around at 3 bills with shredded abs.

So the point of this thread, is to talk about AAS and also peptides and fat burners as well (ghrp2, ghrp6, clen, t3, dnp, hgh) and the minimum effective dose, and the maximum dose after which no benificial change was seen/ The point where you increased dosage and no additional gains were seen and your personal experience as well.

Here is a list to get things going.

test enanthate
test cypionate
test propionate
Sustanon
tren acetate
tren enanthate
equipose
deca
npp
masteron
anavar
primobolan
anodrol
superdrol
dianabol
Sustanon
Winstrol
Halotestin

For me personally, I've tried 1g of Tren and I could only last for 2 weeks because the acid reflux was constant. I've tried 1g of Test too, and the lethargy and overall bloat even with an AI was terrible. I've tried 800mg EQ, which was great and I've done 100mg dbol before as well and felt like shit.

It's hard to explain, but when you are on so much stuff you do feel sick but you don't realize it until you come down and cruise. You just feel "cleaner" and it feels like your body isn't as burdened. Your mind works faster and you are clear and level.

These days, for the following compounds here are my boundaries:

TEST - 150mg up to 750 mg
TREN - 300mg up to 500 mg
EQ - 400mg up to 1g
NPP - 300 mg up to 600mg
DBOL - 50mg up to 75mg
ANADROL - 50mg only. Any higher I feel like shit
MAST - 300mg up to 700mg

A good blast for me would be something like 750 test, 600 eq, 300 NPP and some dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. Or something like 250 test, 500 tren, 300 mast for dieting.

There ya have it. My take on things.

Last edited:
My last show was april and I did 1g test, 600mg tren and 900mg mast. Last four weeks 100mg winny and 40mg tbol daily. Also 200mg proviron 1mg adex. I felt it really did a number on my. Felt very unhealthy after show. Had planned on doing usa's in july but felt ill like I needed a big break from the drugs. Been "cruising" on 750mg test ever since. Slowly feeling better. Bloodwork all good except alt was at 90. Had ultrasound of liver. All good. Obviously my liver took a bit of a beating and needed to recover.

All bodybuilding drugs have a minimum effectiveness and a maximum threshold or potential that varies for different people. You need to take X amount of a one drug to feel the effects, otherwise there is no point. An example is my friend tried .5g/week equipoise and felt very little if anything. Later on he did 2g/week and his physique altered incredibly. He was hard full vascular and shredded after about 8 weeks, and the long ester continued to keep him that way even 4 weeks after using it.

Obviously more gear usually = more gains, however only to a certain point. If there was no falling off point of AAS or no point of diminishing return, we could just fill ourselves up with gear and eat 10k calories a day and walk around at 3 bills with shredded abs.

So the point of this thread, is to talk about AAS and also peptides and fat burners as well (ghrp2, ghrp6, clen, t3, dnp, hgh) and the minimum effective dose, and the maximum dose after which no benificial change was seen/ The point where you increased dosage and no additional gains were seen and your personal experience as well.

Here is a list to get things going.

test enanthate
test cypionate
test propionate
Sustanon
tren acetate
tren enanthate
equipose
deca
npp
masteron
anavar
primobolan
anodrol
superdrol
dianabol
Sustanon
Winstrol
Halotestin
I would love to see the input of the true mega dose users here (there are tons) but unfortunately I doubt we'll get much due to the criticism that would be given by the self righteous hypocritical douches.

Love the topic

As for me the only drug I ever truly went too far with was tren. 2 grams a week. Ridiculous anxiety, heartburn, terrible cardiovascular, and overall just felt like shit, like very initial stages of a fever/flu.

Last edited:
some of this doesn't make too much sense to me....

if you take a bunch of drugs and feel like shit and can not perform how do you think that really helps with training or building a bigger you that will be there when the drugs are not?

while i have stuck with lower doses for the most part i have experimented a few times with high doses, really i was not too impressed.

the thing i did do that strikes me as different is cover my health stuff in theory while doing those things.

so inspite of eating 300mgs of drol and other mixed orals a day i felt great, never felt bad for a second on upwards of 6g wk for 3-4 months.

higher doses in my experience just really do not do THAT much more then lower ones.

those doses will be very individual.

some of this doesn't make too much sense to me....

if you take a bunch of drugs and feel like shit and can not perform how do you think that really helps with training or building a bigger you that will be there when the drugs are not?

while i have stuck with lower doses for the most part i have experimented a few times with high doses, really i was not too impressed.

the thing i did do that strikes me as different is cover my health stuff in theory while doing those things.

so inspite of eating 300mgs of drol and other mixed orals a day i felt great, never felt bad for a second on upwards of 6g wk for 3-4 months.

higher doses in my experience just really do not do THAT much more then lower ones.

those doses will be very individual.
In you experience what would you consider a high dose for ex something like test? I ran test e at 200mg/week for 20ish weeks and made good gains off of it.

I would love to see the input of the true mega dose users here (there are tons) but unfortunately I doubt we'll get much due to the criticism that would be given by the self righteous hypocritical douches.

Love the topic

As for me the only drug I ever truly went too far with was tren. 2 grams a week. Ridiculous anxiety, heartburn, terrible cardiovascular, and overall just felt like shit, like very initial stages of a fever/flu.

Was it tren e or a? And what did it do to your physique?

Was it tren e or a? And what did it do to your physique?
Ace, only way to go with tren man.

Stayed incredibly lean without ANY effort, gained steadily without any fat gain, and my muscles literally took on a roundness I've never experienced before. I loved it regardless of how I felt lol

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Stayed incredibly lean without ANY effort, gained steadily without any fat gain, and my muscles literally took on a roundness I've never experienced before. I loved it regardless of how I felt lol

tren E takes to long to get out of the system so if the sides get bad you have to wait up to 2 weeks (depending on the person)

last time I took tren it was E and I was doing a stupid amount of test and tren and felt like I had the flu the whole time

as I've gotten older I found that I'm not going to be the biggest dog out there and it's not worth feeling like shit anymore, my dosage has actually gone way down

I agree with you... no fucking clue why tren e doesn't do shit for me.... if tren is tren, then why is that

Tren Ace works soo much better

tren ace 100mg ED. i moved up to 125mg at one point and felt pretty shitty.

NO test, i've run high test, low test, and no test with tren. if you can swing no test, it's the best. fewest sides, run with an AI and anti prolactin and your dick should work just fine, mine does.

right now i'm running 100mg ace ED and just added in 200mg of anadrol daily 5 days ago, interested to see where it goes from here.

This thread is ridiculous. Next stop, Beginner's section.

In you experience what would you consider a high dose for ex something like test? I ran test e at 200mg/week for 20ish weeks and made good gains off of it.

idk...
really anything over 500mgs I kind of consider a high dose but perspective comes in somewhere... I have never run 2g of test for example.

with all that drol I ran 1800mgs prop.

really I would rather run 700mgs tne.

I think tren e is not a good idea.

ace ok, base was my favorite.

I cant believe the doses I see people running of tren...

to me I used high doses when I was young, to me 700mgs is a LOT of tren, I can not even handle 100mgs/week now.

think about that...

275-300 and 700mgs of real tren was a lot...

now lean 230-240 and cant do 100mgs... I don't trust all the tren stuff is see posed at all...

Seen you hate on two of my threads now. If nothing useful to contribute then don't say anything lol.

The point of this thread is about people's experience with varying dosages of gear. It's not a beginner question or thread. It's a valid topic to be discussed.

I'd be interested in how low a dosage guys go to still see actual results. I think that data would be far more interesting. Maximizing gains whilst minimizing health risks.

lol..to expand on what he may be saying (correct me if I'm wrong) is that everything is all user dependent. So while I may take x amount of tren , knight may need to take more / less depending on how it effects him. So everything is going to be completely different for everyone...thus making the thread somewhat irrelevant.

Last year due to a lengthy contest prep I took 21wks cruising on 150mg t. AFTER the initial return to "normal" strength post contest (about 8 weeks) I was able to continue grinding and added 25lbs to my squat for reps. I did not lose much size, but ended up losing about 15lbs on my incline BB for reps by the end of it despite all my efforts.

But my diet was on point, my sleep was on point, and I was grinding out training like my life depended on it.

Last year due to a lengthy contest prep I took 21wks cruising on 150mg t. AFTER the initial return to "normal" strength post contest (about 8 weeks) I was able to continue grinding and added 25lbs to my squat for reps. I did not lose much size, but ended up losing about 15lbs on my incline BB for reps by the end of it despite all my efforts.

But my diet was on point, my sleep was on point, and I was grinding out training like my life depended on it.

well isn't that what you are supposed to do? lol

then gear up and be pretty for a show, then back to real training...

the grind is where is at!

well isn't that what you are supposed to do? lol

then gear up and be pretty for a show, then back to real training...

the grind is where is at!

Exactly how it should be. I was just chiming in for those that wanted to know results of a "low dose."

Love the topic

Good Lord bud, I love Tren but 2 grams? I think half of that would have me winded while eating. I'd probably get exhausted just breathing on two. lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear