over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Minimum protein for growth

And as far as growing beef and how much protein it takes to do it? Well the variables will be individual. But I watched inmates grow on little to no protein in their diet. Under 100grams a day from their state meals. And believe me I checked the nutrition information on the boxeS. It def does not take 2-3 grams per lb of body weight. Arnold’s protein intake was minimal. He ate like a bird. Tom platz said cards grow muscle for him not protein so much. Who knows lol
I worked in a prison for 13 years and your big guys are not getting big on 100 grams of protein from the chow hall. They’re buying mackerel, sardines, oysters, tuna, beef chunks, and peanut butter by the case load at commissary, and many of them are even using steroids

I worked in a prison for 13 years and your big guys are not getting big on 100 grams of protein from the chow hall. They’re buying mackerel, sardines, oysters, tuna, beef chunks, and peanut butter by the case load at commissary, and many of them are even using steroids
your right they do buy stuff on store but a lot of those guys are indigent. Strong arming works though lol

your right they do buy stuff on store but a lot of those guys are indigent. Strong arming works though lol
Guys that are indigent aren’t strong arming anybody lol. They’re holding the og’s phone or dope and doing laundry for soups lol

I would never do under 1 gram per pound of LEAN BODY MASS, that's me personally.
Yes.. the key is lean body mass.. if your 280 and 20 percent body fat then no.. you don't need 280 grams.. figure your lean mass and go from that..

Pretty ridiculous how much power a pack of top ramen can give a guy lol

Pretty ridiculous how much power a pack of top ramen can give a guy lol
For real right? Or dudes that sell single hoods. I knew an OG that was like 70. Never smoked a cigarette in his life. But he had this huge sack of pre rolls at all times and would trade them for tens times the amount he paid for them by selling them in singles for ramen, hygiene, all kinds of shit

Yes.. the key is lean body mass.. if your 280 and 20 percent body fat then no.. you don't need 280 grams.. figure your lean mass and go from that..
Really? I’ve always felt like a fatter guy needs higher protein and lower carbs since excess protein can’t really be stored as fat.

I would never do under 1 gram per pound of LEAN BODY MASS, that's me personally.
I agree. Never less than 1 gram. But I do also believe that you have to eat for what you want to be. If I have 190 lbs of lean body mass and want to have 220 lbs of lean mass, me personally I’m not gonna get there at 1 gram per pound. I eat like I already weigh the 220 so I up my protein intake to more like 1.5 grams per pound when gaining

Really? I’ve always felt like a fatter guy needs higher protein and lower carbs since excess protein can’t really be stored as fat.
True to a extent.. but the nuance of my post is if your at 20% body fat the last thing you need to be doing is worrying about a gram per pound of bodyweight in obtaining protein.. all studies done are based on lean bodymass..
Now I do understand your premise in regards to protein and body composition.. but we must also understand its still calories in and calories out in regards to losing weight.. if your trying to lose weight and are ingesting 5000 calories I don't care if it's all protein or a mix of carbs protein fats.. at the end of the day you need to be in a calorie deficit..

True to a extent.. but the nuance of my post is if your at 20% body fat the last thing you need to be doing is worrying about a gram per pound of bodyweight in obtaining protein.. all studies done are based on lean bodymass..
Now I do understand your premise in regards to protein and body composition.. but we must also understand its still calories in and calories out in regards to losing weight.. if your trying to lose weight and are ingesting 5000 calories I don't care if it's all protein or a mix of carbs protein fats.. at the end of the day you need to be in a calorie deficit..
Yes I would agree with that

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner